Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!Parichay Deserves More!! Season2!! - Page 5

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone! So here is the action plan from today!

1) Tweet Times: Everyday at 9PM.. those who are not able to make it at this time can tweet and retweet at your convenience.

2) Mail Times: Everyday between 5PM to 7 PM. It will help is all of us send mails at the same time as it will be hard for them to ignore. 

3) FB Page: As you all know there is a Parichay Season2 FB page now. Please make it a point to Comment/share/post on the wall at least once on the page everyday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima2012

1) Tweet Times: Everyday at 9PM.. those who are not able to make it at this time can tweet and retweet at your convenience.Tweet Channel , PH and Media!

2) Mail Times: Everyday between 5PM to 7 PM. It will help is all of us send mails at the same time as it will be hard for them to ignore. Also include and highlight 'PARICHAY' 'SEASON 2' in your subject line so the purpose is guessed in one glance!

3) FB Page: As you all know there is a Parichay Season2 FB page now. Please make it a point to Comment/share/post on the wall at least once on the page everyday.Also do drop a comment on COLOR's official page for Parichay on FB! Basically keep these page active and running!

4)COLOR's website , everyday drop comments there!

sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

I hope everyone here wants Season 2 of Parichay.

I am glad to see everyone is trying their level best to put effort to best of their abilities.
I receive few pms every morning on next step and it is very good that we do have a plan of action.

I would just like to say a word or two about now or never😉

I appreciate the spirit it tries to bring in people that we must go all the way in. But at the same time we must face reality and think practically as well. If we assume that our efforts will show some rel impact in shirt period of time and we will get Season 2 news soon, that might be mistake on our part. Sure NBT fans may have received the news sooner, but then I have heard other show it took them 4 months to agree on season 2. 

All I am trying to say is while good spirit is very much required, but please do not get too much hooked on now or never. What we need to do is consistent effort for good period of time. It may take 1 or even 2 months before they might even consider it. Do not be dishearten if we don't get any news right away. It may not be now or never. 

Again not trying to crush anyone's sprit, but be mindful we may have to consistently put effort into season 2 for extended period.😊

keep up the good work everyone👍🏼

Thanx for lifting my spirit with this reply.I was like loosing hope.
I have been tweeting and messaging and will continue to do so till something positive comes out.The channel cant do so much injustice to the show we love so much.
superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should also be more interactive on twitter! We need to grab attention!
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

1) Tweet Times: Everyday at 9PM.. those who are not able to make it at this time can tweet and retweet at your convenience.

2) Mail Times: Everyday between 5PM to 7 PM. It will help is all of us send mails at the same time as it will be hard for them to ignore. 

3) FB Page: As you all know there is a Parichay Season2 FB page now. Please make it a point to Comment/share/post on the wall at least once on the page everyday.

Hima we need to grab attention to this Parichay S2 FB page..can we post it on Keerti's official fb page n Kunal-Siddhi fb page..i know it is not a right time to post on Parichay official website..bt we need to make the buzz abt this page to grab more likes..i was thinking of tweeting this page..but dint do it..pls let me know wat u ppl feel abt it..we can post this on other fan made pages..
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pradnya1n

Hima we need to grab attention to this Parichay S2 FB page..can we post it on Keerti's official fb page n Kunal-Siddhi fb page..i know it is not a right time to post on Parichay official website..bt we need to make the buzz abt this page to grab more likes..i was thinking of tweeting this page..but dint do it..pls let me know wat u ppl feel abt it..we can post this on other fan made pages..

Yes, pl. post it on all Parichay fan pages EXCEPT COLORS pages. We have already posted on a few pages😃
Prads thumbnail

Yes, pl. post it on all Parichay fan pages EXCEPT COLORS pages. We have already posted on a few pages😃

OK..it will be better if we msg admins of these pages to post this link..it wl be visible to all..coz if v post..it goes in post by others..
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To send mails, keep your emails short. Just ask/request for Season 2. 

Some pointers for the main mail - time slot change and no promotion coz of low TRP. the show has a great concept, first mail centeric show with lot of potential, never got Kunal Chopra's Parichay etc etc

Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

friends dont forget to take part in the sinal contest on twitter with iDubba

lets take part and tag parichay and send the tweets to colors and ekta also. 

norzar
Prads thumbnail
Guys, idubba keeps tweeting abt Parichay regularly..I have made a separate thread in which I intend to update all the tweets..but u guys also keep the track in case i dnt get time to update on tht thread...follow iDubba and iTrps on twitter..we can also include them in our regular tweets for demanding S2...