Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 22/2 The Swarna bhavan is ready

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/ Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sia is unable to update today, so bear with me.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ganesh asks Shivji to eat Modak too. He asks how is it made? Shivji says what ever is made from your hand will be good, it tastes as if it is made by Parvati. Ashok Sundari says they have the same taste. Ganesh replys, I am her ansh, have seen her doing cooking. I have realized today eating is very easy but cooking is difficult. Shivji says after understanding Annapurna's importance, everyone in this Sansar should respect her.

The Bhavan is ready, Nandi & Ganas are excited seeing it, they wanted to see it from inside but Dashanana stops them rudely saying they don't know about basic formalities. Nandi wants to call Shivji but Dashanan stops him tells him he himself will go & call him this is his gift for Shivji, you stay out of this. He goes to call Shivji, who says it was Parvati's wish for this Bhavan so she only should see it first. Ganesh too says Dashanana will have to wait till his mata comes back.

At King Aayu's palace, they ask Parvati for deciding the tithi for wedding. She says their new Bhavan will be made at that time all of you can come. Let Ashok Sundari too see this Nahush., the tithi can be decided there. Aayu says it's their saubhagya, they'll surely come for Grah pravesh puja.

Naradji is at Vaikunth, tells Vishnuji finally Bhavan at Kailash is ready, Shivji has become a complete Grihastha now.

Parvati is back at Kailash, tells Shivji with his permission all the tasks are successful. I have invited Aayu & his family for Grah-pravesh puja, the wedding tithi will be decided then. Only ashok Sundari has to see Nahush. They'll have to start making all the wedding arrangements. Suddenly there is glittering light which surprises everyone. She asks Shivji what is it? He says your dream Bhavan is ready. Kartikeya, Ganesh, AS, Ganga all want to see it. Shivji says he was waiting for her to be back. They all are at the Bhavan site. Are happy seeing it. Dashanan invites shivji, they are going inside. all the

In Indra's sabha this glitter reaches, he is surprised when Brihaspati tells him it is the Swarna Bhavan made at Kailash. Indra asks what else does this Dashanan knows? Brihaspati says he knows many Vidyas,  is best in Vastu shastra. Your Bhavan is pale infront of the Swarna Bhavan made by him. Indra looks worried.

The Shiv parivar with the Ganas & Ganga are at the entrance of the Bhavan. Shivji asks Paravti to step inside first. The glitter of Gold & well made Bhavan is liked by all, they are at the Garden. Dashanan  says all the flowers with fragrance are here. Golden aasan for Shivji is made for his dhyan. Says this will remind him of Kailash's dhyan aasan.

At vaikunth, Lakshmij tells Vishnuji Devi Paravti looks happy now. He says in making of this Bhavan along with Dashanan's bhakti his ego is mixed too. Naradji asks him will shivji live in this Bhavan? Vishnuji asks him to have patience.

Inside the Swarna bhavan now they are at the Music kaksh, there is a Golden Veena. Dashanan says the sound from outside can not enter inside but the music played here can be heard in the Sansar. Then Nritya kaksh & a Kaksh for Shivji's Gyan sabha.
Looking at Dashanan Shivji thinks, you've reached at Kailsh but have not actually known Kailash, which is beyond all the Moha. Had you realized that, there was no need for you to be here. You want to put Kailash under Moha, but will soon realize it is not possible.

Precap: Shivji tells Parvati now all her wishes are fulfilled. She says Bhavan is made, Nahush is grown up, Ashok Sundari will get married, now there is no wish left to be fulfilled. Shivji is standing infront of the Bhavan, A voiceover says will this Bhavn become Golden Maya โ€“nagari?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Minaxi for the quick update. It was a good episode. Looking forward to the maha epi. 
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  for the   update๐Ÿ˜Š..again a rude behaviour from raavan..waiting for  ME..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really dashanan does not know Kailash, Shivji and his Bhakts..when the track had started, Dashanan had come across as a very likeable character..i liked the way the CVs mixed his ego in gradually and showed us how and where his Bhakti fell short of him being Mahadev's greatest Bhakt..i really want the CVs to put in a part atleast appreciating Nandi and showing his importance not only in Shivji's life but for all the members of the family..for most of us, he is Mahadev's greatest Bhakt, a part of Mahadev himself, for whom his world starts and ends wid Mahadev..it shud really be shown here..
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was quite a nice epi, i want mahadev to say that not dashnan but nandi is his param bhakt, sometimes from ganesha's expressions it looked like he will break his pride, lets see what happens but i truely want everyone praising nandi
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it seems ravan tries to bound shivji with these kind of gifts ..
when he shows that golden Ashan, i literally sensed that his tone is like " u just do ur dyan peacefully here and i will take care of this sansar instead !!" thats creepy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for the fast update minakshi ๐Ÿ˜›
amitkumar1971 thumbnail

Thanks... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by amitkumar1971 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

Thanks Minaxi for the quick update. It was a good episode. Looking forward to the maha epi. 

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes the stage is set for the great drama of this mahan bhakta & am really looking foreword for Paravti's reaction.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu7593

thanks  for the   update๐Ÿ˜Š..again a rude behaviour from raavan..waiting for  ME..

Ego+ Greed= Becoming Ravan from Dashanan.
Bhakti was just a mean to reach Shivji, he only wanted to take things from him using his sugar coated words.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

really dashanan does not know Kailash, Shivji and his Bhakts..when the track had started, Dashanan had come across as a very likeable character..i liked the way the CVs mixed his ego in gradually and showed us how and where his Bhakti fell short of him being Mahadev's greatest Bhakt..i really want the CVs to put in a part atleast appreciating Nandi and showing his importance not only in Shivji's life but for all the members of the family..for most of us, he is Mahadev's greatest Bhakt, a part of Mahadev himself, for whom his world starts and ends wid Mahadev..it shud really be shown here..

The so called gyanis are actually fools in certain matters. It was Shivji's kindness that he called Dashanan his mahan bhakta, who never really bothered to know Shivji. He was not an original but a duplicate bhakta.
Devdatta Patnayak fro whose work this show is inspired, wrote about Ravan- he only used sweet words for Shivji, but never followed his ways, so Ram had to kill this imposter who called himself a big Shiv bhakta.