New Track Article

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Simran Rajpal to set Rohan's painting on fire in Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Nigaar Khan and Raqesh Vashisth

Soon after a leap of three months, Kishwer Merchantt and Manmohan Tiwari have entered Sony Entertainment Televisions' Hongey Judaa Na Hum as Badri and Rama respectively.

And now Rama has already started showing her true colours. As seen so far, she is trying to make things difficult for Muskaan (Aamna Shariff) by taunting her every now and then that she has a bad memory. On the other hand, Rohan (Raqesh Vashisth) wants Muskaan to recollect everything from their past.

However, if sources are to be believed, in between all this drama, Nigaar Khan will enter the show as Simran Rajpal. She will fall for Rohan as she is married to a man twice her age.

A source tells us that she will see one of Rohan's paintings on the net and intend to purchase it. Thus, she will ask her manager to invite Rohan to her office with his painting giving the excuse that she'd want to use it in her new office in Mumbai.

However, Rohan will refuse to go to her office and instead ask her to come down to his gallery. This will agitate. She will however come down to his gallery and set ablaze the painting she liked the most. Furthermore, she will also have a fight with Rohan before storming out.

Nigaar shot for her first episode yesterday (21 February 2013) and if sources are to be believed, it will air in a week or two.

When we contacted Nigaar, she said, "Yes, it is an interesting sequence."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sidra :)

RaQesh looks so hot in the pic  ☺️  He gets better looking each time
  ☺️ 
-SMay31- thumbnail
Fiz woh mera hai πŸ˜‘ dont put buri nazar on ur jijoo β˜ΊοΈ RaQesh ko toh Ridhi mil gayi...Rohan toh chor do ..πŸ˜’πŸ€£
FIZK6 thumbnail
RaQesh toh Ridhi ka hai par Rohan bi tumhara nahin hosakta. Woh toh Muskaan ka hai. 😈   🀣 
Aur woh buddi aurat ayegi uskay bi Rohan nahin milayga, HaHaHaha  (evil laugh)

Now you tell me how can he be my jijoo 
  🀣 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anyway, check my avi 'Ridhi RaQesh ko maardalaygi'   πŸ˜ˆ   πŸ˜†  And she even knows how to sword fight now   πŸ˜† Edited by FIZK6 - 11 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail

awww dis is so cute

Fiz main Ridhi ko pata nahi chalnay dungii πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£ nd i'm ready to do n e fight for my RaQesh/Rohan be it Ridhi or Muskan aur chahe woh bhuddi ajai mere beej main πŸ˜‘🀣 aur Ridhi k pass sword hai toh mere pass knife cutting talent hai πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£
FIZK6 thumbnail
Knife toh sword say choti hai   πŸ˜†  Ridhi ko zaroor pata chalega  πŸ˜‰
Ek to woh buddhi anaywali hai aur tum bi uska peeche dorayga. Fatal attraction   πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
RaQesh/Rohan woh khud tum dono say bhagayga   🀣

-SMay31- thumbnail
πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί tu dost hai k dushman πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£ πŸ€£ dost dost na raha...pyaar pyaar na raha πŸ’” πŸ€£
FIZK6 thumbnail
Dost hoon  β€οΈ   Thats why i'm saving you from your heart being broken  πŸ’”   πŸ˜†
Jo bi ho,  I cant stop myself from staring at him 

-SMay31- thumbnail
awww hehhe Fiz...chal i can b sautan of Muskan atleast 🀣 i knw man he's getting sexier nd hottie day by day... β˜ΊοΈ  β€οΈ