New Track Article - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Do  you like him more as Aditya or as  Rohan? 
well fiz i used to like RaQesh ...believe it or not he was my 1st crush wen tum bin was out i think i was in 6th stand lol ...than i start watching Maryada for him nd used to watch for him he was really gud as Adi but i like him more as Rohan..his character reminds me of someone  really closed to me :p may b dats y i feel more connected towards Rohan :p personal baisness u see :pEdited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
6th standard, how old were you, 11? Lol you started out young. πŸ˜†

Rohan is more mature. Adi did have the matureness in him but he got angry easily. And took out his anger on the ones he loved the most. He was  used as a pawn by his dad in his sick games against his wife and mum. And he blindly believed him. At the time of his parents divorce he was unbearable. He didnt listen to anyone. It was only after the truth came out that he realised how wrong he was with Priya. And her leaving him made him mature again. Though i loved his boyish charm and the love he had for Priya.
So i combo of both Aditya and Rohan would be perfect 

If you dont mind me saying, if you have someone close to you personally, then why do you want RaQesh? πŸ˜†
Edited by FIZK6 - 11 years ago
rofl ...fiz i jst calculate i was in 7th stand lol which makes me 12 yrz old ☺️

hahaha Fiz it's jst for fun ...besides RaQesh i hv a very long list :p it's jst celebrity love ...m not obsessed wid them...i used to be only wid Rajeev+Aamna jodi..my dat phase is over :)) nd thnxs GOD m not dat typical phangal :p i'm vry mch happy wid my Fiance lol  poor guy hv to bear my droolness over every new celeb which includes sports personalities also 🀣 🀣

Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -SMay31-

hahaha Fiz it's jst for fun ...besides RaQesh i hv a very long list :p it's jst celebrity love ...m not obsessed wid them...i used to be only wid Rajeev+Aamna jodi..my dat phase is over :)) nd thnxs GOD m not dat typical phangal :p i'm vry mch happy wid my Fiance lol  poor guy hv to bear my droolness over every new celeb which includes sports personalities also 🀣 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣tu full time rajiv aamna hi krti rehna tera fiance tou pagal ho jaye ga
Originally posted by FIZK6

RaQesh toh Ridhi ka hai par Rohan bi tumhara nahin hosakta. Woh toh Muskaan ka hai. 😈   🀣 
Aur woh buddi aurat ayegi uskay bi Rohan nahin milayga, HaHaHaha  (evil laugh)

Now you tell me how can he be my jijoo 
  🀣 
lol buddi🀣
Originally posted by -SMay31-

I know someone whos first crush was Rajeev when she was 12  😳

Congrats on your engagement and wish you a very happy married life with him. Aameen.

so sweet of u Fiz...thnxs u soo mch  πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—