-Sanaya Boots out Aamna-

Posted: 11 years ago
omg means honge judaa na hum is going to b endd :(
well i hope Aamna learns from her mistake nd dis time choose a better show on big channel.. i dont believe she rejected 2 other shows for HJNH..srsly wats wrong wid dis gal...but i hope now she makes a rite decision ...nd as far for Sanaya i hope she choose lifeok over sony show...sony channel strategies really sux nd it's the worst channel nd shld rename to CID or Crime Petrol lol... they jst try 2 cash popularity of big stars nd nothing else
Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
I'll boot out Sanaya first!! ðŸ˜† No one can steal Aamna's spotlight!! ðŸ˜³
Sometimes the media go a little over the top when giving news. Well we all know what Sony is like as a channel, Aamna is a wonderful actress and i am sure she will do well she just needs a good project so hopefully her next choice of show will be a good one
And i hope RaQesh too chooses something which is worthwhile to his career and will do him good. He has so much talent and is a versatile actor, much better than others on TV.
Till then he has his painting and sculpting to fall back on. Something which he has been wanting to do for a while.

if this show ends, hopefully raqesh gets a better show.. or better still he become the lead in savitr opp his wife, sine the lead actor did not get that much of a applause. LOL

Originally posted by FIZK6

And i hope RaQesh too chooses something which is worthwhile to his career and will do him good. He has so much talent and is a versatile actor, much better than others on TV.
Till then he has his painting and sculpting to fall back on. Something which he has been wanting to do for a while.

@ bold : datz so true Fiz...he's so underrrated actor...i hope he gets his dues soon... IN SHA ALLAH :))
Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
i love aamna...and i think she is doing a great job..i epected hongey judaa na hum to be at better ranking...and hope fully it will..
i love sanaya too...bt aamna and raqesh looks really hot together also!
@hgcool: i think aamna is just as great as Sanaya..its just the right opportunity hasnt come for her to actually perform as of yet..in kahiin toh hoga aamna rocked and she did a fantastic job as an actress but post kth she hasnt managed to bag a role which will show her talent even further..and i think as far as fans are concerned then aamna has no less fans..its just that sanaya grew at a time television was a bigger medium andaamna was introduced wen tv was popular but not as much as it is now..i can guarantee if kth was telecasted now..people would love aamna and rajeev even more now..they had so many fans then..so now they would have 1000 times more