Saraswatichandra

Saraswatichandra Help Desk - Page 46

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry...I really don't know if posting query here will get any answer as the show is already ended...
I haven't watched the show properly...I had seen some scenes of Kabir-Anushka on youtube and curious to know if Anushka was negative character and all her love, concern ..friendship etc etc was fake? 

Someone posted here that her brother or close relative was kidnapped by Ghuman and she forced her to do all that drama...

My question is ... Just wanted to know if Kabir-Anushka got married ? What happened to Kabir n Anushka because last few episodes they didn't shown on screen at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anushka was a nice girl.She was supposed 2 go against desais when her bro was kidnapped.Kabir anuska's track ended abruptly without getting them married

This content was originally posted by: i-me-myself

Sorry...I really don't know if posting query here will get any answer as the show is already ended...

I haven't watched the show properly...I had seen some scenes of Kabir-Anushka on youtube and curious to know if Anushka was negative character and all her love, concern ..friendship etc etc was fake? 

Someone posted here that her brother or close relative was kidnapped by Ghuman and she forced her to do all that drama...

My question is ... Just wanted to know if Kabir-Anushka got married ? What happened to Kabir n Anushka because last few episodes they didn't shown on screen at all.

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can somebody help me with the SONG Sequence /Song and Dance Sequence in Saraswatichandra
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone tell me where I can watch the old SC episodes..like the beginning episodes OR Saras/Kumud scenes?
Hotstar is not available in my country :(
I want to re-watch those episodes!
This content was originally posted by: EBPfan

Can someone tell me where I can watch the old SC episodes..like the beginning episodes OR Saras/Kumud scenes?

youtube?😛
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
type saras kumud scenes in youtube n watch them