Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Please someone could summerise the story for for me?I've just started watching the show! I mean just right now! Its really a good one!

This content was originally posted by: arshivirika

iam new to this forum ...

i wish to see this serial ...
but i havent seen its earlier episodes...
so someone can give me a short update story of  this serial from 1 st episodes to today..

plsss...i dont know have time to read all the written updates so because iam busy with my exams...

soo..plss give me a complete story update in short till todays episode plsss...

All two of you want a summary of the story till now, not something, something short...
So here it is:
The show start Last Monday 25 Feb..

SaraswatiChandra(Saras), a rich indian boy lives in Dubai with his dad & step mom. His real mom die. His dad unknowing to him fix his marriage with Kumud, who lives in India. (Kumud dad & Saras dad are friends).  Kumud dream of his princecharming, and can draw only his eyes.., Thse very eyes are SaraswatiCHandra..She is madly in love with him despite not knowing him.. However Saras doesn't want to marry, so he decided to write Kumud via letter & tell her, she was shocked & replied to him saying he must come to india, & tell her dad he doesn't wish to marry her.
Kumud family had a video chat with Saras, Kumud also talk to him but she doesn't show him her face, he saw her back, as she think if he doesn't want any relation with her, she need not to show her face to him. After thinking Saraz decided to go to India..Kumud is shocked, to see him arrive at her door, however like fate have it she is unable to see his face, only can see his eyes...while she vow not to show her face for him.

So the story continues from there.

Do watch the show...and join in the fun in this forum.
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: madhoo

What's this show about?  I mean what's the story line?

It's about Saraswatichandra, who loves his death mom more than anything. His dad wanting to marry him with Kumud, he refuse & went to her house to tell her family.
But as he spend timewith Kumud& her family in her house, he began loving her.. He then return to Dubai promising Kumud he will be back to marry her..
A twist in fate, as his dad decided to call off his marriage with Kumud & he is force to marry someone else..

This stot is taken from a book, but since it's in the form of an Indian soap, & it Sajay Lee Bhansali.,I think it will have many twist & many turns but SarawatiChandra will end up with Kumud only...
swetharavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in todays episode the title track was lengthy can anyone please post the link of full song
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Could someone tell me about the SBS/SBB segments on this show till now? I think there has been 2 or 3.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
from where can i get full episode links from 1st epi. The links given in forum are expired and not working. pls if possible give youtube links dailymotion links i can't access . 

In which episode holi scene is telecasted in which kumud is in white dress
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Amanda-

It's about Saraswatichandra, who loves his death mom more than anything. His dad wanting to marry him with Kumud, he refuse & went to her house to tell her family.
But as he spend timewith Kumud& her family in her house, he began loving her.. He then return to Dubai promising Kumud he will be back to marry her..
A twist in fate, as his dad decided to call off his marriage with Kumud & he is force to marry someone else..

This stot is taken from a book, but since it's in the form of an Indian soap, & it Sajay Lee Bhansali.,I think it will have many twist & many turns but SarawatiChandra will end up with Kumud only...

Thank you Amanda!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetharavi

in todays episode the title track was lengthy can anyone please post the link of full song

there you go : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3467959&TPN=5&#77612460

This content was originally posted by: Sargesh

from where can i get full episode links from 1st epi. The links given in forum are expired and not working. pls if possible give youtube links dailymotion links i can't access . 

In which episode holi scene is telecasted in which kumud is in white dress

Star bans YT videos, you can watch all episodes on https://www.startv.in/

That holi scene was for promo only and none such scene has been telecast-ed yet.

This content was originally posted by: MaaNeeTLuV

No Cc in dis forum?!

Saraswathichandra Chat Club #2
Edited by lonelyshadow - 11 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone give me the link or tell me the epi or promo this scene was shown

Thanks in advance
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone post me the link of the song played in the serial 2 download.