Petition Time, Lets Save The Show!!

Posted: 11 years ago
It seems like the show is getting closer in going off air if the rumours are true!! Time for some action!! I'm gona do all i can to save this show!! I'm loving this show no matter what others think, its such a great show, the best show going!! I look forward to this show, excited & happy seeing Aamna on screen, I only watch it coz of her!! Tellywood is gona turn boring again if it goes off air!!

Just state giving your reasons why you dont want it to go off air, we still have some hope!!

Imp Note - Only post if you want to save the show, dont post if you are against this petition coz i will send this to Sony!!

plz is show ko khatam nahi karen, mujhe bohat pasand hai

main aamna shariff ka fan ho.main nahi chahta ho ye serial end ho.
plzzz plzzz dont end this show...
i dont live in india and have to download all the episodes to watch them...i have watched every single one and this is one of D best shows...my joys will finish if this show finishes
Plz do not end this show, this the only show im watching cause
of Aamna Shariff, i luv her in kth and hjnh, i'll die if the show ends😭
Aamna is very beautiful and she is  a great actress. 
She mesmerized her audience in Kahin tih  hoga. 
She has a huge number of fan followers who want to see her in Hongey Juda Na Hum.

Please DO Not End HJNH 
Edited by kamalini123 - 11 years ago
no end this show because aamna will get better show then this and this story is not good for aamna capabalities
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

no end this show because aamna will get better show then this and this story is not good for aamna capabalities

Aamna will always get a better show. 
  PLEASE LET  RUN HJNH IN ITS NORMAL COURSE . THERE IS NO REASON TO PULL OUT HONGEY JUDA NA HUM.
@rishabgosavi Please dont ruin our chances, i clearly mentioned dont post if you are against this petition!!

I'd love to see Aamna do another show in the future, but for now i'm happy with her doing HJNH!!  Edited by AamnaLover - 11 years ago
please do not end the show!!! it has to continue no matter what!!! please do not end the show!! It can be d best show if given time!!!! Can't afford to see the show goin off air!!! pleassseee!!!! ðŸ˜­ we love raqesh n aamna!!!! <3 <3 <3