Arjun

NL: Samjhae Ya Samjhaun *Note Pg 4*

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Fourth Edition of Samjhe Ya Samjhaun Weekly
Feb 16, 2013- Feb 22, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to a very Fourthe Edition of Samjhe ya Samjhaun Weekly - the Newsletter for the Arjun Forum!

A huge thanks to all of the members who have volunteered! It wouldn't have been possible without you.

And here it is!  We hope you all enjoy it!

Best,
NL Team

C R E D I T S :

Summary of the Two Episodes: S.Stephy
Scene of the Week: polly_03
Emotional Scene of the Week: polly_03
 Action Scene of the Week: -sree13-
 Dhaasu Moment of the Week: funkylicious
Bromance Moment of the Week: nikki08
Raute Moment of the Week:
funkylicious
Rowdy Rathod Moment of the Week:
ankita2804
Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: ...Mithuz...
Picture of the Week: purecure
 Character of the Week: purecure
Dialogue of the Week: ..Naina..
Surprise Package of the Week: ||-Shilpa-||
Blooper/Loophole of the Week: -sree13-

FF/SS of the Week: samiya.059
OS of the Week:tani23
Signature of the Week: ..Naina..
 Avi of the Week: Aliya_begh
 VM of the Week: Aliya_begh
Discussion Topic of the Week [Only for threads related to discussing the show]:  ||-Shilpa-||

We would like to welcome the new members of our NL team who has kindly agree to cover for Aliya while she is away for exams.

Thank you all very much for joining our NL team.

Avi of the Week:-Duttasweetheart.

VM of the Week:-naughtykitty.

Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: -saba ramisa.

Arjun star of the wk..saba ramisa: Backup shona786.

his is our complete NL team including the backup members.

Summary of the Two Episodes: S.Stephy
 Avi of the Week: Aliya_begh

Arjun Star of the Week: Aliya_begh
 VM of the Week: Aliya_begh
FF/SS of the Week: samiya.059 Backup - shrutisweety
OS of the Week:
tani23-Backup-Love_Arnie
Rawte Moment of the Week:
funkylicious-Backup nikki08
Bromance Moment of the Week:
nikki08
 Scene of the Week:
polly_03 Backup - -sree13-
 Emotional Scene of the Week: polly_03
Blooper/Loophole of the Week: -sree13- Backup - kgmu86
 Funniest Scene/Dhaasu Moment of the Week:
funkylicious; Backup - purecure
Picture of the Week:
purecure-Backup- Love_Arnie
 Character of the Week:
purecure; Backup- Love_Arnie
Dialogue of the Week: ..Naina.. Backup - polly_03
Signature of the Week: ..Naina..
Surprise Package of the Week: ||-Shilpa-|| Backup - polly_03
 Rowdy Rathod Moment of the Week:
ankita2804-Backup nikki08
Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: ...Mithuz... Backup - Aliya_begh
 Action Scene of the Week: -sree13-Backup- Love_Arnie
Discussion Topic of the Week [Only for threads related to discussing the show]: ||-Shilpa-||

Link to the previous NLs can be found in Archive Mansion.

Link for the Archive Mansion

Archive Mansion

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3269676

I would like to thank everyone who volunteered for the NL on behalf of myself and Naina.

Special thanks to Naina for guiding me through this for all the banner of the NL, flashing headers, and the winner siggies. Thank you so much Naina.🤗

Note to NL team please take a look at these reminders again as we have added few things to them.

1. Our NL will be weekly, we will try our best to get it posted on Friday, starting next week.
2. Our week starts on Sat and ends on Thurs, or at the latest on Friday.
3. Please PM your parts to us by Thurs Evening or at the latest Friday morning.
4. If you can't do your parts then please contact the back up person for that category and give try to let them know ahead of time just in case they are also not available to do their parts.
5. If there is no back up for you please PM me or Naina so we can take care of it.
6. For the members responsible for the FF/SS, OS, VM, Avi, and siggie parts please give us a brief write up on why you chose the particular FF/SS, OS, VM, Avi, or siggie, and also provide us with the links to post with your write up so we can post it in the NL.
7. We also wanted to remind everyone that our NL is focused on the show itself so lets try our best to submit things that are show related. This will make thing for the new members who want to catch up on the show easier. We appreciate your cooperation in this, thank you everyone.

Just one last thing, please don't forget to hit the CM every time you log in and press the like button on all the posts you read and find interesting.

Thank you once again everyone most especially our awesome NL team. 

Scroll down for more please.😊

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail

Fourth Edition of Samjhe Ya Samjhaun Weekly
Feb 16, 2013- Feb 22, 2013

Credits: StarPlus

Saturday Feb 16, 2013
Episode 52
ETF investigates the murder of Megha Rao

ETF investigates the murder of Megha Rao, by chain snatchers. Megha's husband, Kapil, claims that he had been attacked while trying to save her. ETF interrogates the formerly convicted chain snatchers, Mr. and Mrs.Dogre, who claim that they have reformed their ways. The couple discloses the strategies used by chain snatchers, to the ETF. After the arrest of many chain snatchers in the city, Arjun deduces that Megha's murder was preplanned. The suspicion falls on Kapil, and Megha's brother, Anuj

Sunday Feb 17, 2013
Episode : 53
A famous painter, Raghav, gets killed

A famous painter, Raghav, gets killed and hanged to a frame as a portrait. Arjun finds an altered painting near the dead body. The ETF interrogates Vishnu and learns about the insult made to Gattu and Benoy. The ETF suspects Gattu behind Raghav's murder. Arjun understands that Raghav had crushed Benoy's right hand during college days in order to obtain a fellowship. The ETF reaches Gattu's house while Benoy is trying to kill Gattu. They rescue Gattu and arrest Benoy.

Credits: - polly

This week's Scene of the Week goes to the scene from the Chain Snatching Episode when Aisha throws the chain snatcher from the bike and the fight that followed. Team ETF set up an operation to catch the chain snatching racket rampant in the city and accordingly Aisha dressed as a regular girl walks alone on the streets wearing gold chains. The plan paid off as two chain snatchers targeted her and tried to snatch away her chain. But Aisha grabbed the pillion rider's wrist and flung him on the ground. The guy dared to get up and threaten her with a knife but got his answer when Aisha flung him straight in front of the ETF car. Way to go Aisha ! Atta Girl !

Avi Credits: shilpa.

Credits: - polly

The Emotional Scene of the Week goes to the scene from the Picture Murder episode, when Benoy tells Arjun about the heinous crime committed by Raghav and Gattu to him 22 yrs back. The three of them studied in the same Art College and aspired to be great artists themselves. They applied for a fellowhip from Paris to enhance their career but Benoy being the best at his work, proved to be a threat to the others. So Raghav and Gattu decided to get him out of their way forever. Accordingly one day they took Benoy to the sea side and there Rajat crushed his right hand brutally with a heavy stone, thereby maiming it forever, while Gattu held him by his feet so that he couldn't move. Benoy's dreams and career was crushed forever while Raghav went on to win the fellowship later.

The scene pointed out how low can people stoop in the name of a better career and future that they didn't even bother about ruining someone else life and career for it. The scene made my blood boil and for a moment I just wanted to wring both their necks. Koi itna niche kaise gir sakta hai yaar ?

Credits:-sree13-

Best action award can only goes to none other than our very own,daredevil diva of ETF,supercool,strongest lady cop Aisha. 👏 👏 The way she pulled the chain snatcher fom bike & just blew him blue & black, nothing can be said except doing a bow to her strong & dhasu personality. Hats off!! to our sherni Aisha 👏 👏

Credits: funkylicious

Though Chotu was missing for some reason Shree handled the Funniest scene alone pretty well. Moreover he had a new partner in the scene of comedy other than Chotu it was Aisha.

Its when Shree leaves his laptop bag in the ex-theifs house and the one of them brings it to Shree to return it. His expressions are priceless when Aisha glares at him for checking his bag throughly.

The most funniest part is where Aisha asks Shree to give attention in their next case warning him What if You left your gun at a murders house 'galti se' (bymistakely)🤣

Credits: nikki08

The CVs are becoming quite generous towards us and showing us cute flashbacks of  Sam and Arjun  and that too every week!
But this week we have not one but two small Bromance moments!

One is obviously the flashback scene which once again took us to the memories of their friendship…their past days…
It was really nice to watch them having smile on their faces and enjoying the cutting chai!

Second is the scene form the episode when Rathod and Arjun were making Benoy confess his crime of killing Raghav and Arjun asks Rathod to get out of the place and lock the door…He risks his own life in order to catch Benoy…The concern for his friend was so evident on his face…although he doesn't express it in his words…
And Rathod's dialogue, "Pagal ho gaya hai yeh..." when Arjun was risking his own life, said it all…although it seemed as an exclamation, it also had the same concern for his friend's safety!

Credits: funkylicious

The interesting part that grabbed Arjun's attention was that the corspe that was hung had some clues. Arjun kept on repeating his words until he examined it carefully with a person with life and asked him to imitate like the corspe.

Arjun walked around slowly and carefully explaining to Shree that its very important to look at a painting's perspective to understand it you should observe it from the right angle.

The main point is when Arjun figures out what the painting said.

There was another scene that I couldn't resist to choose is where Arjun puts his life in danger, dropping the bottles (turpentine) on the floor creating mixed gas in the room. He darely calms the painter who was about the set the place plus gatu (Ganesh) on fire.

I loved Arjun's confidence in calming someone down with his own skills.

Please scroll down for more😊

SIP1997 thumbnail

Credits: ..Naina..

"Sir I think, aap unhe jitne acche se jaante hain, utna dikhate nahin."

Rathod's remembering the past, and being forced to remember it. Curious to find out more.

Credits: ll-Shilpa-ll

Surprise package of this week or I should say the surprises packages of this week are our ACP Rawte and ACP Rathore. So far we have had two flashback scenes where we were shown the great friendship between the two men but this week we not only got the happy times of the past but we also got a glimpse of the care they both show towards each other, although they both try so hard to hide it. Their bond of friendship is still strong, even though it has cracked a little it is still intact.

Credit:-sree13-

In this week I find both episode was hsving very little flaw. The both episode was briliantly executed so the flaws are ignorable. But still NL me likhna toh hai na?? 😉 so here I am with them.
In saturday's episode at very first scene Megha was stabbed by goons & Kapil reached there after they escaped from senario. There was nothing like he was fighting with them. But afterwards they showed that he too get injured during fighting with them. That was a bit awkward.

In sundays episode it is revealed at end that Benoy was behind murder of Raghav & it was too unrealistic that a middle aged common man had hung a person to death by rope thats too by using only left hand?? Agreed with me na??

Please scroll down for more😊
SIP1997 thumbnail

Credits: samiya.059

This week the ff chosen is TUMBIN by kunchu and payal.
It is arni ff.it is a very sweet and simple story which shows a happily married arjun .The arjun in this family is a perfect gentleman who loves his family very much and it shows how us how arjun might be before roshnis death.It also shows the sweet friendship rathore n arjun share
The story has reached a point where arjun is about to enter in ETF .A new character in form of shaleen Malhotra has entered the ff who is raghu sir's son.As far as investigation part is considered ...the daughter of raghu sir has been kidnapped and now ETF is all set to rescue her[/I]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3378022?pn=53

Congratualtions Kunchu and Payal, here is your siggy for the FF of the week.

Credits:tani23

We have a tie for this week's OS of the week so We have picked two OS for this week as OS of the week.

1. Ayesha OS: HOPE by sips_crazy

The OS basically dealt with aisha and Arjun's feeling towards each other. The writer has described aisha and Arjun's feelings very nicely in the chapters. Aisha realizing the emotional side of arjun, made her admire him even more. Every day she silently cared for him with the hope that one day Arjun will open his heart for hre. Similarly the next chapter dealt with Arjun's feelings for her- his realization after a small encounter with Roshni.

2. Arjun OS: wo lamhe wo baatein.. by vidya.anand

The OS was about Aisha's feelings. Her interactions with shree, Chotu n other ETF members. The way she silently starts having feelings for arjun. Her silent admiration for him. it also dealt with her personal life- her transformation from a sweet charming bubbly girl to a strong woman. Arjun cared for her as a colleague, as a friend. His views for d lady changed when he came to know about her past. The story dealt about the understanding they had towards each other. Both of them knew each other very well. Here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3444398

Congratulations ladies here is your siggy for the OS of the week.

Credits: ..Naina.

Signature of the week by ...Jes...

Congratulations, here is your siggy for creating the best siggy of the week.

Credits:Duttasweetheart

Avi of the week
You cannot be a girl & not be totally thrilled to bits by this one.Easily the best scene in this weekend's episodes.The back shot of a swaying Punjabi kudi itself was whistle worthy.Then came the shocker.Her unfazed attitude at being held at knife point, twist of the goon's arms, a bonus of twist of ear (ouch!) &  finally  the very believable throwing him in the air(Yess! 50 kg Aisha threw that 200 pound hippo into the air single handedly)😆 👏!Awesome!Taaliyaan & Seetiyaan for dabangg Aisha Kapoor!👍🏼 Double taaliyaan & Seetiyaan for dear Shilpa for making this particular scene eternal by capturing it in her even awesome Avi.I simply loved the blue tinge, added a bit of retro effect to the Avi.

Thank you so much.😊

Credits:saba ramisa

So...i know i know all are excited to know Arjun star of this week so so so...
but first of all let me tell you that as we all know this week there was no article so we have count Profile comment's only . neear 28 comment's SOTW is...!!!
Guess who ?  any idea ?
it's non other then last week Star our Devildiva21 Shocked ? i was also shocked when i get the result .
by the way divya congrat's for being Star of the week this week too...

Congratulations once again Devildiva you made the most comments on all cast profiles this week. Here is your siggy for being the star of the week.

Credits: ||-Shilpa-||

I found this weeks discussion topic very interesting. The topic was titled a question??? by
haruhi26 aka Tina

Where she posed a very interesting questions regarding Arjun and him taking risks. There were many interesting reasons posted the members for him taking risks.

Here is the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3443216

Congratulations Tina, here is your siggy for starting a great topic to discuss this week.

Credits: naughtykitty.

VM of the week by..

vm's by saba-ramisa...

Arjun & Aisha ( Disco Deewane ) Arisha VM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XS7DWQG2rM

Arjun & Aisha ( Tu Hi Mera ) Arisha VM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wotYdmaBSBk

Congratulations Saba here is your siggy for VM of the week.

Thank you everyone😊

SIP1997 thumbnail
The fourth edition of our weekly Newsletter Samjhae Ya Samjhaun is up.

Congratulations to all the winners.

We will be back with the next edition with next week and will be adding on something new.

Thank you all.😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting NL as usual👏
Must take a lot of time and patience for this, so a big congrats for those doing the NL first👏
and then congrats to all winners😉

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent Work NL team!
Hats off for the efforts you put in!

Congrats to all winners

Thanks for choosing my OS...Tani dear, now i get the hint! Thanks for liking it so much!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome NL...

Shilpa you rockstar yaar...and all volunteers great job guyz...

Congrats to all the winners...

Waiting for the new editions in the NL...

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏👏
Appreciate Shilpa's & other contributors hardwork & Congrats to all winners!👍🏼
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u we dancing
yipee..
congrats to all d winners yay..
dhinka chika..