Posted: 11 years ago
All is fine in Bhonsle Vadi... the marital life of Gauri and Garv makes a sweet start with Suhaag Raat..Prateeksha starts afresh  with Nikhil in a distant land away from her daughter...

The happiness of  Gauri lay far away from South Hampton and her loving foster parents.. in a  town called Kolhapur. Prateeksha who spent 20yrs of her life confined within a room spreads the wings of freedom to fly away and breathe the freshness of being free from dogmatic shackles of society's rule for a widow...

But this end came with it's own dramatic turns...Garv and Gauri parted ways by signing divorce papers...Gauri left the Vadi to never return leaving Garv heart broken...He was not willing to give up on her and therefore reaches the bus stop to plead for his love.. to fight for the girl he married for love more than revenge from Appa Saheb... His love convinced Gauri to realize Sid was a good friend and Garv was her true love...
Garv transfers the property to Gauri's name.. Gauri is hopeful that one day everyone in the Bhonsle and Gaekwad family will stay together..

Prateeksha and Nikhil come back to the vadi as their flight got cancelled due to bad weather...The return  ushers a marraige for Prateeksha & Nikhil as Gauri and everyone wants them to start a new life together on a proper note... And there is no higher stamp than marraige which seals  a relationship forever...

Silence that never could convey the hearts' desires finally did...
Garv loved Gauri...Gauri loved Garv and not Sid...
Prateeksha carried the flame of her first love in her heart in solitude...The silent love broke free  and gave her  the strength to seek happiness once again...
A mother and daughter seperated by circumstances always carried the bond of their attachment and love in silence ...unknown to each that the other felt a crucial part of her life missing...
Gauri helped her Aai ,Prateeksha to come out of the world of self imposed darkness . She taught her mother to embrace life again... The vibrant colours of being alive filled the silent vacum in Prateeksha's life...
Prateeksha had a pivotal role in bringing Garv in the life of Gauri...  it was at her instance that Gauri saw the merit of marrying Garv and tried to become the good bahu of the Gaekawads... The fulfillment of  familial ties that Gauri searched all along came in the vision of Gaekawads. 

If u feel like this 😲 I don't blame u .. I too did the same... but this is the way KKHYK  has been made to rest by the makers.. So be it...

Khamoshiyaan  are replaced with the whispers of love that will bring happiness and contenment in the life of Prateeksha and Gauri. Mother and daughter will not be together but in their hearts will rest the peaceful knowledge that each has finally found peace and fullfillment in life...

Khamoshiyaan has ended but  I hope the forum continues to relive the magic of this short but loved series...

Time doesnot stop it moves on. Hence on Monday at 7.30.pm we will enter into a new story of SaraswatiChandra and Kumud Sundari...."mukkamal pyar ki aadhuri daastan.."
Please join us in  this new journey at:
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/f59-saraswatichandra
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
I don't like how they left out Appa and his Raaz. Appa deserved to be punished for his crimes and so does Asavari. Instead Gauri mentions that one day she will bring her entire family back to live with them again and Garv's mom agrees. 😲 I also thought it was strange that Gauri said she never loved Sid and instead he was just her best friend. I always thought she loved Sid. The episode was not perfect but at least GG and Prateeksha got a happy ending.
Originally posted by Riya_Devi

I don't like how they left out Appa and his Raaz. Appa deserved to be punished for his crimes and so does Asavari. Instead Gauri mentions that one day she will bring her entire family back to live with them again and Garv's mom agrees. 😲 I also thought it was strange that Gauri said she never loved Sid and instead he was just her best friend. I always thought she loved Sid. The episode was not perfect but at least GG and Prateeksha got a happy ending.

Hi  Riya.. khamoshiyaan ended  on a happy note but left bittersweet remembrance...

Raaz went missing as did .Appa,Asavri and Aaji Saheb who were supposed to have an inkling of it... when the players of the secret have left how will it come into play? So Prateeksha and Sumitra too conveniently forgot about it. ..The 20yrs of confinement was watered down to living in seclusion as the first love had ditched and the husband had died😡 I just have 🤬 expletives for the writers and the conceptualizers for strangling a good thought and concept with utter crap...

Sid was the love of  Gauri's life and suddenly he became the best friend.. I am thankful at least he got that category and not just an acquaintance mention..😛

The blame on Garv for kidnapping Sid was ridiculous... They gave us Garv Gauri Milanwala happy ending but butchered his character from a street smart politician with panache to a roadside drunkard who was downgraded to an obsessive lover whose obsession I kept searching till the end.

It was a sad ending with  an 180 degree turn  from where it had begun.. if some one would have said today to me u are not watching Kuch kehti hai yeh khamoshiyaan but  har din ek nayee kahani...I would have reluctantly nodded in the affirmative...

Thank you for your last Impression and will miss seeing your writings 😊
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Thank you for your last Impression and will miss seeing your writings 😊

Visha thank you. I will miss this forum too.. One of the best forum on IF ...if I may say so.My thanks  too the Mods for keeping the place a fair one  giving diverse voices a place to co-exist peacefully.😊 
Originally posted by sunshine99

Visha thank you. I will miss this forum too.. One of the best forum on IF ...if I may say so.My thanks  too the Mods for keeping the place a fair one  giving diverse voices a place to co-exist peacefully.😊 

Thank you so much and hope to see your writings in other forums too 😊
There was not much left to discuss since it got confirmed that the show was ending. Since that time they were gearing up to give it some kind of a logical end.

The past week showcased a patchwork of scenarios which at time appeared disjointed but at the end of it all gave the story a happy ending...all iz well, Gauri suddenly declaring Sid is just her best friend but Vikram taught her the meaning of love did not gel with me and I still cannot intellectualize it.

But then...at the end of the day all's well that ends well. Onward and forward to Saraswatichandra.

i will miss you Koel, and your posts 😭 and everyone else in this forum... I always enjoyed visiting this forum in particular.
Originally posted by sunshine99

All is fine in Bhonsle Vadi... the marital life of Gauri and Garv makes a sweet start with Suhaag Raat..Prateeksha starts afresh  with Nikhil in a distant land away from her daughter...

The happiness of  Gauri lay far away from South Hampton and her loving foster parents.. in a  town called Kolhapur. Prateeksha who spent 20yrs of her life confined within a room spreads the wings of freedom to fly away and breathe the freshness of being free from dogmatic shackles of society's rule for a widow...

But this end came with it's own dramatic turns...Garv and Gauri parted ways by signing divorce papers...Gauri left the Vadi to never return leaving Garv heart broken...He was not willing to give up on her and therefore reaches the bus stop to plead for his love.. to fight for the girl he married for love more than revenge from Appa Saheb... His love convinced Gauri to realize Sid was a good friend and Garv was her true love...
Garv transfers the property to Gauri's name.. Gauri is hopeful that one day everyone in the Bhonsle and Gaekwad family will stay together..

Prateeksha and Nikhil come back to the vadi as their flight got cancelled due to bad weather...The return  ushers a marraige for Prateeksha & Nikhil as Gauri and everyone wants them to start a new life together on a proper note... And there is no higher stamp than marraige which seals  a relationship forever...

Silence that never could convey the hearts' desires finally did...
Garv loved Gauri...Gauri loved Garv and not Sid...
Prateeksha carried the flame of her first love in her heart in solitude...The silent love broke free  and gave her  the strength to seek happiness once again...
A mother and daughter seperated by circumstances always carried the bond of their attachment and love in silence ...unknown to each that the other felt a crucial part of her life missing...
Gauri helped her Aai ,Prateeksha to come out of the world of self imposed darkness . She taught her mother to embrace life again... The vibrant colours of being alive filled the silent vacum in Prateeksha's life...
Prateeksha had a pivotal role in bringing Garv in the life of Gauri...  it was at her instance that Gauri saw the merit of marrying Garv and tried to become the good bahu of the Gaekawads... The fulfillment of  familial ties that Gauri searched all along came in the vision of Gaekawads. 

If u feel like this 😲 I don't blame u .. I too did the same... but this is the way KKHYK  has been made to rest by the makers.. So be it...

Khamoshiyaan  are replaced with the whispers of love that will bring happiness and contenment in the life of Prateeksha and Gauri. Mother and daughter will not be together but in their hearts will rest the peaceful knowledge that each has finally found peace and fullfillment in life...

Khamoshiyaan has ended but  I hope the forum continues to relive the magic of this short but loved series...

Time doesnot stop it moves on. Hence on Monday at 7.30.pm we will enter into a new story of SaraswatiChandra and Kumud Sundari...."mukkamal pyar ki aadhuri daastan.."
Please join us in  this new journey at:
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/f59-saraswatichandra

Impressions:23Feb Curtain Call

Beautiful analysis.👏
Nice synopsis! This story could have been really good, but the makers failed so badly! I think under the circumstances this show ended on a good note, but will always feel incomplete! The characters had no time to be fully developed etc!!