Impressions:23Feb Curtain Call - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice analysis. If this show would have got more time , they would not have rushed relationship between gauri and vikram. It would have been fun to watch their fights for some more time.They would have also got more time to expose the raaz ,,,,,,,which i  guess must be that appa saheb must have killed gauris dad and she being only hier of the property. But they didnt get much time to develop that track.
Most of people want to watch romance, but there is uniqueness in this story . I havent seen so far in any show that how a daughter gives a new life to her mother.The mother- daughter bonding in the show was so beautiful.
Originally posted by leelaa9

Impressions:23Feb Curtain Call

Beautiful analysis.👏
thanks leela9.
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Nice synopsis! This story could have been really good, but the makers failed so badly! I think under the circumstances this show ended on a good note, but will always feel incomplete! The characters had no time to be fully developed etc!!
true in the given situation it ended on a happy note .. For fans that is the only consolation...so many things left incomplete..unsaid...a pity!!!
Originally posted by Anu_11

Nice analysis. If this show would have got more time , they would not have rushed relationship between gauri and vikram. It would have been fun to watch their fights for some more time.They would have also got more time to expose the raaz ,,,,,,,which i  guess must be that appa saheb must have killed gauris dad and she being only hier of the property. But they didnt get much time to develop that track.
Most of people want to watch romance, but there is uniqueness in this story . I havent seen so far in any show that how a daughter gives a new life to her mother.The mother- daughter bonding in the show was so beautiful.
Hi Anu.. the story had a good concept but somewhere the execution did not turn out well..The mother daughter bond initially was great..I had hoped that  they could really exploit the foster and birth mother angle with it's beauty and conflict of emotions but the plot in that regard lost it's sheen midway...I wish the series had got some help for a proper overhaul...we might have been enjyoing the scenarios u wrote...