crated by: priyahmt thank you🤗

RULES:
Follow SC forum rules
-Only talk about Saras&Kumud/Gautam&Jennifer
-Don't bash members/s
tars/characters.
-Have fun :)

Gautam Rode

Gautam Rode also known as Gautam Rode is an Indian actor and a former model, working in Bollywood and TV serials.Gautam is roped as a host for the Nach Baliye (season 5). Gautam Rode is coming up with his next serial which is a debut of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saraswatichandra on Star Plus. He will be seen in the lead for the show and opposite to Jennifer winget. Gautam and Jennifer will be seen to each other for the first time in the serial Saraswatichandra.

Biography
Gautam Rode was born on 14 August 1977 and he hails from Delhi, he finished his schooling and graduation over there. He wanted to carry on with his father's business of stock broking in the share market. But destiny had other things in store for him. Rode initially started out his acting career in Bollywood with the film Annarth(2002), starring opposite Preeti Jhangiani. He has also done a lot of ads as well as albums. Tere Bina, an album by Abhijeet which featured Gautam in the music videos, received international acclaim after winning the MTV Asia Awards. This was followed by a long career in television. Gautam's most memorable roles in television have been in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby and in the kids adventure TV program Lucky. He also appeared as a guest in the show Mallika E Kitchens 1st season. Rode made his Bollywood comeback in 2009 with Ram Gopal Vermas horror flick titled Agyaat where Gautam enacted the role of Sharman, in which he received noteworthy reviews praising his performance. During September 2010, Gautam featured in a first of a kind 16 episodic story for the acclaimed horror show Aahat, titled Maut Ka Khel, which featured 16 popular faces of the Hindi Television Industry. Rode was also hosting India's Got Talent (season 3) along with actor Meiyang Chang, which on airs on Colors. Currently, he host the famous dance reality show Nach Baliye fifth season with his co-anchor Karan Wahi. And now next he is being confirmed to play the lead role of Saraswati in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's debut serial Saraswatichandra.

Jennifer Singh Grover

Jennifer Winget is an Indian Television actress and also a model. She is very famous for her roles in serials like 'Sangam', 'Dill Mill Gayye' and 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay'. She is also an occasional movie actress. Jennifer was born and brought up in Mumbai. Her father is a Marathi Christian and mother a Punjabi. She did her schooling from St. Xavier's High School. Jennifer Winget landed her first lead role with a show called 'Koi Dil Main Hai' when she was just seventeen years old. Jennifer Winget landed her first big break with the popular soap 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' as 'Sneha'. Further on, she also essayed the role of Dr.Riddhima Modi in the televison series 'Dill Mill Gayye'. In serials like 'Kkusum', 'Kahiin To Hoga', 'Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa' she played minor roles which aided in her growth as an actress. Jennifer Winget has also starred in a show called 'Shakalaka Boom Boom' as a child artiste which was her first debut in the TV industry. Other than doing TV serials, she has also participated in the dance reality show 'Zara Nachke Dikha',and hosted the second season of the show successfully. Jennifer Winget appeared in the reality show 'Teen Ka Tadka' and also performed in the grand finale of 'Perfect Bride' with host Romit Raaj with whom she debuted in Shakalaka Boom Boom. She then went on to anchor a reality show called 'Laughter Ke Phatke' on STAR One. Coming to Movies, Jennifer Winget has acted in the movie 'Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya.' Later on, she did a movie called 'Kuch Na Kaho' with Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan in a minor role. Her dream role is that of Rani Mukherjee's in Black. Jennifer Winget isn't too keen to get back to movies as she is content with her foray into the TV industry. She happens to be one of the actresses who has worked with almost all the Major Television channels like STAR One, Star Plus, Disney Channel, Sony and Zee TV. Considered as one of the cutest actresses in the TV industry, she has a very huge fan following.

Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

LIKE if you want to be in the members list!
NOTE: If your name is NOT in the above list then hit like button of this post. If your username has been changed then let me know via pm so I can do the changes accordingly. If your name is already added here, avoid pressing like on this post. Please do not like the post when you are already added!
Lianaa thumbnail

Saras&Kumud/Gautam&Jennifer AT#1
Lianaa thumbnail

PM me all the SBS segments links and VM's links..😃

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Add me in too <3
Lianaa thumbnail
Thanks nidu for joining in🤗 But you have to like the members list post..😃
Lianaa thumbnail
Please guys.. like the members list post!!
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Add me in too, please! I liked the Members List post.

By the way, Gautam is really 35? He looks so young, like at least 30, not 35. 
Lianaa thumbnail
I'll add you nina👍🏼
Lianaa thumbnail
hello🤗 I'm Naz and you?