"Sid is just my best frnd but it is u made me feel what is love - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by snowwhite28

i think nahi dikhaya warna hume pata lag jata.

flashback mein bhi nehin ??

btw iss show se ek msg mila dosro ke saath romance karo kisi aanjaan se pyaar karo !! lol !!
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

flashback mein bhi nehin ??

btw iss show se ek msg mila dosro ke saath romance karo kisi aanjaan se pyaar karo !! lol !!
pata nahi yar maine dekha nahi and one more thing we have learnt cheaters ka sath do aur jo tumhara har pal sath nibhate hain unko cheat karo. Sai se aur kya expect kar sakte hain. She herself is the biggest cheater of all times.Edited by snowwhite28 - 11 years ago
I know right. but I guess that how they wanted to quickly wrap the show up. This was a show that had a weak title and short-lived plot, but could have been great...

xxx
I don't think what she said was great, but it was not untrue. I always felt that she was very comfortable with Sid, but I never believed she loved him. she once told sid that even though she really wanted to marry him, she doesn't know why she is not completely happy.
Originally posted by avyarima

I don't think what she said was great, but it was not untrue. I always felt that she was very comfortable with Sid, but I never believed she loved him. she once told sid that even though she really wanted to marry him, she doesn't know whyshe is not completely happy.
</div>
<div>
she said like that becoz ph ne sid ko boycot karne ka plan pehle se hi bana liya tha.
Gauri said so as Mohit(Sid)left d show.So no point in loving him
I think the story would have done better if the" Siddharth's" character was not a part of script. They could have shown love story of Gauri after coming to India. Garv pretending to love her and using her for his revenge and then really falling for her.If they would have shown more scenes between Garv annd Gauri. right from the begininng along with gauri's interaction with her mom...this show would have done good. Edited by Anu_11 - 11 years ago
"sid is just my best friend"- what a joke *clap*slap*slap*
aur kuch din yeh show agar chalta na toh Gauri ji apne saiya ke samne bolti Sid toh meri bhiya jaisa tha !!!!!
Originally posted by Anu_11

I think the story would have done better if the" Siddharth's" character was not a part of script. They could have shown love story of Gauri after coming to India. Garv pretending to love her and using her for his revenge and then really falling for her.If they would haveshown more scenes between Garv annd Gauri. right from the begininng along with gauri's interaction with her mom...this show would have done good.
agar sid show ka part nahi hota toh wat ever viewer ship it has intially woh bhi nahi milte.
totally agree with Tanu👍🏼