Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I found it really hard to digest that a man who married a women through deceit got her in the end! They were SO progressive on one front with Pratiksha marrying her old love, but on the other hand her daughter decides to stay with the man who deceived her!

For me that part didn't work as well! I would have preferred it if she had gone back to London! They didn't even have to show that she straight away goes to Sid! But that is how it should have ended! She should have given the property to the Gaikwad's and gone off with the divorce papers! After all, they were signed!! So she could have got her divorce!

I could not care less about Garv's so called "Love" that made him do all this and con Gauri into marriage! I think if he had let her go, and accepted that it is what he deserves it would have been a lot better! A full on progressive ending!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Well i believe what she says because i saw the episode in which sidharth proposes her she gives a confused look as if she is not sure. She says yes only when her father gives her a nod. I think she liked him not loved him.

Edited by Anu_11 - 11 years ago