The Serial

Karan Kundra's Entering Bollywood - DISCUSS HERE - Page 2

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So so happy for him...!!!finally the day is here:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Karan Kundra ?@kkundra

I finish what I start!! #TheSerial

kavyasam thumbnail
Awesome news 🥳

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why is Karan Kundra leaving The Serial?

Tags:
Channel V, Gumraah, Karan Kundra, Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Kritika Kamra, Mohit Sehgal, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Pooja Gor, Raj Singh Arora, Sara Khan, Shailesh Singh, Soumya Seth, Tanu Weds Manu, The Serial, The Serial Karan Kundra, The Serial V Channel, V Channel

Click Here to read

[Skip Add]
WHAT THE HELL...

i thought the show was abt to end right? 

who's gonna watch it now if he doesn't stay
shibz thumbnail
Karan Kundra ?@kkundra

I finish what I start!! #TheSerial

--he is not "leaving"

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Karan is not a kind of a person who will leave his show midway...!!! If he had to he could do it during shaitan itself...i guess the serial is gonna end soon...even soumya's new show is coming soon
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The actor has just signed on to do his first Bollywood movie – a nice big step, no?

Karan Kundra came into the limelight with the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai opposite now on-now off girlfriend Kritika Kamra. The versatile actor has since then done several daily soaps and reality shows. Like most television actors, Karan also dreamed of getting into the big league, working with the who's who of Bollywood. And it looks like his dreams are just about to come true. Kundra was recently approached by Shailesh Singh, one of the producers of the Kangna Ranaut starrer Tanu Weds Manu, to play the lead role in a B-wood film. The part was initially written for Neil Nitin Mukesh, but since the David actor is busy with other commitments, the opportunity dropped right into Kundra's lap. Our man will be playing a rockstar in the yet untitled film. Besides KK, the producer has also signed on another male lead for the movie, though we don't know who it is…not yet.

Does this mean that Karan will no longer be part of The Serial on Channel V? Well, it certainly looks like it. The Serial, where Kundra plays himself in the company of other top TV stars like Soumya Seth, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan, Mohit Sehgal and Raj Singh Arora, is the story of soap actors and their controversial lives, some vignettes mirroring real life. In addition to this, Karan hosts the teen crime reality show Gumraah, which also airs on Channel V. And if rumours are to be believed, he won't be quitting that one. We tried to get in touch with the actor, but due to the strict confidentiality clause he has signed, he refused to divulge any details.

Well, we wish Karan all the best for his new big venture and hope the film is all that he hoped for.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/why-is-karan-kundra-leaving-the-serial/

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Karan is not a kind of a person who will leave his show midway...!!! If he had to he could do it during shaitan itself...i guess the serial is gonna end soon...even soumya's new show is coming soon

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. After 2 stars are leaving, it means the show is probably ending.
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[Skip Add]