Prishna SS: Tum Jo Aaye - Chapter 3 Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, I started writing this SS from way before AB ended but never got to finish it and post it so now I finally decided to post it, it's a 2 Part SS, next update will be soon hopefully 😳

Prishna SS: Tum Jo Aaye

Krishna was busy planning a clients wedding when she got a call from Sameer, Sameer is her childhood friend, they're friends for the past 20 Years and they were the best of buddies. Krishna was busy with the decoration when Sameer called, she picked up the call and said "Sameer, I'll call you back later, I'm a little bit busy" and before she could cut the call Sameer quickly said "Krishna, I'm finally getting married" in a really excited voice, Krishna was surprised she replied to Sameer "What? You're getting married? To who? When?" Krishna was going on and on with endless questions when Sameer interrupted her and said "Why don't you come to Shimla and see for yourself". Krishna smiled and said "Sameer, is this something to ask, of course I'm coming and I'M planning your wedding ok" in a stern, happy way. Sameer replied to her "Of course you will, just come over to Shimla soon". Krishna was happy, her childhood friend was finally getting married, she had to plan everything and get ready.

At the Airport, a very handsome and stylish man was walking out of the airport with his luggage, he had black sunglasses on and was wearing a black jacket with black trousers that matched, he was Pinto, Pinto just came back from London, he was waiting for a cab, and finally had found one, he approached it and opened the door, he was going to sit in when he sees someone else also entering from the other side, she also spots him and they both say "Excuse me, I saw this car first" together, and they start a small argument. The driver was getting frustrated and asks them both where they want to go, they both said "Shimla" together, so the driver says "That's good, you both are going to the same destination, so why not both travel with this car together", they both had no choice as they had to reach Shimla in time and agreed. On the way the driver was going on and on talking about his Village and all, Pinto was really irritated, he was already in a bad mood and the driver was getting on his nerve, he finally had enough and shouted "Can't you keep your mouth shut for some time" to the driver, the girl witnesses this and says to him "Excuse me, how dare you shout at him, he is kind enough to drive you to Shimla and you are shouting at him, what is your problem?". Pinto was surprised to see the girl shouting at him and replied "You want to know my problem? My problem is that firstly my sisters getting married and to the wrong guy as well and secondly, I have to share a Cab with you and this driver is going on and on about God knows what" in full attitude and anger. Then the girl said "Excuse me, your sisters marrying the wrong person then what can we (her and the driver) do?" Pinto was about to reply to her when the driver interrupted and said "If you two don't stop arguing then you will have to look for a another cab, and we are close to Shimla anyway, so its best if you look away from each other and ignore each other or one of you can leave the cab and walk to your destination instead" They both stayed quiet and looked away from each other, suddenly the car goes over a crack in the streets and jerks making Pinto and the girl bump into each other and they both look into each others eyes, they were in that position for sometime, the driver sees this and says "What a Pair, first they argue and fight and now they can't even look away from each other" and he carries on driving. Pinto and the girl finally come out of the trance and see that they have already reached Shimla. They both get out of the car and unknowingly stand next to each other.

Sameer and Priya were waiting for Pinto and Krishna to come and suddenly they see a cab drive up to the house and two people come out, they quickly rushed over to them next to the car, Priya was the first to talk, she was soo happy that her Brother Pinto had finally arrived, she introduced him to Sameer, Pinto was happy to see his sister again but was not really happy to see Sameer, but for his sisters happiness he got on with Sameer, then Sameer saw the girl who came with Pinto, she was none other than Krishna, he saw a confused Krishna and looking at Pinto and Priya, he goes up to Krishna and introduces her to Priya and vice versa, Priya was finally happy to see Krishna, She says to Krishna "I'm really glad to see you, Sameer always talks about you and how your a really good friend and a fantastic wedding planner". Krishna smiled and said "I've heard a lot about you from Sameer as well and let's get one thing clear, since you now know what a fantastic wedding planner I am then I will plan your wedding, do you agree" and she puts out her hand for Priya to shake, Priya was really happy and said "Krishna, there is no doubt about it, Of course I agree" and they both shook hands.

After that Priya&Sameer introduced Pinto and Krishna to each other, they felt awkward as know they are going to see each other a lot in the wedding. It was time for lunch so everyone went to have lunch, Krishna met the rest of the family, Sameer and Priya were sitting next to each other and eating Krishna and Pinto were opposite each other in the dining table and were giving each other glares after what happened in the car.

After lunch was finished Priya took Krishna around to show her the place so she can plan the wedding, Pinto went to his room and unpacked everything and after he was done he was walking around the house as he was clueless on what to do. He then saw Krishna and Priya walking around, he looked at Krishna closely, she looked very pretty to him, she was wearing a red dress blue and purple border which was decorated with golden embroidery work on it, her smile made him smile, her hair was flowing with the gentle breeze, in simple words she was beautiful for Pinto, he was still smiling and had his arms crossed and was casually leaning on the nearest wall still staring at her.

(^^Krishna's dress is something like this)

Krishna felt someone looking at her, she looks up to see Pinto leaning on the wall watching her, Pinto saw that she caught him looking at her and quickly looked away and walked off, Krishna was confused, she brushed the thought off and carried on working. Just then Sameer came and hey hugged Priya, he told Krishna and Priya that they have to go shopping to get the outfits and both Krishna and Priya were happy and were going to go and get ready to go and Priya quickly suggested that they take Pinto too she says "Let's take Pinto Bhaiyya with us, he will get to know you more Sameer" and Sameer also agrees with her.

To Be Continued...

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago
wow Fizu just 2 parts are u sure its going to be enough I love this pintu and krishna. very nyc cnt believe it was so short though. really love it and update soon.
Originally posted by sandiab

wow Fizu just 2 parts are u sure its going to be enough I love this pintu and krishna. very nyc cnt believe it was so short though. really love it and update soon.

Lol Sandia 2 parts are going to be enough, second part might be really long though and thank you and will try to 😳
and loved the dress she would have looked gorgeous in it
Originally posted by sandiab

and loved the dress she would have looked gorgeous in it

Absolutely, she would look beautiful in it 😳
l love the SS, it's just so beautiful Fizu !!!! can't wait for the next part. hope we get it soon and yes our Krishna would look gorgeous in the dress which you choose. keep it up 👏
Totally love it Fiza,,,,always love the first argument meeting which turns to love,,,really great work,,,,agree with Sandia with the too short bit,,,and agree Krishna would look really breath-taking in that dress,,,,hope we get part 2 really soon,,,
A beautifully written part...

Loved the Pintu - Krishna verbal fights...

Can't wait for the next part...
What ... just 2 parts to this SS

Fizu its just to beautiful , waiting for your next part
Loved the first part can't wait for your second although I wish it was more than 2 parts =)