Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

l love the SS, it's just so beautiful Fizu !!!! can't wait for the next part. hope we get it soon and yes our Krishna would look gorgeous in the dress which you choose. keep it up 👏

Thanks Steena and will try and update soon 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

Totally love it Fiza,,,,always love the first argument meeting which turns to love,,,really great work,,,,agree with Sandia with the too short bit,,,and agree Krishna would look really breath-taking in that dress,,,,hope we get part 2 really soon,,,

Thanks Lisa and yeh me too and will try and update a longer one this time soon 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

A beautifully written part...

Loved the Pintu - Krishna verbal fights...

Can't wait for the next part...

Thanks Shanti and will try and update soon 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

What ... just 2 parts to this SS

Fizu its just to beautiful , waiting for your next part

Thanks Taahir and will try and update soon 😳 and decided to make it 3 parts now 😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ragvir_Prishna

Loved the first part can't wait for your second although I wish it was more than 2 parts =)

Thanks Azifa and will try and update soon, now I have decided to make it 3 parts 😳
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Thanks Azifa and will try and update soon, now I have decided to make it 3 parts 😳

Great Fizu, can't wait for the next part !😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Great Fizu, can't wait for the next part !😃

Thanks Steena 😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Part 2 of this SS 😳 I am now making this into a 3 part SS because 2 Parts won't be enough, hope you like this chota sa update but it may seem kinda boring 😆

Prishna SS: Tum Jo Aaye - Chapter 2

Priya finds Pinto and tries to get him to go shopping with them but Pinto blatantly refuses her, she keeps bugging him to go shopping with them, Pinto tries to walk away but Priya starts following him and keeps repeating "Please, please, please, please, please, please, please..." Pinto was getting frustrated and finally gave in and agreed to go. After that Pinto, Krishna, Priya and Sameer get into the car; Sameer and Priya sit together at the back leaving Pinto driving and Krishna in the seat next to him. Sameer and Priya start talking to each other and get too busy talking to each other while Pinto and Krishna sit in awkwardness, after a while Priya tells Pinto to put some music on, Pinto puts the music player on, so the awkward silence between him and Krishna was covered, the song playing was Long Drive, Pinto and Krishna look at each other awkwardly and Sameer and Priya are just enjoying themselves

Party sharty karenge, Party sharty karenge
Party sharty karenge, Karenge aaj tere naal
Dynamite teri meri jodi soniye

Hoh… Party sharty karenge
Karenge aaj tere naal
Dynamite teri meri jodi soniye
Ghodi Chadhke ni aaya main
Gaddi soni soni laaya main
Ghodi Chadhke ni aaya main
Gaddi soni soni laaya main

Long drive pe chal chal chal
Long drive pe chal chal chal
Long drive pe chal mere naal soniye
Ni mere naal soniye

Finally they arrived at the mall and Sameer and Priya got their list out on what to buy, Priya suggests that they split the list and split up to buy the things, she suggests Pinto to go with Krishna and she goes with Sameer, Pinto and Krishna try to change her mind but fail to, Priya says "I will not listen to anything, meet us at the Coffee shop at 5" and with that she takes off with Sameer, Pinto and Krishna decide to not talk about the car scene and just finish the shopping,  they looked at the first things on the list which was a Pagdi and a Chunri, they look at each other , Krishna breaks the silence and says "there's a shop on the second floor where they have a range of Pagdi and Chunri's let's go there" Pinto agrees and they go upstairs to the second floor.

They enter the shop and see a lot of Chunri's and Pagdi's, Pinto spots the Pagdi's first and tells Krishna "The Pagdi's are there lets buy that first" Krishna sees them and agrees and they go to the Pagdi section. Krishna picks up different Pagdi's but cant seem to pick one, Pinto tries suggesting some as well but she still couldn't pick, the salesman suggests that Pinto tries some on and show Krishna, Pinto and Krishna look at each other awkwardly but agree. Krishna picks up a Pagdi and places it on Pinto's head, Pinto sat there not knowing what to do, Krishna just looks at him and couldn't help but notice how handsome he looks but quickly brushes the thought off, Pinto and Krishna went through six different Pagdi's and they found the right one.

Next they went off to buy the Chunri, they sit together and go through a lot of Chunri's, Pinto didn't know why but suggests "I think we should do what we did the Pagdi with the Chunri" and looks at Krishna with a slight hint of hope in his eyes, Krishna was shocked but could see that hope in his eyes and for some reason she couldn't refuse him, she agrees. Pinto picks up a beautifully decorated Chunri and places it in Krishna's head, she looks beautiful, he picked up another one  and places it on her head after taking the other one off, Krishna was unsure about the colours and Pinto unknowingly says "You look beautiful in any colour" Krishna looked at him questioningly, Pinto realises what he just said and quickly covers up, "Let's try this one" and picks up a simple one with simple decorations and places it around her, the salesman comes and says "This one would be great, I must say what a lovely couple you two make" Pinto and Krishna look down and Krishna blushes. Pinto and Krishna buy the Chunri and quickly leave the shop to buy the rest of the things on the list.

Finally after finishing with the shopping, it was 5 and Pinto, Krishna, Priya and Sameer meet at the coffee shop, they sit at a table and Sameer asks everyone what they want, Priya asks for a Coffee and before Krishna could say anything, Sameer says "I know what you want, you want a Smoothie don't you?" Pinto looks at them curiously, Krishna smiles and says "Not today Sameer, my likes have changed, I would like juice please" Sameer smiles and says "Ok" and turns to Pinto and asks him, Pinto also asks for juice as well and Sameer goes off to get the drinks. Priya starts talking about her wedding plans and that and Pinto looks at Krishna and starts wondering about something, Sameer comes back with the drinks and they all drink up, Pinto notices Krishna staying silent and just look at Sameer and Priya, he thinks to himself "Arre Wah, how did this Sherni become soo quiet?" then after sometime it was time to head back home with the shopping.

Please Hit the and Comment 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yippee i am the 1st to comment so happy love it, it was very nyc. Cnt wait for the next 1 bt somehow feel this ss nt going 2 stop after the 3rd 1 its 2 nyc.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very sweet part...

Pintu thought she was a sherni????😃