Forum to be Locked. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
plz dnt lock d forum :( der r still many ppl who visit d forum regularly!! many ppl r on IF only coz of dis forum!! plz dont lock d forum..plzzz :(((
Pls help us dont close tis forum pls pls:'(:'(:'(we cant imagine our life without tis forum pls consider our petition

Plz plz dont do ds to us..
We stil visit d forums..if u move ffs also ts very tuff fr us to find it..n also d love we hv fr ds forum cnt be expressed in wrds..plz minnu..plz vijay sir gv s another chance
Please please don't lock the forum... 😭
Yes activities have lessened but still there are many.. I mean a lot of KMH fans who visit the forum everyday... and this is the only place to talk and discuss about Karanika and KMH...
Please please please don't lock the forum... this is so heartbreaking... 🥺
Please do not shut the forum... Please please please.. We will keep the forum as active as ever.. Please please please
There are thousands of silent readers and visiters.. We can make yhis eork.. We will really really comeout and make iit lively hhere... Please.. This is the only place where kmh2 is still alive and it should remain .. Please
just see the number of requests so far...aren't these many members enough to keep the forum open? i cant imagine that 'lock' sign on our forum😵 please let it be😭 let us have more contests n all on the forum...please listen to our plea itna maangne se toh Bhagwan bhi maan jaate hain😆😭pretty please...
Pls sir dont lock tis forum:'(:'(:'(tis forum is like our second home v got so many friends here frm all over the world so let it b dont separate us sir pls:-(:-(
PLEASE DONT DO THIS
LOT OF PEOPLE STILL VISIT IT
SHIIT!!!.. minuuu di, please dont do this!!.. i was never attached to any other forum like this, and when its not anymore, its like damn unfair. We cant be together like before. Its literally our 2nd home here. 

Please dont do this :/