Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
is it that difficult and distracting for your mods, that the forum isnt locked?.. we dont make any troubles, like that :/..

and beside that, i dont want to compare, but DMG forum is like the WW3 and should be locked. (besides i am DMG fan :D).. 

i think its really unfair. :/
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i seriously don't know why u guys are so eager to close the forum...
I mean are we troubling you guys????
This forum has dedicated people to look in here...so what if activity is minimal, no one is bashing anyone or bothering others...

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool_SK

i seriously don't know why u guys are so eager to close the forum...
I mean are we troubling you guys????
This forum has dedicated people to look in here...so what if activity is minimal, no one is bashing anyone or bothering others...

EXACTLY!!.. we dont do any troubles. we are just like a small family, havin some quality time togehter :/
veds_6791 thumbnail
Please dont do this to us.. Please πŸ˜­
veds_6791 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dulcet

EXACTLY!!.. we dont do any troubles. we are just like a small family, havin some quality time togehter :/

Ditto... Have you ever heard that there is a fight going on on the KMH2 forum??? Then why close it???
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pls dont lock the forum so soon pls its the reason we are here
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! Why? Is there a meter measuring the activity of the off-air show forums? If yes, how much do we rank there? I really do not want the forum to close when there are so many people dropping in everyday. Members coming up with something or the other for the forum and everyone so happily participating. Everyone is so friendly with each other here. How can such activity be minimal for an off-air show? It hurts to think that the forum will be locked. Plz do not snatch away home of manyπŸ˜”
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dulcet

Ditto πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭......pls pls dont lock the forum!..pls its not that its creating any trouble or causing any problem ..hum chup chap se is forum mein aate hai talk ..chat read ffs ..share our creations ...will it be so much of problem if this forum is kept open? ..pls dont put the lock in our forum ..we already bore the pain of seeing that in kmh 1 forum which is still bearable as kmh 2 forum is here but pls not on kmh 2 forum pls !!😭
karankritz4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG plz nooo !!!! plz dont do this 2 us our KMH2 forum is like our home on IF and if we like FF's OS's then plz dont end it πŸ˜­