Forum to be Locked. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Remix forum is still unlocked... that show had ended ages ago then why not locking that forum?? That is even half as active as KMH2 forum is... Then DMG, MJHT, PKYEK, Geet... Why aren't they closing???

Even if there is minimal activity here then it should be good for you right. You'll not have to worry much...

Please dont close this... Please...
plz don't close the forum...neither the members are creating trouble nor getting into fight
yea! Please don't close the forum!
plz dont do this..๐Ÿ˜ญ...

we are not fighting here or bothering anyone ...plz dont close the forum...

plzzz don't lock the forum

This is the only place where kmh2 is still alive .plzz don't do this๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by veds_6791

Remix forum is still unlocked... that show had ended ages ago then why not locking that forum?? That is even half as active as KMH2 forum is... Then DMG, MJHT, PKYEK, Geet... Why aren't they closing???

Even if there is minimal activity here then it should be good for you right. You'll not have to worry much...

Please dont close this... Please...
exactly! what's the point?๐Ÿ˜• why lock??!
Originally posted by magical.Arjuhi

Oh no! Why? Is there a meter measuring the activity of the off-air show forums? If yes, how much do we rank there? I really do not want the forum to close when there are so many people dropping in everyday. Members coming up with something or the other for the forum and everyone so happily participating. Everyone is so friendly with each other here. How can such activity be minimal for an off-air show? It hurts to think that the forum will be locked. Plz do not snatch away home of many๐Ÿ˜”
I completely agree!
This is ridiculous yaaarrr!!! Why always us????????????????????I cant imagine a day widout visiting this forum...no IF for me if this forum is locked...
pls dnt lock d forum...we regularly visits ds forum...
please please dont close the forum...it's like a second home to all of us