Chandragupta Maurya

Forum to be Locked. - Page 3

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Aru - Nope yaar! I have decided and it's final.. Those who already know can always refer the forum na? what's the prb in that!
I dont want my thread anywhere else.. As such i m inactive, was even thinking of taking a self ban, just coz of this thread i haven't done that (as it wud remove all my posts). If it gets shifted Fir toh i ll go for a self ban only.

@ Khu - Thnx sooo much shishter 🤗 
Edited by Charu21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

Nope yaar! I have decided and it's final.. Those who already know can always refer the forum na? what's the prb in that!

I dont want my thread anywhere else.. As such i m inactive, was even thinking of taking a self ban, just coz of this thread i haven't done that (as it wud remove all my posts). If it gets shifted Fir toh i ll go for a self ban only.

ok😭
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

'

Hey Thnx Minuu.. That's really sweet of u.. 😊

But i don't want my thread to be shifted anywhere.. Can you plz get it back to the forum? It better be here locked.. The Thing is, i m hardly active now and it's really hard to reply tutorial queries whenever i come online.. I m facing enough music already, dont wanna grab more attention from A&S forum as well. 😆

So would really appreciate if you can get the thread back to the fourm..
Thnx 🤗

--- Edit ---
I understand everyone's feelings.. but let this be purely my own decision. I dont want my thread anywhere else.

Hi Charu, Long time! Haven't spoken to you since CM ended, hope your well! 🤗

I did move your thread on all your friends request, will get it re shifted to CM forum from A&S forum ASAP:)
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
many readers r eagerlybwaiting fr d story...plz move this
SS: Neither Story Nor reality

2 3 4 5 6