-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone! As this is a new forum I guess we will have to introduce ourselves.. Well many people know me on the QH forum but for everyone here who doesn't ...

Hii!! I'm Anjali!! How r u?? Hope I find many, many friends here and we get to have great discussions on the show.. Tell me ur name as all please.. :)

As my title... I am really very excited for this show to start!! I am actually not a person who likes stuff full of romance but from the time I saw the first promo I was hooked. It's a diffrent type of love story and I am definately looking forward to it. I haven't watched any of Jennifer's shows but I know she is hugely popular.. Courtesy of DMG... Although I haven't seen her show, the first time I saw her in an interview.. I loved her. She is so bubbly, happy and smiley.. :) I watched all her interview for SC... and I must say... She is a great person.. I've also read the stuff people write about her in tandem with DMG.. and they are all great stuff. After seeing her promo I think she is a great actress and I know she definitely won't disappoint us.

About Gautam Rode now, I don't know if he has ever acted in a show before.. (has he?) but I've seen him before.. Recently on NB... I like him a lot as well... Seems like a great actor and I think he looks great with Jenny and I'm positive ki inki chemistry par excellence hogi.. :)

All in all, I can't wait until Monday... And u people in Inda are so luck that it's Sunday already for u... It's still Saturday night here.. Sigh... Anyways again, HI!

I know it's long, but I have a habit of making hugeee posts and I loge talking a lot so if u don't like that... Sorry.. But I cnt help it. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Am Rucha

Am super excited for the show cant wait till it starts

i dont know about Gautam Rode but i do know bout Jenny - She is an Amazing Actress who is alwaiiz doing her best
am a huge fan of her since she acted in Sargam, DMG n i think many other showz not sure but just love her loads

yes in UK it is Saturday night just hoping day goes past fast :DJanniferEdited by rucha123 - 11 years ago
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Anjali :)
I'm Sana from the UK !!
& I'm super super excited for Saraswatichandra loving the promos on telly they look awesome !! You can just tell that the drama is going to be EPIC!! Both leads are incredible !! Jenny is just so beautiful and Gautam is just hot !!
Just can't wait :) xxx
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rucha123

Hey Am Rucha

Am super excited for the show cant wait till it starts

i dont know about Gautam Rode but i do know bout Jenny - She is an Amazing Actress who is alwaiiz doing her best
am a huge fan of her since she acted in Sargam, DMG n i think many other showz not sure but just love her loads

yes in UK it is Saturday night just hoping day goes past fast :D<font size="2">Jannifer</font>

Hi Rucha! Nice to meet u! How old r u? I knew I wasn't the only one who was super excited :) ur from the UK... wow.. That's nice... :) I was born in Canada, but I live in Jamaica... I'm a Hindu though... U?
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: violetshine

Hey Anjali :)
I'm Sana from the UK !!
& I'm super super excited for Saraswatichandra loving the promos on telly they look awesome !! You can just tell that the drama is going to be EPIC!! Both leads are incredible !! Jenny is just so beautiful and Gautam is just hot !!
Just can't wait :) xxx

Hi Sana, nice to meet u.. How old r u? Wow.. Ur from the UK as well... I love the promos so much! Plus the fact that it's a Sanjay Leela Bhansali gives it a nice "filmy" elegance in terms of the set and costumes.. Looks like loads of work has been pur into it.. In an interview, Gautam said that the pillars in the mansion (Kumud's house) took a year to build. I was like 😲 .. Woah. Yep, they both look great and I'm damn sure it's gonna top the trp charts quickly... They do make a very cute pair and that is commendable because the show hasn't even started and people are loving the Jodi aredi.. :)
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi anjali
i am ARUNA
i am from ipkknd forum ðŸ¤— nice to meet u
i am 22 from INDIA
Edited by arunasankar - 11 years ago
-B.N.K- thumbnail

hello i m tonmoy...
was in ipk forum ...i m a super phankie of GR...
from new york ...21
n yeah i glad to see some one is super excited about the show like me ðŸ˜Š
mila112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali, me too from QH forum..only show am watching atm but excited for SC..hope the show is as awesome as the promos,kinda like to believe it will be afterall its Mr Banshali' production who is known to create magic on screen and moreover we have two very talented and good looking actors as leads..so, really optimistic about it so far.
i am super excited too.😃
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RJ2012

i am super excited too.😃

prove it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†