Posted: 11 years ago

This is where I discovered my love for AbHer/YaRav ❀️ and serious obsession for GK ☺️... made some amazing friends and formed my virtual familyπŸ€—...The LMLMs and the yummies...sigh! hey I even got married hereπŸ˜†...turned into a rocker and then a sizzler😳...
Learnt making siggies, VMs, avis and most importantly made some awesome memories that I'll cherish all my life...

Though its time to say alvida, I'd rather end with kabhi alvida na kehna...
So, before the farewell gets super senti, let me sign off with a hope to see you all again soon!
❀️Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam❀️

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Thank u Hina for this thread πŸ€—...i agree word to word with what u said in your post...nothing left to say...will treasure the lovely memories forever and ever...Yeh pyar kabhi na hoga kam ❀️...hope the silent YPNHKians all post one last time ...will see u in the other threads...love u...tc πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the thread and heads-up Hina babe! I love you πŸ€—

Its such an awesome place coz we all found each other here! πŸ˜ƒ I think we should celebrate Abeer and Leher and the forum, coz not only did we bond virtually over them,  few of us met in real life and we're all just a phone call away from each other! I love us!❀️

Time and time again I go through all the threads and all the fun we used to have.. its a great place to reminisce, I tell you... to LOL at all the madness and to remember all the oohing and awwwing and you know.. everything 😊

I understand the forum has to be locked  but we all know all good things dont have to come to an end.. nothing ever ends here, it just continues at.. RATLAM . You all know where it is, dont you?  If not then dont worry, get on facebook. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love you Abherians! It was a great show, it had great viewers, maybe not in number but in quality and certainly in ingenuity πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† I'm so proud to call you all my friends πŸ€—

Till we meet again!

πŸ’”
My First Obsession on Indian TV Abeer and Leher and their sweetness...its an end of an era...I found so many awesome friends here, who understood all the madness and cray cray reactions I had to things...I wish we see each other soon, where we are enchanted by another story...we can share our madness some tight shirts and few more diseases πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to all my family and the beautiful people of this forum πŸ˜”

Thanks Hina for the heads up on our home!   πŸ€—

I understand the forum has to be locked, but as Tanu said, we have Ratlam to continue our fun!!    Thanks to YPNHK for giving me my lovely family...4 sons, 1 daughter, 2 bahus, 1 would-be bahu, 1 would-be damaad, quadruplet pothis πŸ˜ƒ and a sweet Sambdhan with a bevy of beautiful daughters!    πŸ˜›

πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

I hope we all meet again on another forum on I-F...and the LMLMs and Yummies continue the masti!

Hurrah for the most jhingalala family ever!!!  πŸ˜Š

Agent Romance signing off ...❀️
Edited by ssroomani - 11 years ago
Like you all have mentioned... its time the forum is locked, but that doesn't lock us out of each other! Lets not make it a emotional farewell.. no alvida's like Hinu pointed out. Rather.. lets celebrate YPNHK! πŸ˜ƒ 

We've had a blast here... shared our joys and sorrows .. laughed, cried, grumbled .. and had the best time until the show lasted.. and after! Thanks to Gaurav & Yami for bringing AbHer alive.. for making us believe in the beauty and simplicity of LOVE! ❀️ 

And .. I'd like to take this opportunity to THANK EACH ONE OF YOU .. for everything! Updates, posts, VM's, siggies, avi's... and everything AbHer / YaRav that brought a smile on our faces! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

This is the most fun I've had.. Made some awesome friends! And yes, like Tanu said, we're all just a phone call away! Its been an amazing journey.. and I couldn't have asked for better people to share it with! These are memories I'll cherish forever!! 

Thank You all!! πŸ€— 
I think, I'll always cherish the day I googled YPNHK and consequently found this site and forum because of which I virtually met some really amazing people and made some amazing memories from dissections to petitions and did all sorts of crazy things possible. Even though the forum is going to be locked, we have Gaurav/Yami/YaRav FCs and of course, Ratlam to meet up!πŸ˜ƒ

YPNHK/AbHer , YaRav and YOU ALL are always going to remain special β€οΈ

Gosh! remember Dhoni and his shdi ki running commentry Eksie and Nainu🀣

The member awards with Tanu 🀣