--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Remember this Holi video...all the ferraris we did...YaRaveria 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InDSiH4CRCk[/YOUTUBE]

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Hina for getting us all together again to say goodbye... but i agree we dont need the forum to have fun anymore, we ll have fun whereever yarav end up... and whereever two of us can get together, here, at ratlam or even for some lucky ppl in real life

this show was not just a show but the beginning of my fascination with Gaurav, Yami and all things yarav including the jhingalala phamilia... we have had great times here which will always be memorable

it was great reading through everyones reminiscing... i loved all the VMs, the creations, the letters, of course the documentary was an experience in itself, loved the jasoosi, the ferrari...

loved ypnhk version of "these are a few of my fav things"... can someone find that?
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I looove this 'Few of my Favourite Things' collage!!! ❤️ ❤️ 

Wowww!!! With this thread... feels like I'm falling in love with YPNHK, AbHer & YaRav alll over again!! ❤️ ❤️ Makes me wanna watch the show from beginning... 

How I fell in love with the title track... ❤️ ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWW8K3UMyZk[/YOUTUBE]

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shobs, I really do love this version, my girls love the song, i ll have to get them to learn this version so we can sing it together 😃
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The promo that got me hooked !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVMC9U5PIOc[/YOUTUBE]

"Jo bhule se kabhi sard subah nahin nahaye ... aaj uski scooter bhi roz subah nahati hai" 

" Khuli khidki se jab awaaz aati hai - ' Maa main jaa rahi hoon ' , tabhi scooter par zor se kick lagti hai "

"Pure Lucknow mein jisse koi overtake nahi kar sakta tha... Aaj wahi scooter unke rickshey ke peeche peeche chalti hai"

And the tag line !❤️

" Brahmin ka Ladka.. Kayastha Ki Ladki.. khabar pakki hai"❤️.❤️
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Loved the 'Few of my favourite things ' ...And its so true... Everything mentioned there rings a bell...I still remember being the silent reader and then joining the forum when the Cable telecast episode happened...That's when Omi telecasts Abher's rendezvous for Leher's b'day...And all the discussions we would have...And my dissections for every episode...Gosh...Are we crazy or what...

And my thanks to YPNHK , Abher and YaRav for introducing me to the best virtual family ever...And Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam for the actors and my familia...

Will definitely miss the forum but the thought that my familia is just a call away is very reassuring...

YEH PYAR NA HOGA KAM to you all...🤗

Neeba thumbnail
Naina...I loved that promo...I felt that this show looks so grounded...very Indian...All the promos were equally good...The Introduction to families was sooo good...
Neeba thumbnail
I remember trying to catch up with all the finished pages /threads during the wedding time...We were finishing threads in 3 days time...And the comment ' Anybody home' when we would be here and wait for someone to join the chat...And the best was Neel finishing threads on her own by posting songs and single words...😆