Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I remember the craziness after the Holi telecast...I was a silent reader at that time but would laugh out loud so much with all the shipping that would happen...

My favorite episodes were all the earlier ones...especially around Madhav's wedding...Felt they kept the ambience and the dialogues very true to the Lucknow area...Antakshari episodes...Abher confessions were so great that it was so difficult to wait for the next episode...and the wedding episodes and the ones from 'kya,kya ,kya to Jun 10th ones...And the 'woh hain zara khafa khafa' song...Gosh...so many memories...Very difficult to pick and choose...

Only time I felt that the show was losing the entire concept was when Abher fought and the whole fiasco after that... 

Am so glad to read about everyone's take on the show once again...πŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The shipping & ferrari we did during Holi... we broke all records then!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† We saw such awesssomness back then!!!   
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I really miss all the fun we had on this forum...😭...I shall keep visiting here even after it is locked.    We can still read the threads and have a laugh over them...😊

Thank God for Ratlam...and hopefully we will meet again on another forum on I-F soon!   πŸ€—  πŸ€—    Let us have a group family hugathon...

πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—    πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—  πŸ€—     πŸ€—     
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yesss... I do hope Gaurav comes up with a awesome show soon... and all of us get together in the forum.. just like old times! Waiting for the day... 😊 

Group huggg!!! 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A biggg group hug  πŸ€— my wonderful family...love u all sooo much β€οΈ

the image
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just have tears in my eyes...I've lived my whole life within these 3 years...before YPNHK I never knew there could be a thing like India forums...I joined this forum due the show...I had been a silent reader for few months & then AbHer marriage sequence made me involve in the active discussion...and I got crazy like others in this forum...the show's closure turned me into the silent reader again but hats off to all of u who kept this forum alive till nowπŸ‘...I have met so many nice friends here, although I couldn't maintain that intimacy with all of them still I'll always remember each one of you & this forum.

I know I'll never be able to share anything about AbHer/YaRav publicly still I hope we again get another such platform where we all can meet & share...AbHer/YaRav will always be in my heart...no other jodi can replace them😳
AbHer_neha thumbnail
HinaπŸ€—, thanks for this thread...u'r simply great !!!😳
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Lol Neha yes AbHer are awesome :p
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Hina, I m glad that nobody's mourning at the closure of this forum😳...in fact, we all are rejoicing to remember all the PAGALPAN we did hereπŸ˜†...this is the right way...we should actually celebrate for what happened to us in 3 years...πŸ₯³ 
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

It was great while it lasted and has left wonderful memories, so I am not mourning the closure of the forum.    The posts will still be there and one can revisit and have a good laugh over them...πŸ˜›

I still go thru the Sharbati and Kul-Omi threads...the songs we butchered in their names...🀣 πŸ€£