Frequent Posters

lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Goodbye everyone!! Hope to see you all around in other forums πŸ˜Š
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its so nice to see everyone come back and post here...one last time...I agree with Neha...YPNHK changed silent readers like us into active members...We laughed together, cried together, shared our stories and thoughts here...Big group hug to you all...πŸ€—
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just a thought... πŸ˜³

YPNHK was not a perfect show.. it had its flaws, sometimes story, sometimes characterizations and a lot more. But.. I'm sure most of you will agree.. the show had its PERFECT MOMENTS!!! πŸ˜³

Until the forum is not locked.. lets just reminicise on some of those perfect moments... What say? πŸ˜ƒ

To start with.. one of such perfect moments was during Madhav-Rashmi's wedding... the infamous chhath scene!!! I loooved it to the core... how Abeer annoyed the hell out of Leher that night!! His monkey cap was just tooo cute.. πŸ˜† and finally, Leher fell asleep with her head on his shoulder! πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8pnDs1yeo[/YOUTUBE]
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eksie  πŸ€—...agree with u about the imperfections in YPNHK ...but every AbHer scene was simply perfect in everyway...Yami and Gaurav were awesome as Abeer and Leher ...if we have to start remembering the best scenes my all time favourite is their first meeting on the chath...Pyar ki dastaan song ...loved the way he finds her payal,both of them on the chath,seeing each other,ufff those looks😳the rain,the way they smile remembering each other❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLipZ0Cnq4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can not believe its been so long since We all watched Ypnhk -gosh brings back so many memories - am on my ph, can't say much, once I get to a computer later, I want to say so much, thanks hina, shobz for the other thread, I read most if it...bittersweet ...luv u all, May u all be surrounded by love always
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neel  πŸ€—...hi dear...so glad to see u in this thread...Hina's post and that BG music is making me all 😭 and πŸ˜ƒ at the same time...like u said bittersweet memories...will treasure them forever... waiting for you to post your thoughts one last time in this forum...love u...tc πŸ˜Š

the image

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Neel   πŸ€—  πŸ€—   Glad to see you here!    Missed you a lot!   πŸ˜Š