Vani Rani Feb 25 - Mar 1 Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks daa nithi for the updates

I really love Rani's youngest daughter 😆 nalla taan she podufy her mother lols.

I hate the way Bhoomi making a scene in front of the kids. He could have done it silently tannae. I feel bad the kids are getting hurt for all this. Now elder son wants to go work... i think Vani is definitely going to give Bhoomi nicely after this pola.

Thanks for the updates Niths.

Poor Bhoomi. 

Ratna, me too.  I like the little girl - Thenmozhi.  Her acting is very good.  She is acting in Bairavi as kutty amman.  She looks very pretty dolled up as amman.
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks for the updates Niths.

Poor Bhoomi. 

Ratna, me too.  I like the little girl - Thenmozhi.  Her acting is very good.  She is acting in Bairavi as kutty amman.  She looks very pretty dolled up as amman.

amma was saying over the phone she is acting as amman nu but could not remember the serial name. How to remember when she watches almost all the suntv serials 🤣

thanks nithiii for the updates ...

I think Swami is badly hurt this time. From is face its obvious. Especially when Rani is trying to samadanamfy him .. his just like smiling only but the pain is clear in his eyes. Maybe for the love to his wife his just hiding it pola.

But i really feel bad for the kids.. its not right for them to go through something like this. I agree nithii... the trio acted super for this scene 👍🏼

Thanks for the lovely updates

Boomi needs 100 slaps from Swami

Rani and Vani so good what un understanding between them

cousions  they love each other a lot and good to see that they are communicating with each other openly - he wants to work and support his family that's good and shows Rani raised with good values - hope the writer don't change their characters in the middle

Swami feel really bad for him but he needs to succeed in his work so Boomi can eat the sand what do you say
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

amma was saying over the phone she is acting as amman nu but could not remember the serial name. How to remember when she watches almost all the suntv serials 🤣

This too Suntv daa kanna.

Every Sunday @ 8.30 pm 😃
Thank you for the updates Niths & Sri.

I had tears in my eyes when you described the cousins meet.  I am sure I will cry more, if I see it. (or not because used to it)

Agreed Kalki, I hope they keep showing united cousins instead changing their characters in mid-way.

I am really worried about character assassination  which Mdm Radhikaa fond of creating in all her serials.
thanks sri for super updates 😛

omg raji 🤣🤣🤣 so funny and cute.. but i cant wait for today's episode 🤣 looks like all the men's in his girlfriend's family going to be his enemy nu 🤣🤣

i am not sure who is at the wrong.. father or Vani nu but from the style vani spoke looks like father is on the wrong side or something pola 🤔

Thanks for the updates and pictures..

Rajesh .. another one (Swami) to his hitlist ! Paavam avanukku neram sari illai..

Thanks for the update

Boomi and Vani talk really liked it - she is right the way she is telling this is you look inside you - because of Rani and Swami we are together - nice one - so they don't have good marriage

Father is the one chased them away maybe her brother or sister played their father against them - so they can enjoy the money alone

Rajesh and Selvi - i feel he is a good guy and they conversation really funny - his luck her brothers thinking he is a bad person now Swami show that he changed his voice to girl - in future they are not going to accept him