Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To start with initial few shots, i felt like i am watching a movie to be honest. coming to the scenes. i am pretty impressed with the start. no unnecessarily bragging of any scenes. it was to the point and very much focussed on the story build up. it was fast paced but still i will not complain. i know in due course of time the story will pace moderately.

Introduction of saraswatichandra was well done. a very different and unique as far as the lead hero is concerned. well pictured and well acted.

The emotions of a son who lost her beloved mother was well portrayed and enacted. Screenplay was too good in this particular scene.

Introduction of kumub could have been a little better. i loved the characterization of kumud and jenny was superb as usual and as expected grippy acting by her.

Loved both the parents.

Sets awesomely done.

Special mention about kumud's sister. the actress seems to perform flawlessly very sweet and cute. Did total justice to her role.

A little disappointed with SC's mother. i was having high hopes for monica. but i was a little disappointed with her acting today i dont know why but it didnot look smooth to me.

Again a male centric soap. looking forward to it...

Direction and Camera works well done.

Overall if i have to rate i would give 8/10

Link to 

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Res!! (Will edit when I will see the 1st Epi 😛)

>> Edited <<

What can I say about the serial? I loved it! ⭐️

The character of Saras is very unique and different coz in today's worl.. it's difficult to find such guys! 

The Character of Kumud is also very nice.. she lives in a village but her mentality is very good and loved her bond with her father.

The only Character I didn't liked very much is of Saras' step-mom. She is kinda "weird" and I don't know why she doesn't want Saras to get marry! 😕

Overall, loved the concept, background and all. Looking forward for their love story! 😳
Edited by -Alina. - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
res 

loved the way saras and kumud are introduced 😳 both in water 😳👏👏
GR looked awesome in the water and also in the suit.

lavishly done no doubt

but its suddenly went to marriage discussion.
enjoyed the first epi

Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago
1st episode was awesome & superb.😃
Edited by RJ2012 - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res..

p.s if someone is doing Live updates, do they do it here?!?

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Okay, I won't deny that I enjoyed it, but I was wondering how long they plan to air this show? The episode was definitely fast-paced, and there are a lot of interesting elements. I'm running short on time, so I'll make this as concise as possible.

Foreshadowing - Kusum said it's a yes from her side. This dialogue was really well thought out, because it foreshadows that Kusum is the one who will get married to Saraswatichandra.

Parallels - Both of them were fully visible to us for the first time in water, one of the major elements. Will water play an important role in this show?

What I loved - The music! It was beautiful. I'm loving the background music for the show. The acting, HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO GAUTAM, JENNY, CHETAN AND MONICA! They did a terrific job. I knew they were great actors, but today they left me more in awe of their talent. Actually, it's the first time I saw Monica act, and her acting skills are splendid!

What I didn't like
- Well, first of all, it's not very realistic to dream about the eyes of your lover. I guess they included it for story's sake, but one thing that's for sure is this show won't be very realistic, so I won't set my hopes on that. Another thing is characterization. It might be too early to tell, but the characters of Kumud and Saraswati, especially Kumud seems like a Mary Stu at this point. Let's see if they'll be given flaws later on.

Apart from that, well done Sanjay, Jennifer, Gautam, Chetan, and Monica! Great work!
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The entire episode was quite amazing...

Story telling - It was fast paced with a lot of contemporary dialogues and scenes. Set in Dubai where the Father with waiting for his son to come for his birthday party while his son was praying for his long life in the water with a dhoti.

The Father's Concern - It was shown well as the father was worried at his son - Saraswati Chandra's interests which were more towards the spiritual and ascetic ways...So he wanted to get him married as early as possible...before things went out of hand.

The Son's Conviction - He believed that he had to pray for his father longevity on his birthday as promised to his Mom Saraswati and hence walks in to the party with his dhoti and body exposed much to the dislike and embarrassment of the father. He later goes to his Mom and then dresses up smartly as advised by his Step Mom - only to be eyed by all the young girls in the party as he looked very dashing. He did not quite like the fact that his Dad declared in the party that Saraswati Chandra will soon be getting married.

Kumud and her vivacious persona - She is the smart and intelligent girl having the dream of the guy who could win her over. She declines the offer from Dubai of Saraswati Chandra as she refuses to go far away from her Dad. She shares a good relationship with her sister and respects her dad the most. She jumps into the water to retrieve a pearl which falls down because it was gifted to her by her dad when she had topped in her 10th standard!

The precap showed that maybe soon Kumud would fall in love with Chandra who insists that he should be called with his Mom's name prefixed in his - hence Saraswati Chandra!

Looks to be promising serial!
Edited by Anu_4_U - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
 😊
.LU here for Episode 25 Feb 13 ... 
Looks like the same scenes as the promo shoot .. Dad's B'day party 
Son praying for his mom,dad's well being 
All shocked to see him in dhoti 
Dad angrily orders him to change as he reaches party in dhoti ,
He misses his real mom ... offers her prasaad

Step mom is against SC's  marriage , but his dad announces his wedding
to prevent him from becoming an ascetic 

Dad calls his friend for marriage preps to begin .. For SC n Kum

grounds for selection  :Girl has the brightness like the Sun and just right for their Chaand sa beta 

Scene shifts to Gujrati haveli ... Happy family rejoicing at good the proposal for their  daughter 
Sister Kusum breaks the news to her ... Kumud jumps into a lotus pond to retrieve a bead of pearl 

Parents want her approval for marriage .. Kumud refuses to go so far away 

Kusum agrees instead ... to the disgust of her parents 

Next scene is the sky diving scene as in promos 

Precap ... SC's parents discussing SC- Kum marriage 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Res..
Will be back..