•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys..Am so glad this show finally has a forum of its own..I heart tragedies and am super excited for this show..I have always felt that stories which have a tragic element to them are far more impactful than the feel good lovey dovey ones..The promos look very promising and the cinematography is top notch..Am not really a fan of Gautam or Jennifer but they look perfect for their respective characters from what we have seen in the promos..From the description of the characters and the crux of the novel, it seems like its an intense and meaningful love story unlike the shallow and superficial ones we are mostly treated to on TV nowadays..And i love some of SLB'S earlier works like Khamoshi, HDDCS and Devdas,,My only fear is that SLB sometimes has the tendency to focus too much on the costumes, curtains and chandeliers instead of the characters and the story..I really hope this show is a lethal combination of style plus substance..It does have the trappings of an epic lovestory..
P.S..The show has one of the best title tracks in recent times
Posted: 11 years ago
haha...ur fear...is what i fear too...😆😆😆😆

But let's just hope for the best...😳😆

this show looks soo promising...the promos r to die for...wish it lives up to the hype...😳