Great job! 
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,
Here is the next chapter. 😃

Realisations and Retaliations.
Chapter-2

"Are you sure about this Aakash?" she asked.
" Yes dear, thats the perfect way to make him realise his love for you," he said with a 
smirk.
"Aww, thank you so much," said she hugging him.
Meera was immensely happy for Akash was helping her to make Prithvi jealous by announcing their marriage. Before she could make any other plans, a surprise awaited her and akash in the living room.

----------
Hearing  the hullabaloo in the living room, Miu decided to check on what was going on. His eyes wide, Akash beheld the sight before him. 
Prithvi's identity was revealed. What a joyous atmosphere it was! Akash's mother was holding his hand,  tears in her eyes and smiling. Acknowledging the fact that she has one more son. Prithvi's bua was standing in front of him, making him listen to her 'Just joking' jokes loudly. Rajeev was so happy with this unexpected acceptance of Prithvi that he couldn't stop croon an old song with a voice worth not hearing. Dadi joined him. Aayan, a kid 
of five, added his own share of joy, running and shouting 'Prithvi bhaiya' all over the living room.
Meera's eyes, taking in the scenario, rested on Prithvi.
She burst out laughing. Poor guy. His mother and bua, neither were ready to leave him.
Prithvi's eyes were all misty, full of happiness. Seeing this all meera could do was smile.
Akash turned to her and said, "Should I announce it now?"
"Oh no, let him enjoy for now," miu said with a mischevious smile.
Their talk was cut short when aayan came to them and pulled them in for celebration.
--------

Adjusting to city lifestyle was eating up most of Prithvi's energy. Though the family members were caring and of great help. They helped him in whichever way the could.Prithvi was surprised to know that his litttle sister Sanjana had taken up job of teaching him the basic mannerisms.
He had even started taking lessons from akash about their family business. They bonded really well as brothers.

Dadi and Mum were busy in the kitchen preparing lunch when Prithvi entered.
"Ah Prithvi! You must be hungry,"said his mother with a smile, "I have made your favourite sabji"
A big smile formed on his face.He suddenly remembered his days in Barahgaon and Prabha ji.
Kiran noticing his son's cloudy eyes, went to him and hugged him.

---------
A couple of days went by smoothly.
Over dinner one day, Kiran announced the marriage, much to meera's dismay.
Hearing the announcement, Prithvi dropped the piece of roti. Surprise and shock both clearly visible on his face.
"What happened, Prithvi?" asked kiran.
Realising how vulnerable he had become when it came to meera, he had to hide his feelings.Quickly, with a big smile plastered on his face he said loudly,
"Its nothing, its just that I am happy hearing this"
He took a quick glance at miu, who was shocked with this sudden development.
Akash had planned to announce it to make Prithvi jealous, but she didn't think it would be so soon. She looked at Akash with wide eyes. He assured her with an all-will-be-ok smile.

-------------
Meera loved Prithvi. Loved him from the bottom of her heart. All she wanted was a confirmation that he loved her too.And now, after the sudden marriage announccement, 
everything seemed impossible to her.
She sat on her bed, crying.
Akash, understanding her situation, came in to console her.
"He loves you too, Meera" said akash,"Its just that you'll have to make him realise it."
Wiping her tears, he gave her a reassuring smile.
"Remember our plan? Its the right time to make him jealous and make him have his self-realisation." said akash.

------------

With renewed zest, Meera got to work the very next day.
Seeing Prithvi standing near the stairs, she shouted, "Aaakkaaash!!! Where are you dear!"
Prithvi turned when he heard Miu shout Akash's name in a singsong manner.
Noticing Prithvi looking in her direction, with a smirk she continued," I have made your favourite Halwa!" 
Meera knew Prithvi loved it very much.
Akash, ready for acting, appeared from nowhere and hugged her. He took care that Prithvi 
was looking their way. "Oh baby, thanks a lot!" he said spinning her around.
Meera was quick to notice his changed expressions.
Prithvi was keenly watching when Miu stared at him, making him uncomfortable. He looked 
away.
Why am I feeling uncomfortable, he thought, They are supposed to get married. Then why 
am I feeling uneasy seeing them like this?
He knew the answers very well, but then, his mind clearly denied them. She deserved better.

----------------
Pls achha lage toh, LIKE and Comment😊

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...u are a good writer...keep writing ,,,on mithvi...:)
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Here's chapter-3

Realisations and retaliations
Chapter- 3

"Where are we going," asked a surprised Prithvi, following Akash.
"Shopping," said an ecststic Miu. Shopping was something she could never resist. It was 
basically her idea to take Prithvi to a shopping mall and Akash readily agreed..
"You have so many clothes, and you still want to buy some more?" he asked, confused. 

Clearly this city life was getting on his nerves.
"Oh Prithvi, its just that... just leave it, we're going, and thats final," declared miu.
He had no option but oblige.

After tackling  the gruesome traffic, they finally reached the mall.
Prithvi gaped at all the decoration and bedeziment. Meera smiled at PRithvi's childish expression.
"I am sure you'll have fun today," Akash said seeing his brother.
A couple of hours passed by with miu trying out a dozon dresses and then, not liking a single one. Irritated with Miu for not shoppong quickly, Prithvi wandered through the shelves. A yellow and green colored dress caught his fancy. He went there and picked it up. Returning, 
he gave the dress to Meera, saying
"This will look good on you"
"Aww, you care so much for me," she said. She'd loved the dress.
Noticing what he had done, he quickly rubbished what he said 
"Its not like that," saying he wandered off, blushing.
Meera gave a knowing smile to Akash.

------------
"We should get going now," Akash said to Prithvi and Meera.
They were sitting in a restaurant and Prithvi had happily relished on half a dozen parathas, a wide variety of sabji and rice.
"Yeah Sure," he said, patting his belly.
The were walking together when miu suddenly remembered.
"Guys, Sanjana had asked me pick up her custom-made dress," she said pointing to a shop in distance, " You both wait for me in the car, I'll be there"
Saying so she left.
"C'mon then, lets go Prithvi"
"Hmm" said Prithvi, still looking the way miu had gone. He couldn't see her in the crowd.
-------------
It had already become dark. The stars glinted brightly in the moonless sky.
"I am sure you enjoyed today"
Smiling, Prithvi started describing what all thing he thought were diiferent from the village,where he had spent so many years. Akash couldn't help but laugh. Prithvi joined him.
They reached the spot where they had parked the car. Prithvi instantly started dumping the shopping bags in the rear of the car, when he noticed something.
"She's still not here, I'll just call her" Akash said to no one in particular. 
It was ringing.
"She's not picking up the phone," he turned to Prithvi. 
His eyes grew wide when he saw his fear-striken face. He was holding a paper in his hand. 
He first thought it must be a prank. He was about  to throw the paper, when the next instant 
it became clear that it wasn't.
"Prithvi, miu's not picking up the phone"
Akash's mobile rang. Akash picked it up.

"Do as we say, otherwise you know the result"

The line went blank.
With shaky hands Prithvi  gave the paper to him.
"I am calling the Police"
Tears welled up in his eyes.
"My miu"
Though still in shock, Prithvi managed to snatch the mobile from Akash.
In a domineering voice, he said "Get a hold on yourself, Akash. We have to do as they say, otherwise..."
He trailed off. He dreaded to think of the outcome. He himself was trying hard to hold back 
his tears.He pushed Akash in the passsenger seat and he took the wheel.
With tears flowing freely, he looked at the letter.

'If you wish to save Meera, do as we say. Go home. You will again receive a call.
And if dare to inform the police or anyone else, you'll get her back... in pieces.'

------------
This chapter was short, but then...there's gonna be lots of twists, so keep reading😊

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aafii

wow...u are a good writer...keep writing ,,,on mithvi...:)

Thanks aafii 🤗
luvsati thumbnail
Liked it. Keep posting dear.
luvsati thumbnail
OMG..prithvi crying 4 miu..pls continue..waiting..
unforgetable112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nyc chap
keping ma fingrz crossd fr miuz kidnapping

update soon!!!!!!!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww it was sweet loved it
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2