Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i found this ss now and read all the part,
loved how kiran and all the family members accept prithvi...

ptithvi will definitly find a way to save both of them

please pm me when you update...
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello ji !! πŸ˜†
I am back!!! 
Since I took a lot of time to update( Kya karoon, too busy and very less free timeπŸ˜›)
My dear readers,
here is chapter 7 and bonus chapter 8. πŸ˜ƒ 

Realisations and Retaliations
Chapter 7

Sudha walked back to the living room of haveli, Prabha with her. Keeping the bowl containing curd on a nearby charpoy, sudha engaged in a conversation with Prabha.
Kalki walked iin.

"Ah, Look who's here!," kalki sneered.
Prabha turned and Sudha stood up. Walking past Prabha, she stopped in front of Kalki.

"You wanted to say something to me?" asked Sudha with a stern face.

"Ohhh, why are you back? After so many years? You are not needed here. Live your life alone. Go"

"Kalki, you have no right to question my decisions and the reasons behind my decisions," Sudha said in a domineering tone.

"How dare you! First you leave your husband for God knows so many years and then suddenly return and ask for your rights!?" Kalki said,  her voice rising.

Sudha could no longer control her anger. Her rising anger took over her mind and she blurted out something which caused much problem.

"First take care of your husband and then talk about others!" Sudha blurted out loudly.

Prabha's eyes grew wide as she heard what Sudha had said, realising the complexity of the situation. She qiuckly rushed to Kalki and held her. Kalki was shaking uncontrollably.
"No, Sudhaji, you should not have said that" said Prabha.

Sudha knew Kalki's husband was deranged, but she didn't know the real fact, for she was back in barahgaon after so many years. That he was no more.

Kalki was over ridden by emotions and anger. Her eyes were wet and tears threatened to flow anytime.

"DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HUSBAND. HE IS ALIVE. HE IS!"
Kalki shouted, being hysterical and angry. 

Tears flowing uncontrollably, she stormed out of the room, muttering.
Sudha's eyes were wide with shock.

"WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!"
"Jiji, please calm down. You don't know some facts," said Prabha who was doing her every bit to calm down Sudha.

After sometime, Prabha explained to her jiji that Kalki's husband was no more. He had been deranged, no doubt, doing all sorts of dangerous things. And that insanity had drowned him in the river. He was now no more.  But, Kalki was still adamant and was not ready to accept the fact. She still thought he was alive.

Sudha was now very much shockd about these happenings. She was back in Barahgaon nearly after twenty years. There was no way she could know this. 

Now she felt bad at Kalki's condition. She must have endured a lot.

xXx

Meera was now fully aware of the impending danger her family was facing. She had just realised and known the biggest truth.

Lakhan.

She had no clue that lskhan was so close to prithvi's mother. She needed to tell Prithvi everything, But how? She had no answer.

Just then, she remembered something. Something very important. She still had her mobile phone. A feeling of fear and excitment surged through her.

She was wearing a yellow kurti paired with blue jeans. She had the habit of keeping her mobile in her pocket. It was on silent mode. 

Kidnapped she was, no doubt, but these amateur kidnappers had just taken 

away her purse. She still had a chance. A flickering hope.

xXx

(Flashback)

Over scenic verdant trees, the birds chirped happily. In the idyllic village named Barahgaon, a girl, probably in her early twenties, was busy putting up wet clothes to dry in the courtyard of her small yet cosy house.

She had been living alone for the past seven years as she had lost her parents to an  disease unidentifiable at that time. She was now accustomed to living to living alone and earning her living by working as a house help in the haveli.

Pramila was still bust putting up clothes when she heard a familiar voice called out to her.
She turned to see a boy, barely twelve years old, grinning at her. She smiled.
"Good morning , didi," the boy said, with a big smile.
She walked over to him and ruffled his hair.
"Ah, Lakhu. Don't you have school today?"

"Ofcourse I do, didi. I came to meet you before going to school!"
Pramila smiled.
"You know what didi, we are going to attack chintu's shop today," said lakhan, a mischievious grin forming.
"Not again!"

He laughed. She smiled. She really like this boy.He was the kind of brother she never had. She had someone to talk to, have fun with, share talks. He felt the same.

"Chalo Lakhu, you are getting late for school"
"Yeah didi. I'll have to run. I will be here after school. Keep some parathas ready," saying he grinned.

(flashback ends)

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Realisations and retaliations
Chapter 8

It was still early in the morning. Lakhan had escaped to his favourite destination after bidding goodbye to his older brother. He took comfort in sitting on a rock nearby, overlooking a valley. He loved this place.

He didn't understand why, but he was really feeling alone today. He was really missing her. 

(flashback)

It was an early sunday morning and it was some time before sun would cast its rays upon the mighty earth. Lakhan had taken refuge at his didi's house. He was afraid that he might get a severe punishment from his bhabhis due his mischiefs. His sound sleep was disturbed by the constant tugging. Pramila was trying to wake up the boy, but in vain. After a tedious effort, she succeeded.
"Good  morning, Lakhu! Wake up now."
Lakhan yawned and turned.
"Five more minu..."
"Lakhan"
She again called his name, a bit sternly. Lakhan was wide awake.
"Ah, good. Now get ready. We should get going." smiling she said.
Lakhan asked sleepily, "Its not even light yet, didi. Where are we going?" 
"Oh, come on, lazzzy boy. I have a surprise for you"
The word 'surprise' made him feel excited. It was a wonderful moment for him to get something from his favourite sister. Without wasting a second he got ready.
"Didi, lets go!"

After walking some distance, they turned towards a narrow dust road. Lakhan was curious as to where they were heading to before sunrise. He kept asking her questions and every time she told him to have patience. After cutting through a steep path with dense foliage of trees, Pramila announce they were there. All lakhu could see was darkness. The sky had now started changing its colors and was a shade of deep blue. The sun was coming up.

Pramila rushed him to some distance towards a clearing.A smile on her face, she kept silent and let Lakhan take up the beauty of nature. Lakhan's eyes were wide with surprise. He couldn't believe a scene like that could be witnesssed in Barahgaon.

He was standing at the edge of a cliff. A steep valley covered by all the shades of green he could imagine. It was sunrise. He could see the youthful ball of fire coming up behind the mountains and throwing golden rays over the clouds painting the sky amber. At the very bottom of valley, he saw something glittering. A river probably. 

This is how this place became Lakhan's favourite. He admitted to coming to this place often with didi. Or whenever he felt lonely. 

Lakhan had a neglected childhood. His parents were long gone and his older brothers were too busy taking care of their own families than look at him. There were seldom times he would openly talk to anyone in the house. His brothers never had the time to listen to his adventures and achievements. This made him quite agresssive and inconsiderate towards others. 

There was only one person whom lakhan knew. Who would help him, understand him and praise him.

<flashback>

"Didi, I am back!" he shouted.
Pramila came rushing out of the house to find the cause of his shouting, finding none.

"There was no need for you to shout, lakhu" she said smiling and continued "Go, wash your hands first. I made your favourite parathas"
Parathas and that too made by his didi made him jump with joy.
"YES! Here I go and here I come!" lakhan said grinning, ready to attack on his favourite dish.

He had been so happy when he had learned that her didi was getting married to a 'sheher wala' ,a city guy, but he also felt sad that her didi would no longer stay with him. He was just twelve years old to understand anything else. He didn't know what fate had decided for his beloved didi.
She got married to the said city guy. What concerned lakhan was that he could not be seen in the village after marriage, nor did didi go with him as she was pregnant.

That day came. Lakhan remembered that fateful day. He cursed himself.

(flashback)

Pramila had given birth to a cute baby boy. When ever lakhan came to meet her, she would be playing, cradling or feeding her little baby.
Lakhan's circimstances and surroundings had made him quite possessive of her and it made him jealous that so much attention was given to the baby. One day, it all came out finally.
Lakhan had come to meet her and much to his dismay, she was playing with her baby. Watching this made him angry and he shouted.

"YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE, DIDI!"

Pramila realised what lakhan was going through.
"No Lakhan. What are you saying. You are my sweetest, Lakhu!"
Her efforts to calm Lakhan went vain.
"No you don't. Ever since Prithvi came, you love him more." said lakhan, on the verge of crying, his voice quivering.
She looked at him in shock. What made him think like that? she thought.
Lakhan went on.
"You always play with him. You have no time for me!" lakhan completed, crying.
Pramila just stood there, dumbstruck. Before she could say anything, he ran away.

She had no idea how she was supposed to make Lakhan understand. A tear escaped her eye.

Lakhan looked over the mountains, remembering her.
On that same day, in the evening, when he came back home to find a large crowd. His brother, Ramdhari, with utter sadness had told him the very thing he never wanted to hear. Her didi was no more.

He had asked questions, and he had been answered with livid theories. Something like, she was suffering from an infection and complications due to childbirth. He never understood the real reason behind her death. No one in the village had talked about that day afterwards.

He was sad, when he had remembered how he had talked with his didi that  morning. He felt guilty. He had started blaming himself.

But as time elapsed, he got used to his life, and forgot everything.

All the memories, which had been buried deep in the dark niches of his mind, surfaced. A sense of guilt filled him.

Just when he was about to get going, his phone beeped.

--------------
How was it?? πŸ˜Š
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Man you took like ages to update , but must say awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Liked Lakhu's FB , but missed mithvi πŸ˜•
abhi next update main dont take this much of time πŸ˜‰

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Man you took like ages to update , but must say awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Liked Lakhu's FB , but missed mithvi πŸ˜•
abhi next update main dont take this much of time πŸ˜‰

Thanks saba! πŸ˜ƒ
 Yeah re, , isliye gave a bonus chapter πŸ˜› πŸ˜† I will try to update soon, probably πŸ˜›
I know mithvi was out of the picture for some time, but i must say that from now on, action starts!!

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am back, finally! πŸ˜› Please don't kill me for taking so long to update.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I did update though. Hope you like it. πŸ˜† Tell me how is it. Any suggestions are welcome. πŸ˜ƒ

Realisations and Retaliations
Chapter- 9

With a zombie like walk, Prithvi was cutting across the corridors when he heard a familiar voice and her name.

"Don't worry dear. Well, about Meera..."

Prithvi stopped dead when he heard Akash mouth Meera's name. Taking silent steps he looked inside through the window to see akash jovially talking on the phone with someone.

"No, no...you know how much I love you, Sunehri. You don't worry about it." Akash paused. His expressions suddenly became grave.

"This is not the right time, Sunehri!" 

Prithvi stood still listening as slowing the words sank in.

"I'll call you later. I said I will do it soon. Bye"

Akash cut the call of his supposed girlfriend and turned towards the door, only to see an angry and irritated Prithvi blocking the door. His eyes dark and a dangerous expression made Akash shudder. 

"WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN!? 

Temper as fearsome as this, it was impossible to escape the wrath of  Prithvi's anger.

Akash knew the situation he was in and the thought of outcome, he deduced, wasn't going to be good. Not the slightest bit good.
 Akash took small steps towards Prithvi with a very innocent face.

"Look, Pri-rithvi..." Akash stuttered.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!

Prithvi gave a deathly glare, his voice rising. A punch landed on Akash's sorry face hitting his jaw bone hard. Today Akash realised how much strong Prithvi was.

"I'll explain..Prithvi, Listen Meera is..."

Her name invoked such strong emotions in Prithvi's mind that he couldn't control himself. He loved her more than anything else. He would die for her. 

His hand reached for Akash's neck. Prithvi thrust him into the wall with such force and pulled him up. Akash lay dangling in between as Prithvi pulled him in the air by scruff of  his neck.

"You were two-timing Meera? How could You! You were together for seven years!"

Akash was pleading now.

"Meera loves you and not me. She started liking you. As for me, i think it was just a wrong choice. I understood it much later. I was confused as to how I was going to tell Meera about my relationship with Sunehri, but then magically everything fell into place. Meera went to barahgaon, fell in love with you. She now loves you and not me."

Akash finished his explaination quickly before another punch came. Blood spurted out of his mouth.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BLOODY IDIOT!!! YOU PLAYED WITH MEERA AS IF SHE WAS A TOY!??" Prithvi knew he could kill this scum right here. 

Meera's face flashed in his mind. She was in trouble and needed him. Akash will havw to be dealt later.
He let go of his hand and Akash landed on the floor with a loud 'thud'

Breathing heavily Prithvi turned to leave. "I'll deal with you later." Prithvi mouthed with a husky voice.

Akash lay still on the floor. He realised that Prithvi was the right guy for Meera. She deserved him. Before Prithvi vanished from his eyesight, he shouted.

"Save her, Prithvi. She needs you"

Prithvi heard it. Nodding he walked off.  

Prithvi reached the living room after his encounter with his little brother and looked at his watch. 

12:00

The door bell rang.

He felt his heart skipped a beat. Without wasting a second he hurriedly opened the door. It didn't surprise him to see no one outside. Slowly he bent down and picked up the parcel came inside and put it on the table. All other family members were already present and huddled over the parcel as it were a prized possession. Akash chose to stay in his room.

Calmly Prithvi tore open the parcel. It felt like an eternity when he started reading the note attached to a deadly dagger. The knife shined,its sharpness evident.

The note, its words, after reading it, Prithvi knew what he was supposed to do, his face unscrutable. It was time to show what real Prithvi was capable of doing.

xXx

"This girl" The dark toned guy thundered as he slapped the helpless girl. Se fell on the floor hitting head-on. Blood started oozing out from a cut on her forehead. Meera's mobile phone lay at a distance broken into pieces.

Meera tried to get up. Her head had started throbbing uncontrollably. Dizziness filled her mind. Before she could think of anything else, the dark guy pulled her up by her hair.

A shrilly scream reverberated.

"This girl," he continued. "She called someone, didn't she?" his voice rising. He casually tossed Meera on one of the gunny bags. This was the worst form of torture, according to Meera.
"What were you all doing? Sleeping?!" the others gulped. They knew their mistake was huge.

The other members, who were asked to keep an eye on the girl, stood their heads hung low.

One of them, with some confidence, spoke.
"No-no Sir. She didn't. We checked her phone. We caught her in time..."
He fell silent when he saw his boss motioned him to.

The dark guy checked his watch.

" See to it that nothing happens while I am gone. Otherwise, you all will be dead along with her" dark guy said, motioning  his loaded gun in the girl's direction. 

xXx

How is it guys? Do let me know. πŸ˜Š

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
I promised there would be action.😳  So here's me presenting chapter 10 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Realisations and Retailiations 
Chapter 10

Meera woke up feeling horrible. Her head was throbbing, her whole body ached due to sleeping on the hard floor.Dizziness made her feel she could pass out anytime.  She had had multiple injuries on her temple and cheek.

Her hand touched the wound on her forehead. The blood had dried but it still hurt. Her eyes had become red and swollen, No matter how hard she wanted to cry, no tears came. 

She didn't know which sin she committed in her lifetime that she was made to go through this situation. She was practically hanging between life and death. There seem to be no way out of this. Every passing second made her uneasy and sure that death would come and engulf her. Take her toward complete darkness. Take her away from her love, her family, her parents.

No!  HE would come. It was trust and love. She knew he would.

Two men came to her, with them came the dark-skinned man. The other two men pulled up Meera.

"Where are you taking me?" meera mumbled, trying to break free from the grasp of one of the men.

"Have patience, girl" dark guy scowled.

Meera was really irrtated by this assailant's behavior and without thinking she blurted out.
"Why don't you kill me now! After all thats what you intend to do!" Meera almost shouted.

The man looked thoughtful for a second and then grinned.
"Oh Really! Why don't you let your love decide your fate, dear!" he said before walking off laughing evilly.

Meera didn't quite understand the meaning of those words, niether was she prepared to witness what they wanted her to.

XxX

Rajeev looked the most worried. Tears were already forming in his eyes.

"What does it say?" mother asked her voice quivering.

Prithvi looked up. His eyes burning. The phone rang. He picked up.

Prithvi recognised it was the same voice he had heard yesterday. He calmly listened to the kidnapper. Taking a deep breath, Prithvi asked.

"I'll do as you want me to. But I want Meera to be present at the place. I'll kill him and at the same time Meera should be freed."

The kidnapper supposed thought no harm in it and agreed readily.

"Its a deal" Prithvi said, a smirk forming on his face. 

"Deal"
The line went dead.

"Everyone will stay in the house today." Prithvi declared with a heavy voice.

Without another glance at his family, Prithvi left the house. The parcel held firm in his hand.

-----------

It was half past nine. Prithvi revved up the engine of his SUV and hit the accelerator. He was very well aware of the risk he was going to take. He was determined now. He -had- to save Meera ,at any cost. If he had to die saving Datta and Meera, he would.

Prithvi reached the mentioned destination. He looked around. In the moonlit night, light breeze blew. The sky looked a bit cloudy. The trees rustled, creating an eerie feeling. Prithvi was practically in the middle of a forest. Occasional hooting could be heard.

'They would be here anytime now'  Prithvi thought checking his watch.

And they did. He saw headlights gleaming in the distance. He looked around. Everything looked as  he had planned.

The car stopped at a distance. Another car came from behind. Datta came out with practically no knowledge about the current circumstances. He was quite delighted to see prithvi standing at a distance and was about to walk towards him when then dark man called out.

Datta turned to see Meera tied and in a pitiable condition. His eyes grew wide.

"Now, now. We kept the deal. We brought the girl. It is now your time to finish off the deal." He addressed to Prithvi, pointing towards Meera.

Prithvi lost his cool after seeing Meera injured. 'Stay calm, Prithvi' he had to tell himself. Taking heavy breaths he nodded.

It was Datta turn to speak, quite oblivious to the situations and their words incomprehensible. He panicked seeing meera.

"What is going on here? Meera..." Dattarushed towards her only to stop few steps away as something cold touched his neck.

"Stop there, old man!" the dark guy hissed, his gun ready. "Do not move an inch" he said, walking away. Looking at Prithvi he asked " Won't you do it now?"

Prithvi took a look at Datta. 

"First Meera..." 

"Yes of course" the man bellowed, pushing Meera. Prithvi was now facing Meera on his left and Datta on his right.

Meera didn't understand what was going on and why was Prithvi standing by his car doing nothing. She looked at him longingly. Her eyes searching for his.

Prithvi stirred. Nodding, he took out the dagger. It gleamed in the moonlight. He held it firm in his right hand.  "I'll do it" he coldly said.

His right hand stretched out, he dashed towards Datta.

"I am sorry, Datta"

Meera looked aghast. The dagger passed smoothly through the skin. Datta screamed. Blood spurted out and fell in the dirt. 

At the same moment, the clouds took over the gleaming moon, coving everything beneath in darkness.

xXx

How is it, everyone? 

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
resvd -- thanks May... really need an alternate universe for our mithvi... 

aaj raat ko shanth se padti hoon.gotta run now...
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!Was I lost?!πŸ˜ƒRead all da chapters 1st time today...Loved it May!But does Data die?😲m worried..Plz update soon?!πŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whoa, that was a lot πŸ˜² and really on the edge , well done May πŸ‘πŸΌ