Posted: 11 years ago
ok, gauri gets her mum married, gauri finds out she luvs garv/vikram, gauri finds out never luved sid, so... WHY IS SID STILL KIDNAPPED??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜† WHERE IS APPA SAHEB 2 REVEAL DA SO-CALLED 'RAAZ'?????❓ IM SOOO STUCK!!! maybe da cvs forgot, oh well...
Originally posted by mysterylucky

ok, gauri gets her mum married, gauri finds out she luvs garv/vikram, gauri finds out never luved sid, so... WHY IS SID STILL KIDNAPPED??????πŸ˜† WHERE IS APPA SAHEB 2 REVEAL DA SO-CALLED 'RAAZ'?????❓ IM SOOO STUCK!!! maybe da cvs forgot, oh well...
\

woh "Raaz" Hamesh Raaz hi rahega

Thats d main twist of d serial...I havent seen such a waste show🀒

Thay cud have atleast mention why Appa saheb did this and Y Prateeksha was staying isolated
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

\

woh "Raaz" Hamesh Raaz hi rahega

Thats d main twist of d serial...I havent seen such a waste show🀒

Thay cud have atleast mention why Appa saheb did this and Y Prateeksha was staying isolated
yeh, a secret will stay a secret nd da show was a waste...until da end...
nd yeh i totally agree wat dey shud of mentionedπŸ˜‰
Kya bakwas serial hai , I am glad crap ended
Originally posted by Soapqueen2013

Kya bakwas serial hai , I am glad crap ended

Bt how can dey be so irresponsible...

saare promos and initial episodes was pointing towards sum so cld raaz...the sudenely no raaz and everythng finished πŸ˜•

I am sure I can direct a soap better than dis
I think the Raaz was that Guari was actually Nikhail's daughter..!!

Pratiskhaa was blackmailed by Appa Saheb to stay in that room for 20yrs otherwise he will reveal to all Guari is illegitimate, so Prateeksha kept quiet (hence why they kept repeating Khamoshiya constantly in the ME!!!), Guari was fobbed off to London...

To keep to the story CVs fast forwarded everything even Guari and Garv's love...if the show had time we would have seen a similar story to 'Hum Dil de chuke Sanam'...as it is everything was fast forwarded so it turned a bit ridiculous...

BTW on my Sky tv guide it is showing that an episode of Khamoshiyaan is being telecasted on Friday...so who knows maybe an extra eppy is bing aired just to the Raaz could be revealed!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Pratiskhaa was blackmailed by Appa Saheb to stay in that room for 20yrs otherwise he will reveal to all Guari is illegitimate, so Prateeksha kept quiet (hence why they kept repeating Khamoshiya constantly in the ME!!!), Guari was fobbed off to London...

To keep to the story CVs fast forwarded everything even Guari and Garv's love...if the show had time we would have seen a similar story to 'Hum Dil de chuke Sanam'...as it is everything was fast forwarded so it turned a bit ridiculous...

BTW on my Sky tv guide it is showing that an episode of Khamoshiyaan is being telecasted on Friday...so who knows maybe an extra eppy is bing aired just to the Raaz could be revealed!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is show ka speciality hein...'Raaz" ko audience guess karna padega...cv's wont show itπŸ˜†

nice prediction..I thnk d same...But how cum that mahal in the name of "Gauri'?
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Bt how can dey be so irresponsible...

saare promos and initial episodes was pointing towards sum so cld raaz...the sudenely no raaz and everythng finished πŸ˜•

I am sure I can direct a soap better than dis
🀣u can always b a beginnerπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

so da audience has 2 geuss da raaz? crappy showπŸ˜†
This show was a shambles from beginning to end! Total lost cause!