Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 24/2-Alvida Bhavan and Dashaanan!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And As Toolconfuser says...today no Destruction😛😛😛
But I felt sad...Ravan all crying wying...and Parvati giving no one shraap😭

Accha no prob..come let us ishtart the fastest pooja of the world by Dashanan😛

Dashanan allready to be the smartest builder in town and happy that he has the plan to make structure
 that Parvati approves, Mahadev says that he is happy in whatever Parvati feels fulfillment!!

Parvati all lovey dovey after this announcement and seeks Mahadev when he is sitting alone on the stone at his regular place (reminds you of the first post Parvati promo...the one where Mahadev is in deep meditation and Parvati is approaching him)

She sits beside him lovingly and puts her head on his shoulder feeling all happy shappy...she says that That you might not know why something is happening? but once it does ,you know the reasoning of its happening...the building was being made for a reason too...Shivji asking what was the reason...and Parvati saying that it was  because she needed to re-realize that her hubby loved it so much...the structure is a proof of his love and she will forever maintain it...

The Grandpa of Dashanan all angry because his grandson did not build his masterpiece in the south ...
'Danavo ki naak kata di...sab ko shurpankha bana diya'🤣he tells Hund to get a spine and start fighting...and not wait for Nahush to get married...

Dashanan and Nandi surveying the site ...Dashanan happy that his building is giving competition to the Sun (Suryadev needs Fair and lovely, to outshine the glow of the building made by Dashanan it seem😆) Nandi is superworried that because of that, the birds have migrated...Dashanan on the other hand feels happy that there are no more birds, and his bhavan will be clean and specky!!

The Samdhi Samdhan aka Parents of Nahush along with him have arrived...both Mahadev and Parvati go for their Welcome Welcome...Ganesh gets the idea of playing cupid and makes her sister and brother in law meet in private (Bhai ho toh aisa)  ( Nahush must be singing the Airtel slogan 'Har ek friend zaruri hota hai')😛
Ashoksundari asks her future husband how does it feel growing up😲😕 he answers that so far so good,,,
(Band toh shaadi ke baad bajegi na😛)

Everyone arrives for the Grihpravesh pooja and everybody is ready for the puja

Dashanan conducts the pooja and so  Narad announces that the house is good for living ... Dashanan says that for being ready, it needs first to host the feast for Brahmins...which is good for any house...Narad tells Dashanan that before that you need to ask for Dakshina...or Mahadev and Parvati wont get the fruit of the poooja...

Dashanan refuses...but everybody insists...and finally Mahadev insists too (I swear...the one thing that binds m e to this serial...it is the music...especially the one which is played when Mahadev and Dashanan have a conversation)

Indra again getting insecure...he is squirming wondering if Dashanan will ask for Swarga (No body wants your stinking Swarga...everytime you get paranoid ...whyever do you leave the place if you are so insecure!)

Dashanan thinks that I have built this bhavan for Mahadev, if I ask the Bhavan I will also get Mahadev forever (Bhavan ke saath Mahadev FREE FREE FREE...What an offer!)

Dashanan asks for the Bhavan surprising everyone...(Haha Parvati...aur encourage karo Dashanan ko...ab jhelo apni Sauten ko!)

Himavan  gets angry and so does Maina ...she is worried about her daughter...Narad again pipes up that Parvati needs the Bhavan...he cant do this...Dashanan says that he already said that he doesnt want anything and now if he is not given the Bhavan...Narad says that it is now not the question of giving...but he can ask for something else...Dashanan refuses for anything else...

Everybody is unhappy...

Mahadev stands up...and Parvati looks up at him...having flashbacks of the times when she had wanted the Bhavan...and Mahadev had stopped her..how she became obsessed with the thought and how she went on with her wish without thinking into this whole illusion...(There is a wonderful expression on Parvati's face...a kind of when a person gains knowledge that this whole thing was just a mad wish and not worth anything)

Mahadev asks her what was she thinking..and Parvati said she realizes that what this whole thing was worth and so many things she ignroed...and seeks permission from him to give it as Dakshina to Dashanan...
Maina objects to her decision but Parvati says that she needs to fulfill her obligation towards her husband and her need for the Bhavan was for her family...all her children agree with her...
And Nandi says that for them Kailash was always their biggest Bhavan...Parvati tells Mahadev to complete his Sankalp and give the bhavan to Dashanan

Mahadev gifts the Bhavan to Dashan on behalf of his whole family...

Parvati tells Dashanan that he can leave with the Bhavan if he wants (Hain??? Bhavan hai ya Laddu?? le ke kaise jayega??)

Dashanan says that along with the Bhavan they can all come along...Mahadev says that he had only asked for Bhavan...they will all reside on Kailash...

Dashanan says that this Bhavan was made for Mahadev, and so if the Bhavan is his, so are its residents .(Dashanan... who taught you law?? tell him to take a plunge in teh river...he has taught you wrong)

Parvati tells him that he has no other right then the Bhavan,,,
Dashanan gets all sad...he says that the Bhavan was made for Mahadev and that he wants himto reside in the Bhavan,,,,and says that it would be injustice if Mahadev is not in the Bhavan...

Mahadev says that it is no injustice and that Dashanan got what he wanted...

Ganesh reminds Dashanan hat while he came to Kailash he had put Bhasma on him, because he was so great a devotee...but how come he never knew that Shivji cannot reside anywhere other than the Smashaan or Kailash

Dashanan sees the light and it breaks his heart...with tears in his eyes, he lifts the whole bhavan and leaves along with it...(Owww the way he kept looking back at Mahadev!!! that was one sad scene😭 Looked the same way Kajol glanced back at Shahrukh in DDLJ🤣😳)

And I wonder what the guests will be thinking...Pooja sampann and the one for which the pooja was done is also sampann...so are we going to get food or not...😕

Narad says that it is now prove tehat there can be no Bhavan on Kailash and if Dashanan gets this, he will be blessed...

Recap : Ganesh talking about impending marriage...but Maina is worrie about groom and their staying place...

WHOOP WHOOPPP...No destruction today...and the next M,E, is REMARRIAGE !! I am gonna update!!!!!🥳

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res for 1st comment😆, ShrustiG Thanks in advance for the WU😃... And aaj koi shrusti ka vinaash nahi honewala baas Bhavan Gayab honewala hain...🤣 So don't worry😆... But, who'll get that curse i am not sure😆
Edited:
'jo tera hain woh mera hain' from airtel ad if yeh officially they accept karte toh logically, jo bappa ke sister hain woh Nahusha ke vi Sister hota😈🤣... God bless pher toh ye dono ke jodi...🤣 okay and Gangaji ko bohot dino baad with bachha party dikhaya, that was truely a treat to watch...
now, Nandi and ravana and his grandad part: "Dashanan yeh kya kiya? Yeh bhavan waha kyu build kiya?" nanaji, dekhiye your grandson is smart enough, bhakti ke naam pe bhaavan take-over karliya...😎 so, beta Agar bhaavan hi lena tha toh baanaya kyu?🤣 and nandi se aisa behave thik nahi huya ... Mujhe laga saed aaj hi Nandi will give him curse😆.
and last part was the bestest one👍🏼... i am supper emotional now sach mein, ravaan was shown really emotional seems like it was the feeling of loss (most precious though). he came with a model and that wasn't very heavy at all... But, during the farewell bidaai ... Noh noh it was naainsaafi itna bada bhaavan de ke bheja toh emotional toh kya koi vi aadmi ro hi padhegaa🤣🤣...
ok, being honest it was true-ly a superb episode... Every scene was special and great.. Then be it the part of ganga-bappa-AS , Parvati-Mahadev , AS-Nahush or the part of Ravaana's sad face, which showed in a softer way... Great script, dialouge with commendable acting. Fabulous..awesome! Seems This february was totally good for the MEs, they've showed every details with the skilled way👏.
hmmm... Bohot long comment🤣 sorry for it... And shrusti again thanks for the wu 😊Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shrusti lovely update. i loved this line The Grandpa of Dashanan all angry because his grandson did not build his masterpiece in the south ... 'Danavo ki naak kata di...sab ko shurpankha bana diya'🤣👏👏👏👏

tomorrow i hope we get to see mahadev consoling parvati about the mahal and some cute moments between them
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haayyee Srusthi i love you...kya comments maare hai!!

'Danavo ki naak kata di...sab ko shurpankha bana diya'🤣

Suryadev needs Fair and lovely, to outshine the glow of the building made by Dashanan it seem😆

Haha Parvati...aur encourage karo Dashanan ko...ab jhelo apni Sauten ko!🤣🤣

Looked the same way Kajol glanced back at Shahrukh in DDLJ🤣🤣

these ones are classics
but seriously Ravan ko yeh idea kisne diya-to top it Raavan business nahi sikha kya?-aisa offer kaunsa store karta hai
Bhavan lo and pura Parivaar muft🤣*tch tch*
yeh kaisi logic hai!unaccpetable trade practice Ravan Ji😉

but overall a very entertaining and nice episode!
specially with reagrds to Parvati-for all these days we were so bugged with what happened to her,now we realize it was all in the long run...
i just loved Parvatis expressions today,and her and Mahadev*sigh*

bada Nahush bura nahi hai-he looks like a Misfit for AS-she looks too young for him.Ahsaas has a baby face and all the make up she is just 15-she wont look older than that!

overall loved the episode and the update!

but Maina-grrr...has she heard something about not interfereing so much?
btw-is it only me,but suddenly Maina has greyed-did she run out of Kesh Kala😆😉
thanks for the update😃

cya next ME-you lucky bum,get all the nice episodes to update!
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

what an update yaar, i salute you,
i always like to read your updates,

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

these ones are classics
but seriously Ravan ko yeh idea kisne diya-to top it Raavan business nahi sikha kya?-aisa offer kaunsa store karta hai
Bhavan lo and pura Parivaar muft🤣*tch tch*
yeh kaisi logic hai!unaccpetable trade practice Ravan Ji😉

Raavan wanted to have an Unjust Enrichment  [in the language of law]😉 🤣
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
@Shruti ...to just prove my point😛

Gopiii thumbnail
I did not understand Ravan's logic that if he asks for the bhavan he will get shiv parivaar muft. The looks on the faces when he said that u all will have to accompany him was funny. Raavan looking back I really felt like a girl going away from her lover. Parvati must be happy when Mahadev said take the bhavan and leave.

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

@Shruti ...to just prove my point😛

oh my god so much love 🤣 why parvati isn't jealous this time...when it turns to Mohini avator of vishnu she felt very insecure for her mahadev .😆

nice update srushti and very funny too
and ya no destruction for u this time ,what a escape !!😉

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This ME is not an ME,  but happy that Dashanan is gone.