Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
achanak gauri realised dt she loves garv & Sid is her best friend !!

achanak garv se pyaar hogaya gauri ko jab gauri ko pata chala ki Sid ko garv ne kidnap kiya hai shaadi ke pehle din phir bhi garv ko gauri ne maaf kardiya !!

toh Sid ka koi value hi nehin tha gauri ke liye !! gauri ne sirf Sid ki thi aapne fayede ke liye !!

lol !!

terrible story !!

jaise PH waise show ke chars !!

Edited by Joyeeta_MoNaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hw idiot girl she is!!sid ko etne din dhoka diya hai
.._Mahi_.. thumbnail
I didn't use to watch it when Sid was there and I don't know if Gauri ever confessed her love for Sid but in promos, she used to say that "mummy papa... bla bla. n ek dostt jo mera humsafar ban'ne ja raha hai".

Well whatever is it, the ending was ridiculous. I hated Garv crying coz it looked fake.😡 I couldn't bear the parts when he was crying n talking about Bhagwaan ka insaaf.. crying did not suit Vikram Gaekwaad... arghhh
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just leave it joyee its over now.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .._Mahi_..

I didn't use to watch it when Sid was there and I don't know if Gauri ever confessed her love for Sid but in promos, she used to say that "mummy papa... bla bla. n ek <font color="#ff9900">dostt</font> jo mera humsafar ban'ne ja raha hai".

Well whatever is it, the ending was ridiculous. I hated Garv crying coz it looked fake.😡 I couldn't bear the parts when he was crying n talking about Bhagwaan ka insaaf.. crying did not suit Vikram Gaekwaad... arghhh

she confessed to sid many times but i guess that was fake like there ph.
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

she confessed to sid many times but i guess that was fake like there ph.

ya dt was fake !!
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farabi

Hw idiot girl she is!!sid ko etne din dhoka diya hai

haan dhokebaaz thi gauri !!
Joyee_90 thumbnail
[QUOTE=.._Mahi_..]I didn't use to watch it when Sid was there and I don't know if Gauri ever confessed her love for Sid but in promos, she used to say that "mummy papa... bla bla. n ek dostt jo mera humsafar ban'ne ja raha hai".

[/QUOTE

hw Mr.Joura (garv) bcme an actor ??
horrible acror !!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
see there are two things important

1.mohit left the show.

2.secondly show is ending they have very little time left to finish the story.

They would have streched the track if the show dint had to be scrapped .
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Quote=Joyeeta_MoNaya]
hw Mr.Joura (garv) bcme an actor ??
horrible acror !!

[/QUOTE]

This was really not a nice thing to say...ok, maybe you don't like him, doesn't mean you have to say Manit is a horrible actor. It's really unnecessary. Blame the director or who comes up with the script... it's not Manit's fault that he got a role in this stupid show with a brainless PH. ðŸ˜¡ 

Yes, they maybe or did in fact ruin his character a bit at the end, but the show was ending and they didn't have a lot of time left... also, Mohit left as well therefore Gauri couldn't go back to Sid...

The least  cvs could have done was to put Gauri and Garv together... for a happy, (although very confusing) ending.