VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Leaving opinion about the show and track is fine but calling the actor a horrible actor is totally uncalled for. Kindly do not repeat the same.

Khamoshiyaan DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"sid is just my best friend "-hahaa what a joke !!!!
yeh show kuch din aur chalta na toh Gauri ji apne Saiya se kehiti Sid toh meri BHIYA jaisa hai !!!!!!!
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Leaving opinion about the show and track is fine but calling the actor a horrible actor is totally uncalled for. Kindly do not repeat the same.

Khamoshiyaan DT

Thankyou ðŸ˜ƒ
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Danika

[Quote=Joyeeta_MoNaya]

hw Mr.Joura (garv) bcme an actor ??
horrible acror !!

This was really not a nice thing to say...ok, maybe you don't like him, doesn't mean you have to say Manit is a horrible actor. It's really unnecessary. Blame the director or who comes up with the script... it's not Manit's fault that he got a role in this stupid show with a brainless PH. ðŸ˜¡ 

Yes, they maybe or did in fact ruin his character a bit at the end, but the show was ending and they didn't have a lot of time left... also, Mohit left as well therefore Gauri couldn't go back to Sid...

The least  cvs could have done was to put Gauri and Garv together... for a happy, (although very confusing) ending.

ya i knw it's PH's fault bt dear i hv also seen his acting in RMJ !!
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...agree with u..
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

Nice post...agree with u..

thanks !!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I liked the ending with Pratiksha reuniting with her old love and starting a new life! THAT was good! But even I found it hard to totally digest Gauri accepting Garv-Vikram! I think the crying and emotional scenes are not as good with Manit, coz they didn't ring as true as his other scenes!

Mrunal's acting has improved a lot! But either ways, I would have preferred if she had said she is willing to give the marriage a chance, NOT confessed her love! But having said that, I always felt Sid was more in love with her than she was with him!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago