Any Genda Gang here?

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi there, I am looking for my Genda gang members here... As we all decided that we would follow this show as it looks promising because its based on an epic novel ( less chance of over dramatic stuff) and directed by SLB ... So healthy show to have healthy discussion and lots of fun ... 
Genda Gang Haazir ho !!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di...u might not know me...but i used to be quite a regular on SGP forum...loved that show tooo much...infact...through that show...i landed here on IF first..😊...i remember reading ur posts...and...hmmm...haan...even Shwetha's...😊...she even used to do written updates...n yes...i even recollect another member...MJtruelegend...something like that...read her posts also...n ofcourse i had also read how u guys had an  EPIC meeting with Ragini...😊😊...was a regular in that forum in the beginning...but later left due to study pressure...πŸ˜†...this is my new id...anyways, good to see u her diii...looking forward to read more posts from u.

-Garima.

infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

Di...u might not know me...but i used to be quite a regular on SGP forum...loved that show tooo much...infact...through that show...i landed here on IF first..😊...i remember reading ur posts...and...hmmm...haan...even Shwetha's...😊...she even used to do written updates...n yes...i even recollect another member...MJtruelegend...something like that...read her posts also...n ofcourse i had also read how u guys had an  EPIC meeting with Ragini...😊😊...was a regular in that forum in the beginning...but later left due to study pressure...πŸ˜†...this is my new id...anyways, good to see u her diii...looking forward to read more posts from u.

-Garima.

Hi Garima!!! Aray Wah you remember quite a lot !!! Now toh world has changed a lot ( it feels like it) after SGP I didn't follow any serial but looking forward to,this one , good to see you here and we will have great fun, wait till the whole gang is here πŸ˜† we have now baday baday character in our Genda gang, I forgot people ,s ID as now we are on first name termsπŸ˜‰ ...yeah and also Ragini say milnay milanay ka siilsila bhi Jaari hai πŸ˜†on twitter and FB ...
Keep in touch 
Edited by venture - 11 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: venture

Hi Garima!!! Aray Wah you remember quite a lot !!! Now toh world has changed a lot ( it feels like it) after SGP I didn't follow any serial but looking forward to,this one , good to see you here and we will have great fun, wait till the whole gang is here πŸ˜† we have now baday baday character in our Genda gang, I forgot people ,s ID as now we are on first name termsπŸ˜‰ ...yeah and also Ragini say milnay milanay ka siilsila bhi Jaari hai πŸ˜†on twitter and FB ...
Keep in touch 

πŸ˜†...yes dii...i remember quite a lot...bcoz that was my 1st forum...😳...n i must say very clean by all means...πŸ˜†...OMGG !!! the whole gang is gonna be here...what fun !!!!! πŸ˜†...though i'll have to start afresh & mix with u guys...😳...hope m allowed to squeeze in...πŸ˜†...gr88 dii...u r still in touch with her through twitter...u r one of her biggest fans i know...πŸ˜ƒ...!!!

will see u around here dii...Tc ! 😊

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sheema!! Do you remember me? I'm the silent girl from Genda gang. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys, I was also in SGP forum!!!πŸ˜‰
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I mhere too . Here for thelove of the book itself , author & slb . Dont care for leads but love the supporting cast . First time I m seeing gUjurati people shown in honest ilght being guju my happiest moment as I believe v r more than khaman dhokla people .

Also here to use 🀣 often
am_jehan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SGP was my favourite sweet show so far, i was not there in IF, due to hostel, studies,etc, even did not know about IF, IPKKND brought me here,

but i miss the 7.30 pm slot somuch,,, nothing useful came after SGP at the time slot,,,,, so looking forward to this 

very glad to catch the Genda members    now   ,,, since i wasn't here at the time of show's running...
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my!by genda...i mean ..i thaught thats sum codewprd...dint realise it as SGP...

Any ways i was a regular follower of show...but could come up in forums as by the tym i learnt ABC of IF ...SGP is offair...
Anyways.. Gendagang ppl are cleanfun loving gang is wat im guessing..can i be a part of it?
infinity00 thumbnail
I can personally guarantee the SAAF SAFAI of Genda Gang ,,, welcome to all who know us or have hard of SGP and Genda gang.. I am sure we will all have objective , witty, sarcastic ( my personal favourite) and thought provoking discussions... all in good faith and fun. 
Looking forward to it as during SGP days IF was my first home ( page)  Neha and Ekta ( MadamX) and Renu tell the others ! Where is SB ??