how u turned into jennifer and gautam fan ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
how u turned into jennifer and gautam fan ? well i'm jennifer fan frrom d day i saw her first tym. so beautiful lol love to drool her. hmm i'm not gautam fan but maybe will turn after dis show. share how u turned into jenny and gautam fan
Deepak...*waves*...remember me ?! πŸ˜†...good to see u around here also...πŸ˜†

hmmm...well...i had seen Jenny in DMG...n seen her first in Kasauti zindagi kay ( which apparently, came yrs ago...when i was in schoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ...so that's how i know her & have liked her acting till whatever i have seen.

Gautam is new to me as well...hmmm...i dont like his anchoring much in NB...but in promos he looks reaally reallly niceee...😳

so looking forward for tom.😊

Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
@garima u here too lol. well t6nx for cmmntng
Originally posted by deepak148

@garima u here too lol. well t6nx for cmmntng

kyun bhai...mujhse koi dushmani hai kya ?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no need to say thanx...😊
I am not jeeifer and gautum fan .I am SLB fan.

I have seen jennifer in KZK and DMG.I have not seen gautum in any show  .Now he is in NB i don't like his hosting .
well i also don't like his hosting but i don't want to start fight with his fans lol
Rather than spamming , use appropriate ATs to discuss about the actors and your fandom journey . Topic closed
Originally posted by deepak148

well i also don't like his hosting but i don't want to start fight with his fans lol

not funny i m gautam fan n i love him ...so uspe joke marne ki bahane se bashing maat kar...
i love jenny ...
but gautam more...so dont be negative nancy πŸ˜Š