What do u like d most about Kumud/ Jennifer?

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello i'm ankita.
I'm a admirer/fan of Jenni
well i would like to knw frm u ppl tht wht do u like abt kumud/ jennifer?
Abt kumud i love hw she is independent n optimistic.. Even being a village girl her thoughts r forward..u can conclude tht frm d mandir wala promo...

Being a jen's fan i like everythng abt her...she is an excellent actress
Bt i would love to knw if thr is new admirer of her...
So do share ur views abt kumud n jennifer...
Thank u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well about Kumud there are 2 things that have caught my attention so far. 
First is the same as you mentioned. That despite being a village belle, her thoughts are modern in a good way, which can be seen from the way she gives the milk to the poor person instead of God.
The second thing was in the other promo where she tells the kid who lost that even though he lost, someone else won and has a smile because of his loss. I loved this because I really think in today's world where everyone is so crazy to win and be above others people need to realize that sometimes your true victory is if you can become a good person and put a smile on someone's face ðŸ˜Š
So that's why I am already loving Kumud.

As for Jennifer I think she is gorgeous! Can't comment on her acting because I have never seen her shows before, but from the promos I'm sure she won't disappoint!
Edited by tamanna_20 - 11 years ago
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry.. double post! ðŸ˜³Edited by tamanna_20 - 11 years ago
Senoritaaa thumbnail
about kumud i will prefer to judge her after the show start but according to promo yes she is independent and helpful girl

Iam big fan of jennifer(you can see my dp)i love her scenes DMG days but i like her from SANGAM days
She is so beautiful without make up also she is adorable about acting she is superb and she is good host alsoEdited by Sanjana-ARMAAN - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Jennifer because she has this innocent look in her face. When you look at her, you know she is a good person. All the interviews I have watched of her she came across as a sweet person. 
dewsplash thumbnail
She looks pretty..no doubt about that and in the promos she brings out the essence of Kumud's character quite nicely..looking forward to her chemistry with Gautam.
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
about kumud.. she is beautiful.. love her outfits.. 

about.. 
i am fan jennifer soo 
i like everything about her... 
watched her in kzk and fell in love with her 😃
as sneha soo cute adorable innocentt face.. 
loved her sangam days and dmg.. 
she is talented actress and beautiful
love her jennifer

yaqeen. thumbnail

Her as a person itself! ðŸ˜³
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As much as I've seen and heard about Kumud, her approach towards life seems very optimistic and copying what Jennifer said in her interview, the promo where she gives the milk to the beggar rather than 'God' was a great insight in to the type of person she is and it's actually very relatable.

Regarding Jennifer, she is the best TV actress who honestly deserves to be in Bollywood because she has it all. She is so versatile and the way she has taken on Kumud so far seems like she was born to play this role. Her eyes speak volumes and what I've always loved the most about her acting is probably her voice. She modulates it at will so beautifully! This line in the promo 'Hoga koi Rajkumar' is stuck in my head because of how she says it. It's a simple dialogue but the girl is magic.

Those who haven't seen her act before, wait to be in awe! She is one TV actress who can act and have the screen presence of a star.
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kumud seems like a girl next door whom I would want to make my best friend...she is a superb human being as we can say from the promo!!

and about Jennifer, I don't have enough words to explain her...for me she is the best TV actress and she is my most favorite celebrity the whole world wide...the innocence, the talent, the screen presence this girl has, has made me follow her since quite a few years now!! needless to say, she is just too beautiful.