x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys :)

Well my name is Sinthu, and a big hi from  me too you all here :D...
I've watched the promo for the show and i was awe-stroked , and i went to the extend of watching the movie (saraswatichandra) as i was so fascinated by the theme of the show and i'm a novel lover especially love novels and when i heard about the show i was so elated...I think i for the first time will watch a show based on its promo and not for the actors.

I have seen Jennifer in her previous show but not the whole show as i came to know about to after its end and i have seen Goutam in Teri meri love story and after that episode i remember well wishing to see him in a serial and here my wish is coming true that to in a strong character as Saraswatichandra.

As i said i have watched the movie, im a bit reluctant after seeing the movie as the ending isn't what i'd like so hoping for a change in the ending, i know its too early to speak about the finale and i want the show to do great and stay with us for LONG but i have this fear inside me about the future of saraswatichandra and kumund :(

Bdw, this show is a bit more close to my heart as my mother's name is saraswati too πŸ˜Š

I'd like to wish the whole team of Saraswatichandra a great success, and the forum may it be a great journey.

God Bless
Love
SaraswatiSinthu, lol, Sinthu
.x.
Edited by x.Maaneet4eva.x - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Sinthu am Rucha

Everyones new 

hope you have an amazing time here 
Soapqueen2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi awesome dear , I am Jenny , I live in uk ( London) yeah yeah I know I know my name n Jennifer are same I am so glad she is back 😳
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear
nyc to see u here
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EternalFrission

hey dear

nyc to see u here

Hey dear πŸ˜Š ...How you been? Nice to see u here too πŸ˜Š