||Pyaar Dosti Hai||GunJeev AT||

Posted: 11 years ago
Pyaar Dosti Hai

Welcome!

Welcome to the first Gunjan - Rajeev AT.

Someone said love is friendship.

Rajeev and Gunjan are two souls who have families yet stand alone in the world. Knowing how it feels to stand alone, Rajeev extended a hand of friendship towards Gunjan.

Will this friendship turn into love? Will these two find solace in each other? Is the saying love is friendship true?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTcxloQeVY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit for this wonderful VM goes to Riva. Thanks!😳

Now lets get to know Gunjan and Rajeev...

Gunjan:

She is a what a modern girl should be. Believing in traditions while moving forward with the world. Gunjan is brave, bold and does not tolerate wrongful acts. Her mother passed away and she now lives with massi and her family. She found motherly love in her massi and sisterly love in Rachana. Even after heartbreaks she still stands with her head high and will so in the future.

Rajeev:

He is known as the mysterious book. This man has a family yet lives alone. Reason? His defiance against his step mother. Even though he stands alone he has a brother and father who love him and hope for his return in the Agarwal house. He is a wise man with great patience and intelligence. He does and will continue to help those in need.

My OS on GunJeev - What We Feel Sholon Si πŸ˜³

*I encourage members to write more so we can actually have a section for this.πŸ˜†

Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago

1) All members are welcomed. Even though the outlook represents love in the future, fans who like Gunjan-Rajiv's friendship are welcomed too.

2) Discussions should relate to Gunjan-Rajiv, after all this AT is dedicated to them.

3) Always follow IF Rules of Conduct.

4) No bashing or negative energy. Have healthy discussions but there should be no bashing or personal attacks. Give respect to earn respect.

5) Enjoy!

Press like to be added in the members list.

1. braich_gal
  2. dare.devil
  3. riva2987
  4. jonelle
  5. starasdf
  6. helloaamir
  7. PROTIM21
  8. HoneySweety
  9. starsanjana
  10. Hashii
  11. luvbbat
  12. zoyakhansslk
  13. vandana.bandaru
  14. ananthi.shankar
  15. rnfan
  16. fiA_KhAn
  17. RJ2012
  18. Darlyne
  19. Swetha
Hi guys,

Hope you guys like the AT😳. Anyone here?

-Star
congrats star...u have done a fab jobπŸ‘πŸΌ, beautiful thread...and dere is no doubt that i will join this AT😳
Originally posted by riva2987

congrats star...u have done a fab jobπŸ‘πŸΌ, beautiful thread...and dere is no doubt that i will join this AT😳

Thanks a ton Riva, glad you like it! Are you a Rajiv-Gunjan fan romantically or like the friendship or just neutral :P.
hard question...u can say rite now,am neutral..but i don't mind if they go for G-R romantically

p.s- i want more scenes of G-R so that i can start liking them as a pairπŸ˜‰
I would love to see their dosti grow...though i'm not in favor of them being romantically involved...although i MIGHT change my mind in future...who knows? πŸ˜ŠEdited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
Well I do hope you end up on the romantic side πŸ˜†. I for one like them romantically,the CVs convinced me ever since the Kitchen scene :P. I absolutely loved it ! you?

And ikr! Same here, I would love to know what Rajiv feels about Gunjan but CVs never show that now do they -.-'. They just show his face and show expressions without explanations.

Originally posted by braich_gal

I would love to see their dosti grow...though i'm not in favor of them being romantically involved...although i MIGHT change my mind in future...who knows? πŸ˜Š

Welcome :D. That's okay, not many romantic scenes have been shown so you never knoww. And yes I would also like to see their dosti grow too, especially from Gunjan's side.