Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Something about yourself

Name: Kowshik

Hobbies: Hanging out, chatting, smiling, lauging, dreaming, listening to music and watching TV

Profession/info about education: I am in class 11.

About IF

Getting started with IF: I was in IF before in Chhoti Bahu forum most. I love that show and still I go in that forum.

Some cherishable moments in IF: When in my birthday I was wished in Raja Ki aayegi baraat forum, and when I was voted the biggest fan of Anjali Abrol. She plays Meenakshi in our show now.

Best freind(s) in IF: masaf, Rafid. and all DKDM and CB memebers.

What attracted you to this forum: I actually was a news reader until I got an email ID and then I opened account. It has been about 4 years here.

Favourites

Food: Bhelpuri, noodles, Chinese vegetables, pani puri, chicken, I also love fruits a lot.

Outfit: I wear the kurta pajama in occasions, but I am comfortable in pants ans t-shirts. I am not that hunky punky, I am plain fashioned ,yet very stylish.

Hangout: I do in my school or the field.

Serial: DKDM, Veera (according to content) they are good shows.

Movie: Jab Tak Hain Jaan, Anjaana Anjaani, I hate Luv Storys, and many

Actor: Ranbir and Imran

Actress: Priyanka, Deepika and Sonam

Song: Saans, Tujhe Bhula Dia and many more

Place: I think it is Thailand

Book: I am not really liking book.

Thanks Shruti for the wonderful siggie and Minaxi for the wonderful dedication.

Edited by chocolate_boy - 11 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation KowshikπŸ‘ , also Best of Luck for the GrillsπŸ‘πŸΌ ... Just wait a little , will be back again with Non-stop questions for the grill😈🀣
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I want to ask you a very personal question - and If you don't want  to answer, it's fine.

From one of your earlier PMs I understand, you are a Muslim. So how did you get interested in Hindu Mythology? Does your interest extend to Hindu scriptures as well?
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Congratulation KowshikπŸ‘ , also Best of Luck for the GrillsπŸ‘πŸΌ ... Just wait a little , will be back again with Non-stop questions for the grill😈🀣

I m waiting.πŸ˜†
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Originally posted by: varaali

Actually I want to ask you a very personal question - and If you don't want  to answer, it's fine.

From one of your earlier PMs I understand, you are a Muslim. So how did you get interested in Hindu Mythology? Does your interest extend to Hindu scriptures as well?

Well yes its strange that I watch the show even after being a Muslim, but I think everyone has something to learn from the show. The teachings applies to every human of all religions, specially I like the concept of rejuvination of life after sadness departs and that less wealth is key to all happiness. I am a bit spiritual in nature, and I also very religious, and the show's music and songs gets me intoxicated. I am interested in the Hindu scriptures yes, as I like the stories. Not only this, I also like the fantasy stories ,and the show is so great. Specially I have really liked the way a person's life goes into sadness, but which is just for letting more happiness to come. Just like the death of sati and rebirth of Parvati. I have also experienced this, when life has been harsh to me ,but only to give me happiness ever after. πŸ˜ƒ
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kowshik congrats. πŸ˜Š
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Well yes its strange that I watch the show even after being a Muslim, but I think everyone has something to learn from the show. The teachings applies to every human of all religions, specially I like the concept of rejuvination of life after sadness departs and that less wealth is key to all happiness. I am a bit spiritual in nature, and I also very religious, and the show's music and songs gets me intoxicated. I am interested in the Hindu scriptures yes, as I like the stories. Not only this, I also like the fantasy stories ,and the show is so great. Specially I have really liked the way a person's life goes into sadness, but which is just for letting more happiness to come. Just like the death of sati and rebirth of Parvati. I have also experienced this, when life has been harsh to me ,but only to give me happiness ever after. πŸ˜ƒ

That's some pretty serious stuff coming from someone so young as you. 

In the aftermath of what happened to the all -girl music band in Kashmir, I only wish more families had brought up their sons as yours has done.

Wish you all the best in whatever you do in future...
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Dear Varaali,

Thank you so much. I want to say that the people associated with terrorism have no religion, they use religion as their sword. In our religion, peace is a very big key to please the Almighty and it is said in our religion to respect every other religion. Here, there is no place for war and jealousy/hatred. Any religion does not approve terrorism and the terrorists, to me are having no faith. any more quizzes? I am waiting.😳
Edited by chocolate_boy - 11 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
hey koi toh kuch pucho.Plz I am waiting.