Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I A M Really sorry ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ in creations, i wanted to upload a image , first i uploaded dint got , then i uploaded , i got ... means 1 was blank to not to waste that post if i add another image its not adding .. image url is proper , 5-6 posts are blank in creations gallery .. i m really scared if some 1 report seeing this ðŸ˜­ i m not able to delete that blank posts  .. plz help me .. badly need ur help
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
You cannot delete the posts. Do not worry about reporting or any thing. Before posting any thing, always use the "Preview Post" button next to the post button and confirm that your post is properly coming. that will help you in getting over these kind of troubles. ðŸ˜Š
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

You cannot delete the posts. Do not worry about reporting or any thing. Before posting any thing, always use the "Preview Post" button next to the post button and confirm that your post is properly coming. that will help you in getting over these kind of troubles. ðŸ˜Š

CAN  I KNOW WHICH IMAGE UPLOADER U USE FOR POSTING PHOTOS
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
i use imgr or imageshack. but if you have the image url, you can use that directly
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi can anyone tell me when will repeat telecast of show airs? indian timing pls..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Priyamvada,

Please check here for Set India schedules.

http://setindia.com/schedule.php

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me why the CM rankings of DKNSK is not updated as yet. its been one week the show has started and the show on star which started on the same day is already showing ranks, then why not DKNSK?
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Sonam, it could be by mistake. Normally when the forum is opened, the CM should be opened but if the forum opens earlier than the show, in our case it was opened few hours ahead I guess, they have to separately update this trigger for CM which I believe is overlooked by admins.

I have already reported and hope it should get corrected soon
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guyz where are the videos of The show...itz not seen in the first page na..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
@rashvin, Sony videos are not supposed to be reproduced in other websites so IF is not posting the episode videos of Sony anymore. You can see them on Sonyliv.com