!!* DKNS Khubsoorat Help Desk *!! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
in khoobsurat wiki it mentioned that the show is going off air from may 16 due to low trps is it true is it reliable news
Originally posted by princessglory

in khoobsurat wiki it mentioned that the show is going off air from may 16 due to low trps is it true is it reliable news

Wikipedia is a website which anyone and everyone can edit. Until and unless there is a strong confirmation from either the PH/Channel/actors, I urge you not to believe in these baseless rumors.
I need some help, 
in looking for a transparent logo picture of "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat"... does anyone know where can I find it? ðŸ˜”
Hey,

Have you seen one before, or are you looking for it on a whim?

Try googling it, you should be able to find it. If not, maybe you can PM some of the talented siggie makers in the forum if they've heard of what you're talking about.

-Ritchelle
Hey somebody mentioned about some 'behind the scene' news where it is mentioned that Prerna sent that CD to Rahul. any idea where can I get the link to watch that news!
Originally posted by lilee98

Hey somebody mentioned about some 'behind the scene' news where it is mentioned that Prerna sent that CD to Rahul. any idea where can I get the link to watch that news!

Skip to (0:50 - 3:47)
http://youtu.be/KVmNcFNwTiI
Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago

i need a help too

how can we put pics on our topic from wich site plz help

Originally posted by cuteheena

i need a help too

how can we put pics on our topic from wich site plz help

imgur.com or photobucket.com
hey can some1 give me a summary or wriitten update from the Shaadi till todays epi ? please ! cause i missed those epis and dont want to go and watch it back ...
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hey can some1 give me a summary or wriitten update from the Shaadi till todays epi ? please ! cause i missed those epis and dont want to go and watch it back ...

Marriage - Dulha swap because Rahul played with words between MaYa and made both of them believe : Aaru thought she is marrying Ehasas/Rahul where as Madhav thought she is agreeing after knowing that she is Ehasas. Dadi played along with Rahul in this drama and she has taken care that no one else will know this dulha swap.

Immediately after the marriage, when the sehara was lifted from Madhav's face, every one got to know this dulha swap. Manshingha family was very angry and Aaru ran off into her room.

Parewals were literally were thrown out. After coming home, Bharahi blasted both Rahul and Dadi for doing this. Bharathi's strong words had an impact on Dadi and she got a major heart attack and was admitted in hospital. She was uttering "Aaradhya". So Madhav sneaked into AAru's home and requested her to visit Dadi in hospital. when aaru came Dadi's health improved so the great mahan Aaru upon request from Madahv agreed to stay at Madhav's place acting like all normal so that Dadi's health will recover.