Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TOI: Rohit out, Sachin in

Inspired by the fact that the death of actor Rohit Khurana in 'Uttaran' set its TRPs soaring, the makers of his current show, 'Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat', are planning to repeat the act.

Confirms Rohit, "It's a creative decision to kill my character and it will shock the audience. I hope to move the audience all over again as I did in Uttaran. The makers feel that this highpoint will rake in great numbers." Ask him if he will return to the show a la his previous show and he says, "I won't come back but you never know (what will happen) if the public demands."

If sources are to be believed, Sachin Shroff, who was last seen inRishton Ke Bhanwar Mein Uljhi Niyati, has been approached to play the new lead. Both producer Sumeet Mittal and Sachin didn't revert to our text message. Will this change help save the show, which has been quite low on TRPs right from the time it began a few months ago? Time will tell.
seelaks thumbnail

Leap to follow Sachin Shroff- Rishina's entry in Khubsoorat

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 11, 2013, 05.29 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Shashi-Sumeet Mittal|Sachin Shroff|Rohit Khurana|Rishina Kandhari|Mitali Nagpal
Leap to follow Sachin Shroff- Rishina's entry in Khubsoorat
Rishina Khandhari and Sachin ShroffMore Pics
Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat has been witnessing entries one after the other.

After the entry of Mitali Nagpal, Preeti Amin and Nivin Ramani, it's time for popular actors Sachin Shroff and Rishina Kandhari to enter the show.

Sources inform that the Sachin Shroff of Sindoor Tere Naam Ka fame has been cast to play the role of a doctor, Shekhar and Rishina Kandhari will essay his wife Aaradhya. The creative team has planned an interesting twist wherein Aaradhya (Soumya Seth) and Madhav ( Rohit Khurana) will finally realize their love for each other and will consummate their marriage. In the upcoming episode, Madhav and Aaradhya will plan to go on honeymoon and Shekhar-Aaradhya (Rishina Kandhari) will also land up in the same hotel. This will lead to confusion and both the Aaradhya's will get swapped. There is also a three month leap in the planning when both the Aaradhya's will get pregnant.

When contacted, Rishina said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment on my character as I have not yet started shooting for the show."
seelaks thumbnail
After the entry of Mitali Nag and Preeti Amin in the TV show "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat", actor Sachin Shroff is the new actor to join the cast. He will be seen as a doctor in the show and says his character will bring a major twist in the show.

"I play a doctor (in the show) and a major twist is yet to come in the show because of my character," Sachin said here Tuesday on the set of the show.

The makers of "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat" have planned an interesting twist that will lead to a confusion between his character and Madhav, played by Rohit Khurana.

Madhav and Aaradhya played by Soumya Seth go on honeymoon and Shekhar and his wife also land up in the same hotel.

"The confusion is that she (Aradhya) and my wife have the same name and because of the manager's confusion, we both husbands enter into each other's room. He (Madhav) goes to my room and I come into his room," said Sachin, who has done shows like "Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka", "Banoo Main Teri Dulhann", "Saat Phere" and "Shagun".

Reportedly, the show is also planning to take a three months' leap, wherein Madhav's character will be killed.

"Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat" went on air this year in February.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15310-sachin-shroff-enters-dil-ki-nazar-se-khoobsurat.htm

seelaks thumbnail

Preeti Amin's cameo ends abruptly in Khoobsurat!

TellyBuzz digs deep into the matter as to what went wrong with the character of Aanisha that it had to be cut short so soon!

Thursday, June 06, 2013 | 1:37:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   14 Comments  |  8495 Views

Preeti Amin who was a part of LapataGanj season one on SAB TV  and also seen in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein on ZEE TV was till recently doing a cameo in Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Dil Ke Nazar Se Khoobsurat. She was seen as Aanisha, a fan of RJ Madhav.

However, her cameo came to an abrupt end this week.

We got to know more about it from a very reliable source, "This sweet and bubbly actress was enjoying her role as it was quite diverse and she had lots to express in the show as a fan. She had the craziness, the excitement, everything but her role ended all of a  sudden."

Our source also said, "Preeti was offered the role of Aanisha and it was a month long cameo. There were many ups and downs in the story line related to Aanisha's act but things didn't work out the way she was told. Her role suddenly ended and she wasn't even told that her stint will end in the show. She was quite shaken when she was told two days before the last scene."

"She did speak to the creative team and they said they will work on the script but within barely 10-12 days her role came to an end."

We contacted Preeti Amin who said, "My role ended quite abruptly which I wasn't aware off! I didn't really understand what went wrong and what happened! I wasn't even informed either. I knew from the start that it's a cameo and it would last for some time. I can't say anything much about it only that I can't believe this happened."

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15191-preeti-amin-cameo-ends-abruptly-in-khoobsurat.htm

seelaks thumbnail

"Sundays are for sleeping and only sleeping!"

says Soumya Seth when we got in touch with her to know her ideal Sunday plans...

Apply for Australian Visa
Can you immigrate to Australia ? Test now to determine your points.
www.ausfis.org
Sunday, June 02, 2013 | 12:50:50 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   186 Comments  |  6101 Views
The talented and gorgeous Soumya Seth who is seen playing the role of Aaradhya in the daily soap Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khoobsurat on Sony TV shares with TellyBuzz on how she spends her non-working day-Sunday. 

Sundays are for... Sleeping and only Sleeping.

On a Sunday, I get up at... in the evening at around 5 or 6 pm if I am not shooting.

On a Sunday, I... Just relax and do not leave my bed (laughs).

The thing I love to do the most on a Sunday is... Catch up with my friends in the evening.

My Sunday special khana is... Kulcha made by my mom.

A perfect Sunday for me is... Resting, playing cards in the evening with my friends and family and speaking my heart out in a chat session.

My childhood memory related to Sunday... Going out in the evening with my grandfather and eating yummy Gol Gappas followed by a Mango ice-cream and a long walk.

After Sunday comes Monday and... I am very much revived and recharged. I don't get Monday morning blues at all.

Krishma Solanki.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/15104-sundays-are-for-sleeping-and-only-sleeping.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Anisha to fall for Ehsaas in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat

Anisha to treat Ehsaas more than a star in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 3:17:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   76 Comments  |  9553 Views

Love, pain and jealously are integral part in a relationship and this is what is happening in Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV.

Our source says, "The upcoming episodes will throw light on Anisha's (Preeti Amin) liking and over possessiveness towards Ehsaas (Rohit Khurana) while Aradhya (Soumya Seth) will be least bothered thinking she is just a fan and so will Ehsaas. He too feels that she is nothing more than a fan while Dadi (Minakshi Verma) will realize that Anisha's intentions and her ultra caring behavior is just not that of a fan towards a star but much more than that.

Dadi will try to unite Aradhya and Ehsaas but Anisha will always do things in a better and crisp way for Ehsaas as compared to Aardhya."

When contacted the actors they remained unavailable for the comment.

Well, it's time now for Aaradhya to get up and smell the coffee or else Anisha will try to take away Rj Ehsaas's heart.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14951-anisha-to-fall-for-ehsaas-in-dil-ki-nazar-se-khoobsurat.htm

seelaks thumbnail

I've struggled a lot: Rohit Khurana

TV actor Rohit Khurana, who is currently seen as the ugly-looking Madhav in TV show "Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khoobsurat", says he had to struggle a lot to come this far in his career.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | 1:19:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   20 Comments  |  4161 Views

TV actor Rohit Khurana, who is currently seen as ugly-looking Madhav in TV show "Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khoobsurat", says he had to struggle a lot to come this far in his career.

"I started my career with modelling in Delhi and then I came to Mumbai because I had decided that I would work in front of the camera," Khurana told IANS here.

"But I have struggled a lot. Gradually, I learnt acting doing small stints, watching people. I have not taken any formal training in acting. But I learnt it by doing work, observing people and here is what I am today in front of you," he added.

Rohit loves doing offbeat work and characters. "Basically, I love playing characters that are edgy, have an X-factor that yes, it (the character) can leave its imprint," he said.

Besides Sony' TVs show "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat", Rohit is known for his roles in "Miley Jab Hum Tum", "Uttaran" and "Maayke Se Bandhi Dor". He has also done some Punjabi films.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14902-ive-struggled-a-lot-rohit-khurana.htm

seelaks thumbnail

"I will not die in any of my shows later" Rohit Khurana

Rohita Khurana aka Madhav to sacrifice his life for his love, but in real life Rohit doesnt want to die in any of his future shows.

Monday, June 17, 2013 | 4:44:38 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   110 Comments  |  10781 Views

Rohit Khurana is seen in Dil Ki Nazar Se KhoobSurat on Sony TV playing RJ Ehsaas and Madhav and desperately in love with beautiful girl Aaradhya (Soumya Seth) who loves Ehsaas's voice but not his personality as a whole. However, its been said that the show will come to end by July and the character of RJ Ehsaas will have to die in the show.

We asked Rohit Khurana what does he have to say about it.

Opines Rohit, "I know my character Ehasaas is set to die in the show; I don't really understand why was it required for me to die in the show. There are rumours of the show going off-air but nothing has been intimated to me. As for Ehsaas dying it will bring a rise in the TRPs or a major twist which will boost interest among the viewers. But I still don't know how can Ehsaas's death keep the show going on as fans have been trending that they love my charcater a lot."

Furthermore he went on to say, "It's a channel's call hence I can't help but die in the show, and I guess it all happened in Uttaran after the death of my character Vansh after which the show saw a massive growth in the TRP with 8.4. I hope it goes well for Khoobsurat as well. However, I still feel that Madhav was the beautiful man at heart who truly loved Aaradhya. The message that was portrayed in the show is commendable. I loved the character and lots of my fans actually appreciated me for the same as well."

"Talking about my death I would say, henceforth I will not take up any show that will forecast my death.(Laughs) I will put a clause in my contract that I will not die."

Here's wishing Rohit doesn't have to die in his next show.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15376-i-will-not-die-in-any-of-my-shows-later-rohit-khurana.htm

Edited by seelaks - 10 years ago