The Serial

How many likes for the new The Serial?

dipsbubbly thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i just watched the new turn or shud i say the new chapter of The Serial and I am mightily disappointed. What the hell was that? What was Raj, Vikrant, Rohan and Pooja's new avtaar all abt? What the hell was that? Where is Karan? Will he not b in any other episode? So are we to assume that Soumya and Peehu will not feature in any more episodes n so will Karan? I was so disappointed n i will keep a watch till the end of this week on the new storyline and if i dont like it, i will stop watching completely... m just sooo disappointed... Creatives, pls kuch karo!!!! :( 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

it is still better than the crap being played at other tv channels. 
esnehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
honestly i will be watching the new serial for raj singh arora and priya wal they rocked in remix
and jab tak show on air hai i will watch it

AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: esnehaa

honestly i will be watching the new serial for raj singh arora and priya wal they rocked in remix
and jab tak show on air hai i will watch it

and same goes for me 😊... 

watching it just for raj priya thats it ðŸ˜Š
so has priya actually entered the show or its just a cameo ?
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

she entered as a new lead

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

hey can u tell me will the show go off air in couple of weeks(i heard that) or has it been extended further?😕
Originally posted by: dieya

hey can u tell me will the show go off air in couple of weeks(i heard that) or has it been extended further?😕

i exactly don't know anything. i don't think an article has arrived on the same. its just some members are making claims for the show to go off air so i was presuming the same. but how come any news hasn't arrived if the show was really going off air. ðŸ˜•
k thanx but i hope it does not end so soon ðŸ˜•