Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 25th February 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

25th February 2013 : 'Muhurt and Venue fixed!'

Brigu the official pandit for AS and Nahush's wedding, confirms the three muhurt are auspicious. But the tithi which falls in Vasant ritu is the best..which is after next four days.
Mahadev gives his word for the date.
AS n Nahush blush!

Gannu Bhayya intervenes with a bowl of Modak..saying 'Its sweet time' (Oh indeed!)
Nahush and his family take their leave..
On that note Parvati ma tells that they'd eat together..hearing this all are excited.

Back at Kanka..
Ravan loathes himself as he couldn't get his dear deity with him.
So he decides to punish himself for his failure and puts his hand on the hot Shiv ling.. Vibhishan and Srupnaka are pained to see their brother in such position.
Srupnaka says that he has got everything he has on just sheer wisdom and hard work. He has the knowledge of 10 vidyas, strength..etc; Right then Smuali comes and supports Surpnaka's thought.

Gannu bhayya tells Parvati ma to make AS's fav dishes as she has only a few days left at Kailash.
Mena tells that, it has a long way to go..she is only scared of the near future..how can the wedding take place at Kailash? There is no arrangement made at Kailash for that.
Nandi says that it will be organized as it always was being. It might not be uneasy for them but the groom's side would feel uncomfortable.
Gannu bhayya comes and tells his granny that her problem is solved...he says that they'd be nothing undone in honoring the guests.
Ganesh  reminds Kartileya of Rishi Vashist's ashram. He says that they can conduct the wedding at the ashram.
Kartikeya finds it to be a good suggestion.
Parvati feels relieved about the venue of the eve... she says that she'd be very glad but they do need to take Rishi Vashist's permit.

When Sumali begins to poison Dashanan's mind he stops him from entering the sanctity of the region.. as Sumali steps in Dashanan throws a sword hinting that its their limit. Not disturbing him of getting his deity there.

At Kailash.

Rishi Vashisht feels humbled and honored for being given the opportunity. Mahadev asks Mena Mata if she has anyother problem.

Menavati says she is now free from all worries.
Sugar candy Ganesh invites Rsihi Vashist to eat with them.

Back at Swarg:
Naradji is appalled to see Indr think of the betterment of the devas.
 Indr is again insecured not only of  Dashanan but also Sumali n gang.

Naradji  straight away asks what he wants from him.
Indr doubts that Dashanan by his fake devotion is fulfilling his selfish deeds. And he plans to tell this fake thingie to Mahadev so that Mahadev would know about it.
And that happens Mahadev would take away his shaktis and then he'd  be weak!
Naradji says taht he understands his word and thus he will help Indr.

Shiv Parvati are playing ludo... Parvati devi says that she likes Kailash even more after the building f the palace.
And then she mindlessly puts a wrong coin at the wrong place.
She tells she likes when he lets her play and give her complete freedom; to test whether what she has done is right or not.
And if something goes wrong somewhere he allows her to learn.

Mahadev questions her, the palace which she was so persistent on getting built..she so easily gave it away
to Dashanan.
Parvati devi replies, when it comes to his honour the whole world becomes unimportant to her.

Dashanan is loathing himself seeing all the areas he built for Parvati Parmeshwar; then Naradji arrives, and taunts him asking about his sad face even after having sucha magnificent palace. Does it mean that he was unsuccessful in bring Mahadev with him!

Naradji says if that's the case he has two options for him.
The First, let things happen at their pace..no matter if he gets  Mahadev  or not.
The Second, use all his powers and bring Mahadev there..as with great power he has brought Lanka there.
(We might see a Shiv Tandav stotra by Ravan here. )
Naradji gives Dashanan false hopes.

Dashanan finds the idea good and says If Mahadev wishes to live at Kailash why can't he get the whole of Kailash there.

Naradji indirectly challenges him, if he could literally bring Kailash there...Does he has that capability.
Dashanan says that the power of his devotion will make all thing possible and besides he has elder bro Kumbhkaran for help.

Parvati devi  feels nostalgic as they just got married and now their daughter is gonna get married.. times moves on fast.
She appreciates and adore Mahadev for being so patient, calm  and also guided her.
Shiva says that they both have equal role in the happiness they got.
And without her wouldn't even get to play Ludo.
She then stops him from purposely  losing for her. This time she'd with her capabilities defeat him.
Parvati ma says whatever theyget naturally except for the needs..the happiness is one of a kind and not in inceasin ones wishes and to vile away time fulfilling them.
She is in terms of the truth now.
Mahadev tells , even he is waiting for the day when the wolrd realizes this truth. Though she is free from maya..but his great devote is slipping into the quick sand of 
maya.

Precap:

As weeps as t why only the girls are made to leave their parent.
Shiva tells AS , that now she has to make Nahush's family as her's..and adapt joy, self control ..she would stay happy forever.

Voice over:  Mahadev explained AS the importance of married life.

Thanks for reading the WU
Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx in advance for the lovely update...now dashanan will try lifting kailash i guess...poor chap, will not even know what is going to hit him!!!
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the precap.
father daughter moment
reminded me of ashnoor and mohit
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whole epi oozed more and move love. Shiv Parvati moments together are priceless. Loved Narad Munni for giving Ravan the best advice. Finally the moment we all await for when Ravan lifts Kailash will be a reality soon.  😃
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missed it, but thanks for the writen update.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. I loved the precap.😳 so touching.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much - you took so much trouble to write such a detailed and lovely update.  The epi was really touchy - now things will start to get moving with Ravan hai na?  I like the way they show the dice games of Shivji and Parvati - my nani always used to tell me about those games and how Parvati would win!😆
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update what a lovely episode. Shiv and Parvati time together was good. Precap was mind blowing.
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The romance is the best part in all the recent episodes. Apart from everything else.
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a super cute romantic episode . ðŸ˜ƒ