War begins: RasDeep versus Sha-Jad

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                        ...Episode 25 Feb 13

War begins: RasDeep versus Sha-Jad...

Opening scene shows Ritika is still drowsy and lying still in the bed ... The entire family and Randeep looking on anxiously as the Doc examines her ...πŸ€”

πŸ˜”Doc declares Ritika is suffering from post traumatic stress ...most likely due to the mental and physical  trauma she has suffered...

πŸ˜”Malti Bhaabi weeps ... as  RasDeep try to wake Ritika up and try to get some info out of her but she does not utter a word ...Doc advises them not to let her stress too much and this will effect her recovery ...

😑In Shahana's den ... Sha declares how they can't afford to let Ritika open her mouth ... as she knows everything about 2612 and recognizes all the persons in this mission .. She sends her sharp shooter to kill Rit ...

🀒... we get to see a hooded guy with a rifle ...aiming at Ritika from the roof top of an opposite building ...and never ending nerve racking moments ... as he tries to pull the trigger but each time someone else comes in between ... he is instructed by Sha over the phone that the aim should be none other than Ritika and especially not Randeep as she would love to kill him herself ...

πŸ˜†Jadda who is sitting across Sha in her den ... jokes at the excessive anger directed at Ran ... she gives her usual reply of avenging her husband's death ...

πŸ‘πŸΌJadda reminds her that Randeep is the best STF officer and offers to help her in finishing him of.. but she declares " I'll handle him as Mrs Karuna Shekhawat "... Sha- Jad exchange smiles...

😲... As the sharp shooter is trying to aim again n again he is disturbed by Sha's calls inquiring whether his task was complete or not .. this diverts his attention and he aims in a hurry and misfires at the Doc's briefcase  ...

πŸ‘πŸΌ...this alerts the entire household .. Randeep realises they are being fired at and switches off the lights of the room .. pulls Ritika below the bed and orders every one to lie still on the floor ...

😲...in  the mean time Little Mithoo comes to the room ...curiously looks around ... and the shooter tries to aim at this moving person in the darkness... we get some nail biting moments here ... but the heroic heroine steps out of her hiding and pulls Mithoo into safety ... and the shooter fails in his mission... wah wah kya scene hai yaar ...πŸ‘

Randeep investigates and finds they are under attack and orders everyone out of the house thru the back exit of their building ... and they bundle Ritika out .. here we get some touching moments as Rashmi stops before the portraits of her Father and Bro and feels sad she has to leave them behind ...

😊...she then switches shawls between herself and Ritika just to mislead the attackers .. and Randeep exclaims that the goons would mistake her as Rit and fire at her instead ... Ras agrees that this was her aim ... she would give up  her own life to save her Di .. such a touching scene yaar ...😭

πŸ‘πŸΌ... The rifle man informs Sha about his failed mission ... Earning him nasty mouthfuls from her ... As we see Randeep rescuing them from the house under attack and gets them to the safety of his own house ... With only a slight hesitation from Ras ... But I'm sure "Mann main Laddoo phoot rahe thhey usskey "...

πŸ˜†Sha loses her cool at her sharp shooters failure she sends a team to finish off the entire family ... They come and look around the deserted flat ... And report to their boss ... causing her to explode in rage ... To the amusement of Jadda ... As he warns her that she is dealing with the best STF officer .. And must not underestimate him ... I liked the way Jadda praises Randeep... .. No wonder I still find Jadda cute yaar... πŸ˜‰

.. Rashmi comes with dinner for Randeep and brings him back as he is immersed in his worries ... But he smiles at her cutely ... Randeep is all impressed with her act of bravery while saving Mithoo ... And how she was willing to die for her Di... And can't stop himself from praising her as she coolly asks him to eat in spite of going thru such nerve a racking experience short while ago ... He tries to generalise his praise to all Bhaartiya nari ... But Rashmi can look thru his camouflage ... β€οΈ β€οΈ
Randeep asks how she could remain without even a frown on her forehead ... Rashmi replies this was because she trusted him and believed that nothing would happen to her family when Randeep was around ... And Randeep is very happy to finally know that his lady love trusted him completely .. He holds her hand and pulls her closer β€οΈ... I thought for a moment they would kiss ... But no ...πŸ’”

... Rashmi moves closer to him with out any inhibitions and they share a tight hug and tears of joy ... πŸ€— πŸ€—

😑the door bell rings and Randeep is alarmed because he was not expecting any visitors at this hour ... he cocks his pistol and opens the door and finds a wickedly smiling Shahana standing there... where the hell is Nani Rajjo rani?? she could have chatted with Sha as Rasdeep cerried on from where they were interrupted .. sigh ..😑

Precap: Shahana's men have entered Randeep's flat in the wee hours of the night as the entire family is sleeping and one of them appeared to aim at little Mithoo ... And we hear a gun shot ... Dunno who was killed ... πŸ€’

A nerve racking episode friends ... And the cliffhanger at the end to top it ... Uufff... 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2day's  epi  was   just  awesome ...  nd  rasdeep  scene  was  too  good ... loved  it ...   nd  the  firing scene   the  whole  epi ...awesome
Fatima7 thumbnail
You didnt mention of shahana at Randeep's door Edited by Fatima7 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima7

You didnt mention of shahana at Randeep's door 

Oh yes Fatima .. you are right yaar .. running to edit πŸ˜³
Fatima7 thumbnail
thanks dear, very gud update nd 2day's show was real thriller πŸ‘ 
Edited by Fatima7 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

thanks dear, very gud update nd 2day's show was real thriller πŸ‘

Good to see you here too Fatima .. please do make some new topics in D .. we would love it yara πŸ˜Š
Fatima7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Good to see you here too Fatima .. please do make some new topics in D .. we would love it yara πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š  for precap I think Randeep shot that man who was aiming at mitthu.
sumana-13 thumbnail

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š  for precap I think Randeep shot that man who was aiming at mitthu.

I hope this is what happens yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ.. that cute boy can't die πŸ˜’.. he is the only dost Randeep has yaar 
Fatima7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

I hope this is what happens yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ.. that cute boy can't die πŸ˜’.. he is the only dost Randeep has yaar 

Donno abt randeep but he is only child of rashmi's brother, only male member of family, he should be safe. I love that child
sumana-13 thumbnail

Donno abt randeep but he is only child of rashmi's brother, only male member of family, he should be safe. I love that child

I agree Fatima .. even Suchi was shown to be cute yaar ... but pity the writers forgot about her πŸ˜’