WU - 25.02.2013 - Kiss ho gai miss!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And lament your phoota naseeb,
As I am going to be your monday updater for a while now...

Rano's BF sends generator to her house...and Rano behaves as if a girlfriend has send it...the whole household whose combined IQ level has gone on a vacation...believes her after giving her all the unbelieving stares..😕

The BF calls to ensure that she has received it...she mubles and fumbles ...and we see the BF is hand in gloves with the Great...the ominpresent Anushka who delivers some awesome dialogues and tells the BF to gift Rano some awesome gifts🤢

Her Daadi hears Rano talking to her BF and reprimands her (Bhens ke aage bin bajaaying...Ek kaan ke nich deti toh accha hota!)

Jatin visits Mona and along brings his Family Munnabhai errr I mean MBBS...doctor...who examines her and makes everyone happy shappy
Jatin finally convinces Bul bul to come to the office party ...

Some random girls talking about boys and party...and talking about entrapping one particular guy🤢

Bulbul enters the party wearing a saree and limping and jumping...clearly uncomfortable...
Vihaan comes and tries to have a pleasant conversation (I personally think that was a dumb attempt...Vihaan should know that Bulbul will not be pataofied in such random talks😆) Poor man moans about the Khadoos mood that Bulbul was having and laments the lack of smile (Back to square one...laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye!)
The femme fatale from one of the departments corners Vihaan and starts doing some kind of Nagin dance *zara zara touch me touch me*🤢 (What Zara Zara...she was FULLY touch wouching him!)

Vihaan sees Bulbul staring at him and tries to follow her but the femme fatale stops him and asks him isnt he having fun? Kitna mazaa aa raha hai...(Kissey??? The poor man is enjoying as much as if a snake is rolling on his chest!!! Nagin Dance right on his torso🤢 !!!)

Vihaan sees Bulbul walking away and he leaves the femme fatale and follows her...and tells her that he is going to kiss her😲🤪

Mona's FIL is on the aiprot waiting to receive someone when we see a rude girl insulting him..that was Anika I guess🤢...Rajbir has arrived from Australia and he has come as a surprise...no one knows except his daadu...

Bulbul is entranced with this and they both are about to when the femme fatale interrupts them and wiggles her finger at Vihaan beckoning him and Bulbul thinks that he tried to make fun of her...(Bulbul what do you expect if you let a guy kissy ou in public!!!)and tells the femme fatale to have him...and the femme fatale drags him away ...(And he gets dragged😕 and starts dancing with that woman!!!!!What kind of scene was that!!! Bulbul...Laga ek ghuma ke😡)

Precap: Vihaan trying to convince Bulbul that he is her friend and hence he cares (Friends start to kiss each other in public😕) and Bulbul says that he is lying and Jogi has told her what actually happned

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update. Your comments made it perfect. 😊
Shrush thank u so much 🤗

that's lovely update!! 😃

ermm what was that i read abt that kiss scene?? 😕 i think V had been challenged by Jogi n team 🤔 or else V doing so??? uff what ever,  B's reactions were confusing for me, though didn't catch up with the episode today 😳 but...
@TM thanx  4the update.😊 i m also confused abt this kiss part.😕its weird & so out of place.
btw i liked ur sum comments in btn .😆i was  laughing while reading it.😊
i think they r rushing wid their luv track bcoz  2day they'd shown anika's cumback.
Thanks Srush!

Wasn't the kiss scene just senseless? It didn't get match up with things it was totally out of the blue! Anita is back, just like her mother, she has no respect!
Loved your commentary! LOL! Keep up the great work! <3
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Shrush thank u so much 🤗

that's lovely update!! 😃

ermm what was that i read abt that kiss scene?? 😕 i think V had been challenged by Jogi n team 🤔 or else V doing so??? uff what ever,  B's reactions were confusing for me, though didn't catch up with the episode today 😳 but...

My Pleasure...
but yes the kiss scene was as random as ever...they actually ruined a well developing love story...
They did not show any V or Jogi scenes...so they might show as a flashback...
But it was random...Wont be surprised if Bulbul gives him de ghooma ke tomorrow😆
Originally posted by minuu

Thanks Srush!

Wasn't the kiss scene just senseless? It didn't get match up with things it was totally out of the blue! Anita is back, just like her mother, she has no respect!

It was mindless and totally idiotic, Minnu...and that too right in the middle of the crowded room😕