Imaginary Episode 145 and 146- The end!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
7 years later...
Rajpreet kids were grown up. It was morning Preeto was wearing a orange saree. She was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Then she left her two kids hugging her. Yuvi- good morning mamma
Preeto smiled down at them- good morning betta
Kriya- mamma aaj ap pappa ko bologay humare liye ek puppy lane ke liye. 
Preeto- thik hai baba lekin pehle jaake pappa ko oathao. 
Yuvi and Kriya smile- okay
They run to their pappa's room. Rajbeer was sleeping on the bed and the kids smirked. They sneek up to him and yell really loud. Rajbeer is forced to open his eyes. Rajbeer- kya hai jab dekho tab chilate rehte ho
Kriya snuggles up to him- good morning pappa
Rajbeer- good morning princess
Yuvi- ap humesha Kriya ko pehle good morning kehte ho
Rajbeer- Yuvi yaha ao
Yuvi goes to him and puts both of his kids on his lap. Rajbeer- pappa tumse Kriya jitna hi pyaar karte hai. Lekin Kriya ek din shaadi karke humse door chaligaegi. Fir usse nae nae logo ke paas rehna padega. Bilkul weyse jeyse tumhari mamma apni mamma pappa ko choudke ae thi. Lekin tum tum humesha mamma pappa ke paas rahogay.
Yuvi- lekin agar mein apki tarah air force officer baana toh. 
Kriya-  toh mamma pappa ko apne saath lajana stupid. 
Rajbeer- bad word Kriya
Yuvi- punishment time
Rajbeer and Yuvi start tickling Kriya in the stomach. After Preeto shouted at them from the kitchen they stopped. Yuvi- lekin pappa ap kyun dadda daddi ke saath nahi rehte. I mean ke daddi aur chachu toh yaha atte rehte hai lekin dadda kyun kuch ganto se ziyada yaha nahi rokte. 
Rajbeer didnt know what to say. Preeto- kyunki tumhare dadda ji bhaut busy hain. 
Kriya- whatever Yuvi ko agar jaana hoga toh woh chala jaega lekin mujhe ek designer baan nah hai. 
Preeto- thik hai thik hai ab tum sab yaha kya kar rahe ho. Jao Yuvi Kriya brush karo aur Rajbeer doh bacho ke pappa ho lekin koi maturity hi nahi hai. Yeh nahi ke bacho ko brush karne bheejna chahiye. 
Rajbeer- thik hai Yuvi Kriya brush karne jao
Kriya- meine kar liye
Preeto- toh chalo tumhe breakfast deyti hon. 
Kriya rushed to the dinning table while Yuvi stomped to the washroom. Preeto was about to leave but Rajbeer held her hand. Preeto- kya hia
Rajbeer- mera good morning kiss
Preeto bent down and kissed his cheek- good morning ab chalo

They were having breakfast. Everyone usually never listens to Rajbeer in the morning but today everyone was passing things to Rajbeer. He got a little curious. Rajbeer- okay kya chahiye
Yuvi- pappa apke ko keyse patta
Rajbeer- tumhara pappa hon bolo kya chahiye
Preeto- Rajbeer woh na bacho ko ek puppy chahiye. 
Rajbeer- sorry lekin iss ghar mein kutah nahi aega. 
Kriya- kyun Shreya ke ghar pe hai
Yuvi- aur Samrat ke paas bhi hai
Rajbeer- Shreya Samrat ke ghar mein hoga lekin mere ghar mein no dogs allowed. Lagta hai ke Amritsar ke saare pagal mere ghar mein hi rehte hai. 
Preeto- oye sonu job karte ho toh ehsaan nahi karte iss ghar mein ek puppy aega. 
Rajbeer- nae 
Preeto- han 
Rajbeer- nae
Preeto- toh fir aaj living room mein sojana
[Rajbeer- thik hai sojaonga lekin no dogs in this house
Edited by LoveSana - 11 years ago
Rajbeer leaves and takes the kids to drop them off at the school. 

It is afternoon and the kids come home and eat their after school snacks. 

Its evening Rajbeer comes home. Everyone ignored him. Rajbeer- aaj school keysa tha
Kriya and Yuvi dont reply. Rajbeer- okay then aaj dinner mein kya baanaya hai Preeto
Preeto doesnt reply either. Rajbeer- Koi baataega ke ho kya raha hai
Kriya- hum apko ignore kar rahe hai pappa (Yuvi and Preeto glance over at her)... starting now
It was two hours in the silent treatment and he couldnt take it anymore. Rajbeer- okay kunsa kutah chahiye
Preeto- oye kutah kyun bolte ho puppy bol nahi sakte 
Rajbeer- nae kute toh kutah hi bolonga. 
Preeto- uggh bacho se pocho.
Kriya- naam toh bata nahi lekin hum kaal pet shop ja sakte hai na
Rajbeer- thik hai kya naam rakhengay uska
Yuvi- Splash 
Rajbeer-okay 

Next day Rajbeer and the kids go get a puppy. Preeto stayed home since she knew all three of them would argue. Kriya ran in the house with Splash in her hands. Kriya- mamma mamma dekho na kitna cute hai
Preeto- sach kitna cute hai weyse pappa aur yuvi kaha hai. 
Kriya- Yuvi ne kaha ke woh pappa ko race mein haara sakta hai
They start laughing and just then Rajbeer comes in with Yuvi on his back. Yuvi- mamma 
Preeto goes on her toes and kisses Yuvi's cheek. Kriya- aaj kunsi movie dekhengay.
Yuvi- jumbo
Rajbeer- haar sunday yahi movie toh dekhte hai
Yuvi- nae jumbo
Rajbeer- nae horror movie
Kriya squeals and hids behind Preeto. Rajbeer and Yuvi make fun of her and Preeto raises her eyebrows at them. They both shut up. 
The family watches the movie jumbo. (Akshay Kumar's animated movie). They got one of those sofa that you can change into bed. They got a comforter to cover them. Rajbeer was the only one of stay awake till the end. He kisses Preeto, Yuvi and Kriya's foreheads before falling asleep. 

End of Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto...

And my episodes end with Rajbeer, Kriya, Yuvi and Preeto sleeping. So i really hope that you have enjoyed my version of Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto. Sadly these episodes were fictional. But thank you to all who took time and read my imaginary episodes. I hope you have enjoyed them. But sadly this was the last episode of the imagination. That doesn't mean i stopped writing. You will find me on fan fiction writing more and more ff's on Rajpreet. And who knows if I get another couple of ideas i'll do a season 2 for the imaginary episodes!
Thank you so much for Te imaginary epis they were brilliant will miss it i wish u all the Best for the Future and hope to Read imaginary Episode of preeto Season 2