Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram - Feb25 - March01 - Page 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Ratna and Srima.. 

Ayyo .. ayoo.. Meenu in malaysia..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Malaysia return Meenu will go behind bars for smuggling diamonds.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at times this mayil can be an idiot πŸ˜‘ What by adukufying Malar, that Meenaschi is gona shut her mouth vaa?? or mageshu is gona change her attitude?? For once i was happy Malar actualla giving nu .. i bet both ladies would have lost this time if only mayil does not butt in. He thinks by doing this his saving Malar nu thanks srima ma for updates
kalcandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

at times this mayil can be an idiot πŸ˜‘ What by adukufying Malar, that Meenaschi is gona shut her mouth vaa?? or mageshu is gona change her attitude?? For once i was happy Malar actualla giving nu .. i bet both ladies would have lost this time if only mayil does not butt in. He thinks by doing this his saving Malar nu thanks srima ma for updates

Yes. I also have a doubt that Mayil did this to shield Malar and pack off Meenachi soon.
I too wish Malar would start giving back. She was initially working in EB in a good post. why is she shown to be domesticated as if she is a doormat. It is not normal behaviour for people to take abuses and keep quiet. 

This magesu irritates me a lot. short and stout and totally bad mouth. that child in her hand just seems like a prop πŸ˜’
kalcandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks Nithya & ratna.

Rajesh typing a love letter to ragini in the name of Komaru seems stupid & silly. I think this man Komaru will turn out to be an Anguta Chhap .

Ayyo Maheswaram inniku enakka?

LOL...that would be great...i am sure your guess is accurate...sure that komaru is angutha chhap..sick of this sick rajesh...i want that ragini should reject him and not say that, neenga thirundhi en kuda vaazhunga etc. just dump him. Next this Geeda will marry someone and her difficulties in married life will drag for months...after that what will the director Gopi do..he has no more unmarried sisters leftπŸ˜•

Please make the serial interesting rather than just episode after episode of abuses...very bad
kalcandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

grrr no improvement in this serial !!! getting tired and sick of this mageshu mouth twisting turning like villi and meenashi mutta kannu πŸ˜‘ thangamudiyalae ...

one thing from the entire in the family.. seems like Ragini the only person with brain!! Lets see how she is going to deal with this loosu rajesh nu.

thanks meenu akka for the updates πŸ€—

Yes I am also watching this serial only for the Ragini track. Hope this character will act sensibly. Both Ragini and Deepti should reject Rajesh. 
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates my friends!

Serial pathi enna solla?!! ...  Mudiyalai...    😭   😭   😭

Why this kolaveri for Magesh and Meenu?!!!  (Nallathana poittu irunthuchi...) Can't understand why all of a sudden they both are pouncing at Malar.

Malar should just get out and go back to Work!!
(Earlier she resigned her job becoz she doesn't want to use the education her father gave... when her father didn't accept Gobi and Malar, but now this is different)

Ragini, use your brain and catch and end the torture this Loose Rajesh is giving it to you and US, the viewers...